Does anyone know of a total-leg workout machine that can target the thighs, hamstrings, and calf muscles for under 300?

Does anyone know of a total-leg workout machine that can target the thighs, hamstrings, and calf muscles for under 300?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Valor-Fitness-CC-4-Adjustable-Machine/dp/B0041H2L8W/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1503968901&sr=1-1&keywords=Valor Fitness CC-4 Adjustable Leg Curl Machine
amazon.com/F2C-Adjustable-Barbell-Portable-Dumbbell/dp/B018XDH17K/ref=sr_1_6?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1503989435&sr=1-6&keywords=squat rack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A barbell?

Holy mother of Christ that one on the right

Hackenschmidt-squat machine

the bitch on the left never gets any love. i can see into her heart and I know she's the one.

smart ass faggot

I always liked the one on the left
I like skinny tall girls (those legs, Jesus), plus her face is cuter, and her ass might be just as nice if she stood straight

Dumb ass nigger

Would this cut it?

amazon.com/Valor-Fitness-CC-4-Adjustable-Machine/dp/B0041H2L8W/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1503968901&sr=1-1&keywords=Valor Fitness CC-4 Adjustable Leg Curl Machine

Y'all realize these are high school girls right

they're in college

If all I know is that they're in high school, then it's okay.

some coalburner from kentucky, desu she's not as hot as op's picture suggests. Also all her social media accounts are private now because of you autists.

ahahh what's her insta

He said right

>Coalburner

That's awfully upsetting

idk she only had a twitter that I saw. OP's pic was her at like 16, she's pretty busted now.

prove it

she doesnt like that girl on the right

someone help OP for fuck's sake

A barbell

trust me I saw her twitter feed, she had a black boyfriend. Said she hated her father, complained about not being a skinny blonde and white guys not liking her. She was your typical coalburner.

?

Its almost always about daddy when it comes to coalburners.

Also,
>wahhh why don't white guys want to date me
Maybe it's the miles of monkey dick ?/?>?

the left is 10x hotter wtf

Fuck off tripfag no one likes you

get a bar hahaha are you dumb like nigga lift the weight lmao hahaha

>white guys not liking her.

>She was your typical coalburner.
they dont complain about that
>?
i mean that she doesnt look like that girl on the right

i see that pic and she looks different
its namefag, newfag

shut the fuck up

Yeah my BBC

>they dont complain about that
many do
because most weren't ONLY attracted to black guys, either were attracted to all types of men or just wanted to try with a black guy for some reason. but once she has a reputation, white guys don't want to date her, either the guys themselves have atleast some racism, but there are also guys for who it is not worth dating a girl that is embarrassing when there are other options

>coalburner

God damn it.

A jumping rope is good too, in a different way.

perfect!

prowler sled, can also tie a rope to it and pull it

go on craigslist
find someone selling an old bench set with some weights
order a rack off amazon. an example of a budget one: amazon.com/F2C-Adjustable-Barbell-Portable-Dumbbell/dp/B018XDH17K/ref=sr_1_6?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1503989435&sr=1-6&keywords=squat rack

can do squats, barbell thrusts, romanian deadlifts, etc.

You stupid fucking newfag