How the fuck am I supposed to lift with an 8-6 warehouse job?

How the fuck am I supposed to lift with an 8-6 warehouse job?

I get home and im spent, just want to drink a couple beers and play a few games of dota.

fuck, being a neet was so much better

Get up at 5 am like a man.

>8-6
I remember my first part time job

Ah, that's comforting to hear, OP.

Geez and here I thought I lacked perspective...

eat A LOT more
sleep a lot
only take stimulants pre workout

holy fuck you guys aren't helpful at all.

one useful reply out of 5, fuck this board

Come on friend you gotta make time to get big come on.

I work 6:30 - 5 sometimes 6 pm.
>I still put that lifting session in.
>Yeah I skip cardio most weekdays
>Still getting stronger

just imagine how soft those thighs must be...

stop crying

I work 5-3 Monday - Saturday and still manage to wake up in the morning to workout.

Notice how no one around you had megagains? You gotta go on a cycle to do it man.

What the fuck is 8-6?
Are you even full-time?
Let me guess you do 8-6 like 2 days a week.

I have a warehouse job and lift every day, and have been for years.

Maybe you're just a weak pussy.

Dont drink or play dota. Wake up, work, eat, gym, eat, chill/read/practice a hobby, sleep, repeat.
If you do this for an extended period of time you will start to love life again.

>muh warehouse job

Is this supposed to be impressive? You sit around watching a manlier guy drive a fork lift and then you limp-wristedly unload a truck in air conditioning.
I work construction and still go harder in the gym than you.

I work 3-3 most afternoons. 3-11 on the weekends. So seven days a week, usually average about 65 hours. Oh I'm married and have a 4 month old at home too, which I own, so I have to maintain myself. I manage to lift 4 days a week and get sleep. Stop being a bitch.

I'm in uni and have a full time job AND also a single parent. and somehow I am able to still work out 1.5 hours on average. It sucks but just remember if it is important to you, you will make time.

What sort of replies do you want when what you post is "hi Veeky Forums I'm a whiney little bitch who thinks he has it so hard, how do I stop having it so hard?"

honestly youre just being a bitch.

>8-6 is a normal 10 hour work day
>Warehousing is NOT that hard
>drinking beers, gains killer and youll get fat, also a few every day is too much. you be shredded if you just drank when u go out
>Few rounds of a MOBA, which can last 20-30 min each. Found out where u can fit an hour to lifting

Youre not gonna make it

Pic unrelated

you let zyzz down, you need to fix your attitude

you buck the fuck up

Don't. Do 75% cardio, then the rest do 25% lifts (mostly bench, OHP, and pull ups). Throw some diddlys in there sometime too.

Women want a man who is low bf%.

How the fuck am I supposed to lift with an 8-6 mechanic job?

I get home and I'm spent, just want to drink a couple beers and play a few games of tf2

Oh, wait, I did it by not being a lazy piece of shit and going to lift after work

Dude, I work as a barkeeper, sometimes up to 14 hours a day and I still force myself to go to the gym.

how about some support and love? dafuq

im doing the right thing here and working after being a neet for years

being told im a bitch is hurting my feelings, i miss my 12 hours of sleep

carbs brah

now is the time to stuff em

i literally cannot tell if you are fucking trolling or not.

you should be working and lifting and bettering yourself. always.

jesus fucking christ i literally cant believe i have to explain this shit. you must be a lazy fuck

you must be a real go getter!

>tfw comfy 8-4 desk job
>tfw take extended lunches to work out at the nearby gym

how about not being a faggot for one

fuck off bitch boy

>looking for support and love
>goes to Veeky Forums
Get that shit from your mom, gf, or any other female in the family, we here at Veeky Forums struggle all the time and it is what makes us stronger men

How does one get a normie Stacy like that? I don't have any friends so it's impossible to meet girls

Yeah, this board is the absolute worst. im DONE here. Fuck you mean peaces of shit.

t. asahiro tanaguchi

Working out at the end of the day sucks, even if you do *nothing* all day you're burning hundreds of calories just keeping yourself alive.

I don't know why people put themselves through evening workouts. Wake up earlier. Fuck.

>how am I supposed to lift when I just wanna play dota

this. stop being a petulant child and choose what you want. to fucking make it, or be a fat piece of shit dota playing loser.

Work out twice a week.

Fuck of retard, must be a fucking faggot if you can't work out at the end of a day. Try not sucking so many cocks.

lift right after work for a hour or less not that hard user

Dude this is help.
If you want to be told you're a good boy and you deserve ice cream, go ask your girl friends.

If you want to succeed, we're telling you : stop whining and just go to the gym. If you really want to do it. You will sacrifice the time spent drinking beer and jellyfying your brain with video games and replace it with weightlifting.

And you know what, faggot ? It will make you feel better about yourself and you will stop looking for ways to numb yourself.

Damn

I work from 4:30-4:30. Sometimes I get to do it if I have energy. I lift at home, though, not a gym.
>beer
Good way to get a gut, lad.

>How the fuck am I supposed to lift
>just want to drink a couple beers and play a few games of dota

Dota fucking sucks, get better taste in vidya faggot

You need to lift in order to receive support and love on Veeky Forums.

If things get too hard you can always cower back to the warm embrace of your blankets and pillows.

preworkout man. thats it lots of preworkout. Life doesnt get easier either. only harder

feel bad for that 4 month old. must be so neglected

why are you not lifting all day, box nigger?

He probably has a housewife you idiot. Why would you try to put someone down that is supporting his family?

what the fuck is wrong with you. I wrestle alligators for 14 hours a day and I still find time to go to the gym

Get them to train you how to drive a forklift, you can just drive around all day instead of walking and carrying heavy shit

Indeed, if you're not giving at least 60% of your life to your boss then you're not even working!

You and I brother.

I'm getting paid to lift tomorrow huehuehuehuehue

I never said I couldn't, but I don't because it's not ideal. You get more benefits from morning workouts, and you perform better during them.

But hey, this is Veeky Forums, where it's all about acting like you're in shape

one must imagine Sisyphus happy.

>Yeah, this board is the absolute worst. im DONE here. Fuck you mean peaces of shit.
Good riddance,you fat tub of shit

everyone has to work, pussy

find a way to lift or dont find a way to lift. Theres your advice.

OP i know this feel

i work 48 hours a week at a warehouse. i go in at 6, usually leave at 4 if I'm lucky.

honestly it sucks for a while but you just need to force it. i tried waking up at 4 and doing it that way for a while but that just ruined my nights. i started going on the drive home and that worked a lot better.

it's doable OP. trust me. it just takes effort. we're gonna make it.