Early Balding

Shall i off myself to save the gene pool

The only thing you should 'off' is your hair. Buzz it and move on with your life.

I don't think you have to worry about that

this, it doesnt fucking matter, jeez, at least you dont have to worry about creatine causing it

It is a problem when im 21 and its thinned to shit in one summer before back to uni.

It won't help anything. The genes that cause early hair-loss come from your mother's side, so you can't pass them on anyways.

>tfw balding
>tfw I have a ugly birthmark at the back of my head

If I don't shave it off I look like shit, if I shave it off I look like shit.

Double down.
Shave your head bald and hit the roids.

hypnotherapy grow it back nigga

This is false the gene different gene expressions for hair loss can come from both sides

No, it really isn't.

The ammount of DHT required for it is passed through the father, the scalp receptors go through the mother from her father.

I started balding at 16 and was norwood 2 by 17

either you be a man about it and dont let it bother you, or be one of those little pussy assholes who take every fad growth supplement and whore yourself out to the pill popping jew with the integrity of a peanut

the gene for male pattern baldness is literally an x linked gene that is just as likely to come from your mother or your father

Im 5ft 8, im i go bald i'm truly fucked

*if

Just
listen
just
okay
man
listen
1sec
just
maybe
this
might
sound
crazy
but
just
shave all the hair off and go bald
eh?

>42665422
That's what I did senpai.

Go see a derm and get a prescription or just shave it off. If you're rich enough you can get a hair transplant by a good surgeon as well.

>tfw 20
>tfw luscious hair
>tfw want to start creatine but afraid of balding

This guy made it like no one other, and he is bald as fuck.

JUST

forgot pic lmao

you people must have polish DNA

congrats on high test levels brother. shave it all to let everyone know

Balding doesnt mean high test, im gonna be a baldlet at 21, lol foook

>jokingly made fun of some good friends of mine for going bald / receeding when I was younger
>always thought I was safe because I have extremely thick hair that grows fast and most of the males in my family have a full head of hair
>noticed that in the past year my hairline has started to receed

I wish I could go back in time and not joke about this, I feel like I was cursed by the hair god for making fun of my friends

If anything, balding is tied to low test

Holly shit, lmao. Male pattern baldness on XY chromosomes, GEEE I WONDER WHO DID THE DUDE GET HIS X CHROMOSOME FROM. I BET, THE FATHER, THE PROVIDER OF THE Y CHROMOSOME, HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS X CHROMOSOME.

what are you, a fucking woman?

>The genes that cause early hair-loss come from your mother's side

Stop regurgitating this retarded broscience.

Biotin

Zinc

Iron

Omega 3 fatty acids

Vitamin D

Lots of Protein

= hair regrowth

This. I started balding at 18. Decided to buzz it all earlier this year (24). Not completely bald, just the Bruce Willis sort of stubble thing. I've gotten numerous compliments and in general I feel like I look better.

Don't be the guy with the gross thinning hair

No one has to worry about creatine causing it because that isn't true.

lol k this is exactly what my chad doctor told me - it comes from the mother's father

Well you see sweetie, a child only gets an x-chromosome from the father if the child is a girl (female)

Yes it is, if you have the balding genes

balding = sensitivity to dht
creatine = significantly increases dht

It's not rocket science brainlet

buzz cut, mang

Lol wat why?

Asking because I'm a Pole

>2017 cant fix baldness kek

I'm always amazed by the number of whiny little bitches that care about losing their hair

You're male. Man the fuck up.

Juice since you have nothing to lose

>started to go bald
>decided to shave it all, fuck it I'm already bigger than the average man, might as well try to pull off the vin diesel look
>realize after shaving I have a terrible skull shape that looks like I was hit by a barbell when I was an infant
>decide to fight it instead
I just finished my first month of minox and nizoral, hopefully I can regrow back most of it. I'm already super thin on the crown though.

Bad thing about minox is once you start using it there's no going back. If you stop you will lose your hair again. Some user said it got even worse than it was after he stopped using minoxidil

I'm 18 and don't have this problem yet but wouldn't it be better to shave and grow a beard?

Your skull shape wouldn't mean shit then bro

Yeah it would. A beard won't hide your head, that's what hair is for. Some men like me don't like the way they look with shaved head and beard and prefer to hide it or slow it down for as long as they can

why do people care so much about hair on the top of their head I'm so confused

Just become a swimmer, less drag

It's worse than being a manlet

40% of all men go bald at some point in their life.

I also went bald early, yes it sucks, yes it will detract points from your aesthetics.

You learn to live with it and compensate in other areas. Many people will have bigger setbacks in the course of their life and also deal with it.

I'm hoping they find a cure in my lifetime, so at least my kids won't have to deal with it should I pass it on.

Just remember that the most alpha male ever to be born on this planet is bald.

Is post finasteride syndrome/finasteride killing your libido and making your dick not work a meme or is it real? I saw that it can cause this stuff and the symptoms can stay for years after you stop taking fin. I wanted to get on fin but these reported side effects scared me off it. I'm not castrating myself to save my hair.

Is there an age past which if you're not balding it means you're saved?

>The genes that cause early hair-loss come from your mother's side

Bullshit, everyone on my mother's side had glorious manes, while every male on my father's side is bald before 30, and I'm going bald

t. coping manlet

Shave it off, wear a hat

Na mate i have a weird shaped fucked up skull will got from a solid 6 to a 2 if that.

Past 35 no one cares anyway.

bro just shave it off my crown thinned so hard the first month of university last year at 19

i posted a thread and an user told me to shave it off and that was that

people would rather stand than sit beside me on the bus and cross the street when im walking but fuck them it's better than being insecure

>people would rather stand than sit beside me on the bus and cross the street when im walking
that's because you smell or look like a bum
it has nothing to do with being bald

nah i dont smell i only take the bus after the gym, i shower afterwards cause i sweat a lot

all my friends and family told me i look scary

Take biotin (its cheap as shit) and it'll stop your hair falling out along with vitamins and healthy eating