Day 1: chest-back

>day 1: chest-back
>day 2: bis-tris
OR
>day 1: chest-tris
>day 2: back-bis
Which is split combo is better?

Just go to the gym lift. No split or anything makes a difference. It's all anecdotal. Just lift

I would say chest/tris and back/bis on the grounds that you'll get more out of each workout for all muscles. You'll get tired working two large muscles groups and might go half ass on chest or back towards the end of the workout. It just makes more sense to me to pair a large muscle group with a smaller one

But that's wrong

There just aren't that many bicep exercises that won't also work your back and vice versa. Same applies to chest and tris. Hit 'em both on the same day.

Please show me how I'm wrong

I would say you sound very small and very weak and should consider actually lifting instead of your pussy vanity fair brosplit shit.

It's probably not optimal, but consistency is way more important than a perfect routine. If this is the one that gets OP into the gym ~5 days a week, so be it.

Prove that you're right.

bro-splits are sub-par to PPL or UL splits, but whatever, between the two, the chest-tris + back-bis is gonna be better. Chest and tri's are generally activated by pushing movements and bi's and back by pulling movements, so it's more efficient to pair them that way. Not only that, but a large muscle group is more sustainably paired with a small muscle group.

PPL is a brosplit too and shit lmfao

>t. dyel

>I know you are but what am I?

Lifting has been proven to cause muscle hypertrophy (of course). By going to the gym and lifting, OP will gain muscle. No specific split has been proven to be more effective.

What a fucking waste of quads.

PPLPPLx is what he means and if you're not aware of this then you need to lurk moar

Because I'm right?

>PPL
where are the shoulders and forearms?

I work shoulders on leg days. Lat raises, OHP, etc.

farmer's walks every other day for forearm gains but I'll admit I could probably do more if I had the time.

Then explain why there are programs?

In the OHP and Deadlifts, you spastic

>OHP and Deadlifts
>shoulders
k

option 2, so you don't have to overload chest and back (both large muscle groups) on the same day

or hidden option 3

chest bis
back tris
shoulders legs

2x a week

Because there are idiots willing to pay. Once again, no study says any split is the most effective

Pull ups, bench, OHP etc. Or add laterals somewhere if you want

I can promise you I warm up with your maxes.

monday
chest and bis
tuesday
chest and tris
wednesday
chest and bis
thursday
chest and tris
friday
party
weekend
rest

rate my routine Veeky Forums

alpha/10

Doubtful given that you seem to consider twice a week training protocols brosplits

>protocols
of the elders of brosplits

legs
chest + tri
back + bic
shoulders
abs whenever you like

that'll take you 4 days to do the whole body which is way too much. 3 is absolute max.

why would it be too much? what you say makes no sense. it can easily be done with one rest day between every workout. eat proper, get enough sleep and nothing to worry about.

Let's see your 3.5pl8 bench, 6pl8 deadlift and 5pl8 squat then.

Doesn't matter how many plates you deadlift if you're @ 30%bf.

I'm at more like 15% but nice projection little guy.

Yea ok. If you're deadlifting more than you're benching it means you have a shitty power-bottom silhouette instead of aesthetic V-taper. As time will go on it will only get worse :^)

And yet I still bench more than you.

>If you're deadlifting more than you're benching it means you have a shitty power-bottom silhouette instead of aesthetic V-taper
???
If you are benching more than you deadlift you must have just started and have incredible imbalances or you are recovering from a massive back injury

lol nah
>t. power-bottom

Nice rebuttal, I bet your 160lb physique is so aesthetic

Sad that you brag about your lifts on Veeky Forums bro. Can't lift your autism away.

Spotted the weakfag lol

I'm not even fucking strong either

You don't seem to be triggered hard enough. What if I told you that bench bress is actually a useless exercise in bodybuilding? Pretty much on par with deadlifts and squats.

>split

enjoy looking like a dainty little bitch with little bitch legs ya faggot ass wuss.

>bodybuilding

Oh, so you're a peacocking faggot. Explains a lot.

Found your pic.

What's the point of lifting if you're going to look like shit? Might as well not lift at all. Probably better for your health too.

I look better in a t-shirt and blue jeans than you do shirtless.

Is it because a t-shirt hides your fat rolls?

Because I more lean mass than you have bodyweight.

same here

I do back-bis then chest-tri, all pulls to all push. then legs then shoulders.