Mom and Dad are talking about kicking me out again

>Mom and Dad are talking about kicking me out again
>They've treated me so poorly over the years that I want to move out myself anyway
>No friends, virgin, no job, skinnyfat, etc
>No idea what ill do

I'm finished aren't I guys?

Find a job. I dont think you have future in college though

My nigga, this is the best thing that could have happened to you. Now you can find the motivation to make something of yourself. Get a job. Make your own money. Line in your own place. You have no idea how great that feels. The whole world is open to you. Go forth and be awesome!

But I have no job experience, skills or education.

Kys

murica?
find job asap and live on edge
yurop?
ask for neetbucks / study loan help and study while working at the same time and live on the edge

gl brah

How old are you?

Canada

Get a basic job, get a basic education and build from there.
Nobody wakes up and has a shit load of job experience.

Somebody brought fucking lunchables into work today

What this guy said looks like your only option.

I don't know you but I really hope you make it.
Good luck.

get a job you worthless piece of shit

where in Canada?

Central Ontario

Get a job. Show up on time, every time. Work hard and show that you give a shit and are interested in moving up. If there's no movement look for a job where there is, while keeping your current job. Don't spend money you don't have and don't get into debt. Live within your means always. Basically, don't be a retard.

>work hard-ish manual labor job
>at least 12h/day 6d/wk
>can't afford my own place
and by my own place I mean not even a small old studio. gotta love my country.

ah ok tough shit then, if you aint born with those kinds of attributes then youre shit out of luck

Then acquire them nigga

Join the fucking Air Force or something
You'll have a decent place to stay, three hot meals every single day, no real living expenses, a piss easy job, reliable salary, frequent bonuses, and job experience for if you feel like being a civilian and making more money
Literally all you have to do is go through basic training and job training, which you'll get paid to do

Look guys I know I can get experience but ill probably work close to minimum wage which is awful until I get experience so that's the problem

>lies: the post

You're just making shit up to justify your laziness now. Fuck off.

you said it yourself
you have nothing else to offer
this is your way out until you smarten up

nah I'm not lying. I'm not OP btw. it's just how the situation is in my country in general and field in particular.slightly above minimum wage doesn't buy you a decent living. if I had a girlfriend we could maybe afford a small studio together, barely.

You aren't allowed to complain or be picky about the options if you've never done anything in your life to create better options for yourself.

that is the difference btw successful people and your kind...
Someone who want to be successful will do something bad until get experience...
You want someone to give you experience, easy job and good money... You will wait all your live... Or you will kill yourself