How do I achieve Saitama mode?

How do I achieve Saitama mode?

inb4 100 push ups 100 sit ups 100 squats and a 10km run everyday

You can start by watching better anime, for one. I recommend Initial D and Gundam Unicorn myself.

>100 push ups 100 sit ups 100 squats and a 10km run everyday
this

swim

I thought it was pretty good, all the hype aside

This or don't eat and do pushups

yeah you'd have to do a few different variations + some extra ab and leg work though

3x5 Squats 3x5 Press and Bench Press alternating and 3x5 Deadlifts every other day.

push ups 100 sit ups 100 squats and a 10km run everyday

does not actually say if push ups are weightened. push ups with weights on back is the best overall compound exercise there is

Gundam unicorn is shit.
>muh secret constitution.

Visually or narratively?

Visually, anything that keeps you lean, works chest and delts, keeps everything ready with bodyweight exercises.

Narratively? Fuck no. It's a goddamn joke. His workout routine just sounds impressive to normies, and will likely get you fit anyway, but it won't make you super strong.

>His workout routine just sounds

it's a joke you dipshit. the point of the character is work ethic. his work out plan is making fun of dyels who want the magic recipe.

these

>It's a goddamn joke.
>it's a joke you dipshit.
>it's a goddamn joke you dipshit

Gee, I wonder.

>Gundam Unicorn
would be terrible to watch unless you've already watched all other UC series. Even then it could still be terrible.

What about the number one hero?

Overrated trash

>anime
who gives a shit. that clearly is a manga panel screenshot baka. OPM is better a mango than anime

>gundam unicorn

You forgot eating a bannana

How do I achieve [spoiler]best JoJo[/spoiler] mode?

(You)

b8

Incorrect, but good for you for showing up and participating

PLUS ULTRA!

Everyone knows you should watch Redline to get pumped up for the gym, or anything really

can you kill people with one punch? no? then work harder until you can.

I swear you guys pretend to be retarded but not really pretending sometimes

Redline is so good

>better Anime than One Punch Man
>delusional