Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT allowed!

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfootprint.org/en/water-footprint/product-water-footprint/water-footprint-crop-and-animal-products/
veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35475
veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14609
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089990071000359X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vegans don't get enough protei-

Well, I guess another meme argument against veganism has been disproved.

u guys r fagots
have a bump

>this thread again
>cruising through flavortown laughing at vegans struggle to gain a pound
>cant believe OP actually bought into this

>Cows = people

Vegetarian here, vegans can suck my cock

You haven't adressed a single argument of OP pic.

You are scum to me. You have a problem with animals being killed for meat but you are fine with them being raped for your precious eggs and milk?

>What is bioavailability?
>What are complete proteins?

>plants don't have complete protein

Are meat eaters really this retarded?

Omnivore master race

I love cats

I don't really give a single shit about chickens or cows.

I feel slightly sad for pigs though because they are intelligent.

That's why your comic is dumb. No alien would love humans and eat them, just like no human would love cows and eat them

>master race

You really love animals, right?

KEK

I love some animals like humans and cats. I won't eat humans or cats.

I don't give a shit about any other animals so long as their death isn't sadistic

>Bean, legume, lentil
>Grain

"WOAH THERE WOAH! I DON'T HAVE A DEGREE IN NUTRITION! ARE YOU TAKING STEROIDS user?! AHAHAHAHAHA"

>these mental gymnastics

If animals don't want to be eaten why are they so delicious?
Checkmate vegans

Dubs confirm

Carnivor here, doing keto. You do know, that veganism is a meme and is designed to harm your bodies? i also guess that you guys consider yourself leftists or commies, amirite?

VEGANS BTFO

RANGEBAN ALL VEGAN IP WHEN

will they ever recover?

>Drown out the taste of flesh with oil, salt, herbs, and, grains

OMG DUDE! FLESH TASTES SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD HAHA LE DUBS

I don't claim to love all animals nor would I.

Some animals are pests like mosquitos or rats

No food with these will be as good as meat

Check

T. Assmad tofu huffer

Mocking the power of the almighty gains bird. You betas make me sick.

>all the ones with high protein either have a ton of fat or carbs

rly makes you reflect

THANK YOU GAINS BIRD

Or at the very least cheese

>I don't really care about the travesties put forward by factory farms or the way they destroy the Earth and suck up resources.

It's cute that you see suffocating life on Earth (including us) as an option "because it tastes TOOOOOOooo GoOoOoOoOod." Stay a sheep.

I'VE BEEN ON KETO FOR 134 YEARS AND NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. REEEEEEEEE

I don't care about animals so I don't avoid harming them. ^.^

reminder that animals die when harvesting plants too

guilting people into eating more plants wont work. Plus it entirely doesnt make any sense, let me explain how

If you care for the animals and environment with all your heart your first objective would be to commit suicide, since you being alive is harmful for them, you consume resources they cant. So you might not be willing to go that far but where do you draw the line? Vegans like to pretend that the're morally superior but you can see why that isnt true

>believing ve*an pseudoscience about cow farts being a problem

there's become disgustingly many of these comics proving the same point over and over

just stop, it's time to stop

>reminder that animals die when harvesting plants too
>accidental and unavoidable killing of insects is the same as needlessly murdering billions of mammals, birds, and fish

Literally needs no seasoning and is one of the most delicious foods in existence.

But hey, I'm sure unseasoned boiled lentils are really tasty....

This. If we all ate nuts what would the birds eat?

Checkmate

>I literally cannot comprehend how destroying the amazon for more farmland could be a problem
>Taking water from indigenous people for farm animals is fine because it entertains my stomach
>There is literally no way to convince me that climate change is real

You're lost. You're dragging us all down to hell on Earth

tips on dealing with depression whilst being vegan? the loneliness is crippling.

Good meat doesn't need any of that.

>we should all go back to living in huts and gathering nuts in order to offend precious mother earth
>this planet isn't here for us to harvest, exploit, and do with as we wish

Should probably get off that computer user. Don't you know your electricity usage is driving ground water contamination by fracking?

>Virgin detected

>Water goes to animals
>Same water goes to water plants instead

????

I guess I'm confused where you think plant based foods are grown. Do you think everything you eat is picked off a bushel somewhere by some $15 an hour making white man?

>not being aware how much water it takes to raise animals
>2017

>Hell On Earth
>taking me seriously yet? I'll just be even more melodramatic
>HELL ON EARTH GUYS
>SATAN IS COMING FOR YOU

>there are people who unironically eat a pound of antibiotics and hormones processed into something that resembles chicken meat and believe doing so is perfectly healthy
>meanwhile a scoop of soy protein will literally transform you into a woman

Show me one vegan with gyno, If soy gave you titties women would be all over it by now and they aren't.

>have to kill a few animals for large scale agriculture
>so it's okay to kill hundreds of billions per year

omni logic. I wonder if eating meat is linked to failing out of college? lolololololololol

Are you a girl?

If not, hook up with one of the girls that outnumber you one to ten as vegan.

>Not realizing that water is a renewable resource and that in our open system water does not disappear, it simply moves

What if. Hear me out now.

What if

W
H
A
T
I
F

We found a way to renewably feed ourselves and drive electricity and fuel production without running innawoods? That way your children won't run out of water and air!

waterfootprint.org/en/water-footprint/product-water-footprint/water-footprint-crop-and-animal-products/

You're a fool

vegan women don't want vegan men unless they're attractive

idk where you're getting this, where im from vegan grills are all about vegan dick

Don't plants struggle to survive, too?

You're being DRAMATIC! Have you seen the pictures on a bag of Tyson chicken? That doesn't really look like hell! LMAO dude!

if you truely care about the animals you would commit suicide

but you wont, you value your own life more than theirs and thus there is no difference between you and me

here's a couple vegans with gyno for you:
veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35475

veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14609

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089990071000359X

>greenpeace

>2030
>Make less than 50k/yr
>Dude, just collect the rain water!
>Not on my property though
>BUT DON'T STEAL IT, SILLY BOYS!

you are actually brain dead holy fucking shit LOL try googling anything about calorie/water inefficiency with animal agriculture. The WHO and UN both published reports last year saying majority of humans need to go vegan by 2050 or we will have mass starvation from Ag inefficiency

Don't raindrops struggle to fall, too?

Sorry, I'll use the third image from the google search, the 1st one was too big

>Meat eaters NOT allowed!

Meat eater here, I'll post where I want, thanks.

>Corporations will stop being greedy with resources when they stop eating meat

>butthurt

>get out of muh vegan safespace, dissenting opinions not allowed

>We found a way to renewably feed ourselves and drive electricity and fuel production without running innawoods? That way your children won't run out of water and air!

We haven't. Need them fossil fuels to power the tractors that harvest your organic quinoa.

It's weird that you're perfectly ok with clearing land to harvest agriculture and fossil fuel, damming rivers for hydro, and strip mining for rare earth minerals, but you draw the line at eating meat.

What amount of nature rape is acceptable to you? Is there a some sort of quantifiable figure you're using or something to decide what is and isn't ok?

We will run out of water that isn't rain water if we don't stop raising loadsacows. If we don't run out of water, corporations won't get a chance to do that.

>implying it wouldn't be better to murder all the meat eaters first

Hope you're safe, little piggy.

>implying that limp wristed, anti-gun vegans would pose even a minuscule threat to the vast majority of the world that eats meat.

Cool LARP veganbro.

Of course vegans get enough protein. Check out my salad, fellas. 21g of protein right there.

>protect all dem aminals
>kill people though that's okay as long as I disagree with their dietary choices

vegan logic everyone

Overpopulation is the real cause, and even if everyone went vegan we'd have the same problem down the line.

You're simply delaying the problem instead of fixing it

to get 100g of protein i would need about 357g of carbs and 102g of fat by eating peanuts, pumpkin seeds, rice and beans

Stop watching disney movies you phag

It was a question. What if we found a way to become renewable? You wouldn't answer that question though, you'd probably have to give up meat and that is repulsive to you.

Biofuels are carbon neutral. You don't even need a special tractor to use them. Solar, water, and wind are appropriate in different places. Also, the rest of the world is running away from fossil fuels as quickly as possible, but America isn't!

I'd say that a good quantifiable figure is if all our methods of modern society were completely renewable within an average human lifetime.

P.S. I also draw the line at eating dairy, honey and eggs ;)

>Overpopulation is the real cause, and even if everyone went vegan we'd have the same problem down the line.
>You're simply delaying the problem instead of fixing it
This is true, however it's not actually an argument against the vegan diet

how many grams of each of those foods?

>taking the fruit of the bees' labor is too far, taking the literal fruit of the banana plants' labor is okay
wow some marxist you are

Bees are dying at an alarming rate.

Delet

What about lab grown meat, faggots? That doesn't harm any animals.

bees would be dying faster if we didn't farm them

that's fine ethically, but i personally still wouldn't eat it regularly for health reasons

You got me when I seen VG there. It fits so well.

It's cool if you want to be a vegan.
It's probably better for the enviroment.

But please for fucks sake, can you stop telling people about vegan? You guys are like flaming homsexuals telling everyone how its better to be gay because the world is overpopulated.

Being vegan is your choice. I respect it. I will never force you to eat meat, I won't say being vegan is bad. Respect people with other choices the same way. Eat what you want, but again, fucking shut up about it.

eating the work done by scientists because of your own bloodlust is morally equivalent to eating the work done by bees, scumfuck

>Complaining about vegans talking about veganism
>In /vegan/

You should head to a doctor. The meat is clogging arteries to your brain and you're about to have a stroke.

>But please for fucks sake, can you stop telling people about vegan?
>But please for fucks sake, can you stop telling murderers to stop murdering?
Yes I imagine it's very annoying

That sounds perfectly rational, user. I apologize for calling you a faggot.

>killing is bad
>pays people to kill for him

gee, really makes you think huh?

killing people is bad, I agree. Killing animals humanely is not bad.

>OP has a very provacative image in it to bait replies
>Why are meat eaters in this thread wtf

>killing white people is bad
fixed that for you

>The thought of killing life hurts muh fee fees

The mental gymnastics of meat eaters, everyone. Is there any conclusion that they can't draw?!

I already explained why that image was dumb.

Anyone who claims to love all animals and eats meat is a retard. Anyone who claims to love cows and eat them is a retard.

Most people who eat cows and chickens will not claim to love cows or chickens, because they're stupid animals