Rich Piana honorary petition

I'm not fucking around he think he deserves a flavor named after him, atleast as a temporary product to honor his life. Rich had almost a daily impact on my life, he gave me alot of laughs while also giving me some sort of advice everynow and then.

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol forgot to say what I even was talking about. I'm speaking of a ben and jerry flavor named after him

One day you sundae

>That racist voicemail
>steroid abuse and body dysphoria
>slapping around a retard

Would be cool but it will never happen due to these, no company would take that risk

>still obsessing over some dead roid chimp

go away you little faggot. no bump for you. follow your leader and kys.

Fuck ice cream a statue of him needs to be built in front of Gold's Venice

>great advice

>shoes define character
>driving reckless is cool
>take steroids if you need to
>buy my bullshit flavoured powders

r.i.p. but he was a freakshow-entertainment and people who idolise e-celebs have way too much time on their hands

Lol never said it was great advice. I said he gave me some sort of advice. Of course he was fucking crazy but there was always entertainment

the best advice he ever gave was showing you how dead you'll be if you attempt to become a roid gorilla in the same flavour as him

One day you may comatose

He slapped around our lord though.

Nearly, it should be
>Sundae You May

Proteinworld might. Remember that absolute stink they kicked up a couple years back when they put "fat-shaming" ads on the London Underground and in the media they basically told fat people to go fuck themselves?

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man was fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wore lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He bought expensive watches--and rented expensive cars--and then returned them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too were fake. His wife had fake tits. Hell, those probably weren't even his dogs.

I guess I couldn't blame him, though. He was like a Kardashian sister--he had no discernible talent but we knew who he was for some reason. And he seemed to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who didn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he was one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he wasn't even more screwed up.

Nigger this has been floating around forever. Anyone have the full version?

I am all for this. Please help me make it happen Veeky Forums

>Rich had almost a daily impact on my life
bruh you got to get your life together

He did what his parents should have done 20+ years ago.

Liberal ass Ben and Jerry would never do this after Rich got caught dropping the "N" word..
And "N" word stands for Nigger Nigger Nigger

Rich has black bodybuilder friends and that video was old

>man who has had a positive influence in your life dies
>"hey guys let's name icecream after him"

the fuck

idiot

ahahahahahhahhahahahhhhhhhahahahhhaahahahahaaahhahahahahhaahahahhahahaahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahaha

I assumed you meant Whey. Disappointed.

>zyzz
>wealthy piano
>why does God keep taking them so young

4 SCOOPS CMON!
>fudge ripple with opiates