Nu-males BTFO

nu-males BTFO

discuss ways on how to be more alpha through fitness

what lifts have the most transfer to real life alpha activities?

deadlifts, cardio, and discipline

in reverse order

>Not being Veeky Forums and being able to enjoy some tea/coffee with a nice book/news article
Just lose the faggy pajamas

no amount of fake news Media Jew can change women's biological urge to finding a strong mate.

Nor will it ever erase millions of years of tribalism by promoting race mixing.

The Jew will never win. Darkness never wins. It is the way of the world

> muh deadlifts
> guy is LITERALLY carrying the girl in a curl

You faggots really need to get over this functional strength shit

The Press®™

I fucking hate nu-males so god damn much.

>implying the pajamas are the biggest issue
>not the haircut, expressio, or beta body language

That Johnny Galecki wannabe is drinking hot cocoa faggot. Don't you know your memes?

Dude I seriously want to punch the left guy in the nose what a fucking dweeb

And he's holding the weight in his back and legs

Lol

I have never bullied anyone, but for some reason I have the same feeling, fucking numales make my blood boil.

Does this mean we're making it?

She wants a man who is strong so he can do everything for her. Whos the real cuck?

I'm pretty sure people like this aren't being ironic and are unaware of how beta proclamations like these make them sound.

>men being masculine is cucked
Really makes me ponder

Being strong and generous is one thing but working for a woman, doing all her bidding, is the epitome of cuck

Does sneed make seed and feed?

Sinbad the /comfy/ lad

exercises that are good for IRL work:
>loaded carries (probably the most important imo)
>cardio
>deadlifts, squats
less important:
>Zercher squats for carrying the girl like that
>monkey rows for carrying stuff under your arms

Well yeah he is but he's still doing a fucking curl. No matter what you say he is doing a half curl and holding it. You have not completely trained for the task he is doing unless you do BOTH deadlifts AND curls.

bak to redditttt u go now. shoo

Same. I have no idea why. I used to be such a peaceful kid but the so called numales get to me now

i think you meant to word it as "how these proclamations make them sound beta", otherwise you're suggesting the proclamation is beta and what they sound like is ambiguous.

:)!

Fuck off sneed poster this is chuck territory

Why does he even need to carry her? She's got legs. Stupid jock brainlets. He should've worked out in the library more

Not gonna say much about the dude in the pic, but being a hunk under your Veeky Forums as fuck looks is literally the master race.
Best of both worlds.

well he's not going to fucking deadlift is he m8

Is there a definitive list of alpha vs beta body language? Can we get some tips here?

>Carrying a woman and a baby through a flood makes you a cuck
Fuck off. Go outside.

all of them fuckwit

Chest up, eyes up, don't cross your fucking legs. If you can't picture John Wayne doing it, don't do it.

Ankle deep water...bitch has knee-high boots on

>Implying he wouldn't furiously fap to the photo of that girl being fucked by another man

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What's the most alpha haircut and why is it a buzz cut?

stop listening to women.

>no amount of fake news Media Jew can change women's biological urge to finding a strong mate.
>baby's first nature vs. nurture debate
actually the environment has been shown to have a profound, physical affect on brain chemistry. it's not at all inconceivable that beauty standards could be modified by culture (and in fact there is significant evidence that this actually happens, e.g. differences in preferred female body types in different countries). evo psych is horse shit my incel friend, the sooner you learn what real science is the better

Does Chuck make suck and fuck?

user, i...

Nope. No ambiguity to be found here buddy boi, he stated the proclamations were beta so the inference is that they sound beta. Back the fuck up grammar faggot.

apart from the anti semitic shit he's not wrong... my gf loves being held down, pounded, and generally manhandled, and she pretty regularly gets hit on

although jews are looking more and more like numale faggots, and most girls in their 20's get regularly hit on anyways so idk...

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Feminist lezbo who's all men am evil till shit hits the fan, angry bitch who's jelly, limp dick who hates women/his own weakness, false flag or psy ops who spend their time shitting on basic masculinity unless it's just them filteirng it through a lens of sex where they're completely ignorant and the conversation is owned by the wealthy and people in power.

found the jew.

because I advocate following the scientific method?

i think you need to see a psychiatrist.

science is for jews desu

Lay off the roids

technically a zercher carry

>shown to be wrong
>changes his argument to the opposite of what he just said
>continues to argue
What a tard

current year, using the scientific jew from dr.jewfarb from the university of jew bagel citing a study done by jews on niggers

user, pls

>muh secret internet club

Calm down bud. Not everything is a /pol/ conspiracy. The jews didn't make the flood.

/pol/'s law

>If you can't picture John Wayne doing it, don't do it.
I refuse to stop fapping to traps.

>der jude hat komme

>that skinny fat thumb head with a shark tooth neckless is banging that hot chick
was this picture taken in 2009?

ive carried my little sister like that who probably weighs half that woman and my arms were fucking dead in about 20 minutes
its literally like doing barbell curls but holding it halfway down for an extended period of time

Either you're not old enough to use this site or you need to go outside.

Definitely asking about it like a bitch on Veeky Forums instead of knowing because you actually do things worth calling "alpha".
Not. Going. To. Make. It.

>Caring about and designing your whole life and lifestyle around what women want

It's almost like you all actually like being nu-betas

Keep lifting buh-buh-buh-bois

hahah posted by a JESSE in a mint green suit.

nu-males cant recognize the parasite growing within them

>no qt cambodian wife

Apart from getting big:

Be confident: don't go looking for validation from girls, your accomplishments in life should speak for themselves

Be successful: no alpha is a failure in life

Have great posture

Good body language that involves eye contact (practice makes perfect)

Don't dress like a complete tool

Groom yourself properly: no neckbeards or ugly beards. Only sport a beard if it actually looks good.

Don't talk too much: everything you say should be of some value. People who talk too much are annoying and come off as insecure.

Be mysterious: don't reveal everything about yourself right away. They will have to invest time to figure you out

Do manly activities

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>implying

LEDDIT
-the post

pet u have slayed 3 5's and one 6. But you call them dimes.

t. good goy

lmao

So what do you think an alpha is then, mr. "everything is reddit"? That is my take on how an alpha behaves, or at least part of it. I am not an alpha myself and I don't "slay a lot of girls."

Anyway, if one is not an alpha already, one will probably never be one. It probably has to come natural and will come off as totally goofy tryharding if it's a conscious effort.

it's ok bro, your on the right path.
It was just a little cringe reading that.
Lift heavy and hard, be real, build up your brothers dont break them down...

You KNOW her cooter absolutely reeks and when you pull your dick out there's dirt all over the base of the shaft

I am not trying to become an alpha myself, I was just answering OP. I already have a good body, but it didn't automatically make me an alpha.

You had to ruin it for me.

Nigga I highly doubt he lifted her off the ground with an isolated bicep movement.

>hold her in a zercher position
>tire out in 30 seconds
>no core strength
>weak back
>narrow shoulders

>thumb head
I guess you haven't taken the neck pill yet

>what lifts have the most transfer to real life alpha activities?
NONE, you stupid purile Underage B& faggot cunt.
You can be so-called 'ALPHA' and NEVER GO TO A GYM, EVER.

Maybe you're just a useless cunt and should give up. Maybe you GROW THE FUCK UP and discover you're a True Leader Of Men. NOTHING YOU DO IN THE GYM WILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

Fucking get over yourself.

wrong, strong body is essential in the trifecta of balance which creates balance

Mind - body - spirit
and to a lesser extent wallet. Tough to be alpha when you cant support yourself

virgin

Nonwhite here.

I want to beat up a numale white liberal

holy fuck lmao

>scientific method
>evolutionary psychology

As a BS in Biology..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does this mean I can wear short shorts and carry around a man purse now?

White here, could I join in?

Sure, but I get immunity since CNN would never dare blame me

Short shorts are manly af

It's because they have the audacity to say they're on the top of the social ladder or at the very least on your level while being castrated submissive betas. of course you want to punch them in their fucking pussy faces. cucks cannot measure up to you and your instincts are telling you to show off your dominance by putting them in their place.

>muh lookism

It's only your fault if you can't get laid

>Here's all the advice you need to be an alpha
>By the way I'm not actually an alpha myself

Pondering

Who took the picture????

>he idolizes other men
Gay.

fuck off kike

real men doesn't give a shit about what his peers think, certainly not about spergs on a korean basket weaving imageboard made for social rejects but got flooded with actual autists with zero self-awareness.
real men have identity, if you follow text-book steps on how to act in certain situations and talk about alphas and betas on a chinese cartoon imageboard you not just a beta, but lack any sense of awareness.