What do you think of "da joos"...

What do you think of "da joos"? Everyone says you Veeky Forums are shit like /pol/ is because lifting makes you testosterone based fucks.
t. /co/

>Everyone says you Veeky Forums are shit like /pol/ is because lifting makes you testosterone based fucks.
nope, its because this board has some users from /pol/, i was a /pol/ user too but then i got tired of their bs and bait threads so i got here

Veeky Forums is anarchist

Go back to your silly little comic books and children's shows you pathetic fuck.

Chad>Jews>everyone else

Wake up.

Veeky Forums is part of the hypermasculine hate group known as the alt-right, there is no denying that
testosterone is literally the root of all evil, it has been linked with destructive behaviour by scientists
testosterone and the male ego are why we are having wars, the solution = replace testosterone with estrogen
women literally have no fights and don't start wars

so Veeky Forums is a skinny dyed hair having dyel raised by a single parent?

sure if you ask /pol/

>small, smelly, good goy kike puppets
>Veeky Forums
These retards got their shit rocked in Berkley and use ski masks to hide their corn rows and acne riddled faces wherever they go knowing the people watching at home would be far too disgusted with their octorune faces to ever support their zionist cause.

have you started lifting yet tubby?

we're all the same dude, it doesn't fucking matter.

>women have no fights
Fucking kek
Women might not always come to blows but I've seen some chicks do some fucked up shit to each other, a lot of times for basically no reason

I said it last thread and I'll say it again. How hard is it to believe that the top people who hold all the wealth and power have some sort of agenda of their own? Most people would say its plausible, but the second you mention that an inordinate amount of those people are jewish you hit a brick wall and people adamantly deny there could be any possibility of collaboration between people of a shared race/religion. Stranger things have happened, and when you think about it its not all that wildly impossible.

When one decides to even do the most basic of research you start realizing that the jews are, in fact, behind everything.

Pretty sure that's the joke desu

On point, brahs

I once has to seperate a woman fight on the train. It was awful, I ended up covered in both their hair because tjey were tearing fistfuls out.

>falling for a conspiracy that stretches back for literally a millennium

man, you guys are silly.

That's one thing that genuinely rustles my jimmies. These same fangs who will talk you to death about wage gaps, the 1%, how bankers run the world and the evils of capitalism will absolutely shut down if you point out the fact that most of these big banks and corporations like the fed are headed by Jews. They make up sub 1% of the world's population, have been living as minorities in other nations for almost their entire existence, yet its somehow unfathomable that they operate with only then wellbeing of their own kind in mind.

getting most of the different sects of Judaism to agree on almost anything is basically impossible lol, the amount of infighting that goes on is nuts.

>conspiracy that lives through the ages
>"i-it's just a meme guys"
There's a reason the jewry has been expelled from pretty much every country, user.

Yeah, a Jewish conspiracy to destroy western civilization.
>silly
Schlomo, you and I both know you can do better.

>Jews have been expelled from over 100 nations in recorded history
IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT

yeah, people need a scapegoat so they use the ones that got blamed for killing Jesus.

>for a thousand years people have been saying that jews conspire to rule over others
>for a thousand years this stereotype has existed
>for a thousand years people have kicked out and hated jews because of this
>and every single person over the course of a thousand years who has thought this has been completely and utterly wrong and there is no evidence at all that jews have done anything wrong theyre just hated for no reason by everybody everywhere and this theory has lasted for a thousand years because of luck
this is exactly what im talking about, just a total shut down. nobody even humors the idea

It should be plain and simple common sense that groups of people with a considerable amount of power and wealth will use that power in wealth to benefit themselves and those in their group.
The fact that the Jews are so quick to shut down any kind of basic statements like that about themselves make me wonder what they're trying to hide.

What you want me to curse at you or something? That's what it is, it's silly, you guys are legit scared of 1% of the world's population that can't come to a consensus on anything and I'm supposed to believe they're running the world behind a silk curtain?

Nah.