youtube.com/watch?v=CkGiWrXRuao
mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/supplement-guide-tribulus-terrestris
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn wtf he seems really really crazy now desu

that's what you get for getting off

he had to lower the dose hard because he was balding at the speed of light

youtube.com/watch?v=CkGiWrXRuao

look at how much hair he had

did he ever claim natural? is the first line of his website bio lifetime drug free fitness personality who will teach you to be just like me naturally. if not who cares

he claims natural all the time

I feel like some people claim natty when they only take test. I wouldn't categorize it as "natty", but that's a big difference between the naturally occuring androgen and test+tren+HGH+insulin. you would have to put in way more work to get shredded and wouldn't be 300 lbs

I literally see no difference when he poses tho

See this boyos. You take short cuts will have to deal with the repercussions.

While it is 100% true you can get results LITERALLY in 1/4th the time and go beyond the Natural limit as well as achive that jooicy low BF%

You will become a slave to the needle and the power that is associated with that needle. You will accelerate going bald by up to 20x faster.

Any sort of gear should not be used until you are of the age of 35 and have 7+ years in the gym.
Then you should only get on TRT or growth from a clinic, by a DR. American or German roids only.

You idiots who are injecting chinese bathtub chemicals are insane. The Chinks are soulless animals who don't even give a fuck about their own population and you think they give a fuck about you.

>pic related.
Chinese suicide nets.

Why does his friend have tape all over his chest in the six flags vid?

this guy is so fucking insecure and plain holy fuck i cannot believe people look up to him.

>tfw natty and bald

I give him a couple of more years before he dies/kills himself

Haha jealousy is such a childish and pathetic thing. Grow up.

he kinda looks the same when posing but the does look smaller than when his channel just started to blow up

also his hairline got destroyed within a year goddam

I'd attest some of that to him travelling around lately with his speech shit and stuff making it harder to be consistent. When he started out he was just going to uni and would be able to hit the gym 6-7 days a week and count every macro, get good sleep etc. I think he hasn't been able to be as strict lately with the travelling and shit.

I feel bad for the dude. Balding, being smaller, his voice sounds weird too etc. And this is coming from one of his biggest followers probably.
>tfw he's one of my main motivations and I've seen each of his vlogs like 3 times at least and all main channel videos too

You mention german roids like they are something special. Im german and I didnt know about that, do you mind to explain why?

You have to actually be retarded to think pic related is natural

You have to be retarded to think it's not possible.

Germans where the pioneers of steroids and was way ahead for a long time

Why are you still natty though?

Interesting, but is this still relevant for someone looking for roids today? Are they still much better quality wise?

ITS NOT FAIR

it's not

look at 13:05 on the second video, connor talks like such an autist it baffles me.
i notice it in all of his videos

Answer:

Interesting, but is this still relevant for someone looking for roids today? Are they still much better quality wise?

Why not?

He really doesn't have a personality. He picks up chicks by explaining protein bars to them. He's sheltered and boring. Disney type. Most boy toys are like this

You actually think he's the same irl as in his videos. top kek

He's off-cycle.

>tfw unnatty and long hair

bait

Those feels are starting to become more and more relatable anything I can do to delay the inevitable?

cause it's not possible to get that big while being that lean natty, it's just not gonna happen

No idea who this guy is, but watching any YouTube blogger is sad as fuck.
And you're probably gay.

Stop being a pussyboy and man up. Or just purges yourself from the gene pool.

You can accept it and move on.

>that big while being that lean natty

Now post the source for your claims.

Not that guy, but you realize Connor is 6'3, right?

be a man, you'll live better, health problems are worth worrying about not some hair

lifting for 2 decades and have never seen a non fraud get anywhere near his size, you're delusional my noobie friend

Your pathetic progress is not a source.

You're pic related, aren't you?

Bet the mountain is natty too.

Grow up kiddo

>can take roids all you want knowing you don't have great hair to lose
fuck you

>He doesn't waste his time watching youtube vlogs in all his free time
lmao kys

post bod, mr. genetic god

German's are clean, smart, take pride in their work and are @ the present time WHITE.

ITT Dyels that dont understand body fat % and lighting

I think you're that guy

HOLY FUCK the beginning of that second video. He really is balding, hard

How old is he again?

>Just train harder bro
>Just eat more lol

not him, but you're fucking delusional and clueless about natural bodybuilding. Show us your pic bro, we're waiting to see that record body of yours.

>stress because of traveling
fucking lol. its clear as day he had to lay off the roids because he will be bald within half a year if it progresses like this.

balding connor will be eye opening to a lot of people. girls wont respond nearly as well to him, and 1 million delusional children subscribing to his channel will become red-pilled on looks. god damn this is hilarious

>sheltered and boring
apt description, I agree

look at the videos yourself m8. ask yourself honestly: how emotionally invested are you in this guy to deny this?

>Show us your pic bro, we're waiting to see that record body of yours.

Now you.

wtf is with those skinny calves?

>btfo af

You ok, bro?

>While it is 100% true you can get results LITERALLY in 1/4th the time and go beyond the Natural limit as well as achive that jooicy low BF%
10% of the time, 1/4 would still be lot of time, roids are literally magic when the subject is gaining weight while lifting

Or, he realised his hair had gone to shit, and if he continued pinning that much he would go bald within a couple of years.

Stopping pinning won't help it anymore.

The balding has started already and won't stop or get any better.

not op but i did a 2 month cycle of test+var, 12lbs of lean muscle, best decision ever, finished my pct with little acne on shoulders and back but i don't care, not a single hair fell of my head, balls were tiny now are regular size again, saving money for next cycle+pct+exams, op is too much of a pussy to roid and probably is balding already

Do you know the reason for MPB? It is the conversion to DHT. The higher conversion rates the more hair loss = the more pinning = more hair loss. But yeah, the damage he has done is permanent.

That "science" behind balding is useless, sorry.

No one really knows how it works.

Well, you most likely are not genetically prone to MPB, so it won't really do shit, unless you do Rich Piana doses. For people who already suffer from MPB; it will EXPONENTIALLY increase the speed of the hair loss. You are lucky, had I not been prone to it (already starting to lose hair at 22), I would have done Test all day everyday. (Not OP btw).

If you think you're anywhere near that guys mass you're fucking retarded. You look like you're at least 20 pounds of lean mass lighter.

>not even that big

Bigger & leaner than you'll ever be, son.

Thanks, it's me.

Not really cause I'm a /f/raud. Anyway the point was that you're saying his physique is achievable natty when its clearly not. Your shitty instagram filter picture doesn't help your argument at all.

>Not really cause I'm a /f/raud.

You're still not bigger and leaner than me, cunt.

his face looks uglier too, is that also because of the roids?

Also: you can show you fraud gains, which are - of course - absolute dog shit just like what you were before gear.

Great thread

Are you claiming to be on Connor's level?
also show face

Not just claiming: I am.

Dubs of truth

This nigga keeps getting dubs, because he speaks the true true

WOW Connor Murphy uses roids?!?!? No WAY!!! That's crazy!

Same. He doesn't look too deflated. He looks a bit smaller but deffinately more cut. You can see it in his chest.

idk bro, you look pretty jooicy to me. Post a better pic and in color. What the fuck is this black and white myspace angle bullshit

he's o-gay

That's because without angles and filters he'll look dyel.

>that lack of charisma
why did i watch this? he was perfect in my mind but when i heard his voice he blew it

The attractiveness of the girls has gone way down in his videos since he has gone off the juice. He said he is bulking in his last video but the fullness and leanness are gone at the same time. Sad, he is going to fade into obscurity or go back on and lose all his hair.

Holy fuck, what a queermo twink... Time to post some alphas itt.

the whole point of that converation is buddy is natty.
You now, dont even play.
But you look good, wut is ur cycle

at 5'9 that is easily the natty limit with a good pump, not him though

natty, no cycle
6-2

NO wtf, its like you guys dont even lift

Y do people lie like this. TRT is still not natty. Stop bullshitting

I only take tribulus at most. No TRT.

>tribulus
mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/supplement-guide-tribulus-terrestris

interesting

Barely heard about the guy previously, but that is definitely not natty

True, it's 100% luck pretty much.

There's a guy in my gym who's been healthy his entire life, is very active and a dance instructor. He's completely bald.

My stepfather combines coffee and cigarettes all day, eats exclusively horrible food and never picked up a weight in his life, shows no signs at all of a receding hairline. Full of hair.

You either get fucked or you don't, that's why there's no point in mocking men who are balding, it's just cruel. I pray to God I get to keep this full hair I have right now.

holy shit been ages since I saw a video of him and he looks like he has less definition/more fat, less muscle and puffier face on top of balding
the fuck

I've been taking this for a week but don't feel nuffin.

I think he always had a receding hairline, it just wasn't noticeable until recently. Roids may have accelerated it