Give me the final redpill on Finasteride

Give me the final redpill on Finasteride

I'm ready to take the plunge

I've read 1.4% of takers reported erectile dysfunction, while 80% preserved original hair, and 64% reported hair regrowth

I'll take these odds

Personal experiences appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pros-Cons-of-Propecia-Finasteride/dp/B01BKSLU2W
thepharmacyexpress.bz/Products2.asp?Brand=Finasteride (Generic Proscar, Fincar, Finast, Finpecia, Finax, Finara)&T=a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The true red pill is that you should grow a beard and shave your head and don't risk permanent limp dick you fucking maniac.

What's the best place to buy it?

Don't see it on Amazon or Walgreens

>being so much of a pussy to be scared of risking 1.4% odds
>why go out and drive your car if you risk getting in an accident

Limp dick also wouldn't be permanent and goes away not long after you stop taking it once you see signs

Trump also takes it. Case closed

>first few weeks your balls will hurt
>semen becomes a little more watery, but it reverses after a week or two of getting off ot
>gyno will flare up, but you can counter it by taking zinc supps when you feel tender
>as for hair results, I think its slowed it down or maybe even stopped it, been on it for 1.5 years
>also, use goodrx so its $15 a month instead of $75

AMA, bout to go to gym but I'll answer in an hour and a half

"maybe" stopped it after 1.5 years and you had some of the side effects

bump

been on it for a little over 3 months.
0 sides.
Hairs falling out a lot less now, but itll take around a year for results to be super noticeable. Just take the pill, its not that serious. People who are constantly worried about ED will get ED.

How does good rd work do you need an actual prescription from a doctor first

Have been using Finasteride for almost 1.5 years.

No side-effects to speak of.

Had slight regrowth of hair by itself, but when I started using Minox and keto shampoo alongside it, I saw a lot of regrowth.

Before finasteride, minox and keto combo, my hairline looked receded and my forehead looked alien (about a nw 2.5), now you have a PhD in hairlines to tell that my hairline has receded.

You honestly don't have to worry about ED on Finateride. "Hairgrowth" is a side effect, it's intended use is something else and for hairgrowth dosings are far smaller.

What you do have to be considered about is that you'll be paying a cash cost for it, since insurance companies won't cover low dosings of Finasteride because that's solely for cosmetic reasons. Your best bet is getting a high dose tablet script, with directions to take 1/2 a tablet or 1/4 a tablet a day and using a Good RX coupon card at your pharmacy.

In addition, I haven't seen any improvement in our patients on it. And I've had one for the past three years. It definitely seems to slow down loss or prevent loss, but reported hair regrowth is sparse and patchy. Consider it more of a preventative than a solution to your current problem. And sadly, you'll likely have to stay on it as a maintenance medication for life to continue its affects.

Best tip, get /fit and become bald. Become fucking Mr. Clean and fuck all the milfs.

Been on it for around 4 years now, 1.25mg a day. I would say it makes a difference when you couple it with minox and nizoral, pretty much stopped recession. Gonna start RU58841 very soon. Dick works just as good as ever. Lots of hair falls off in the shower but that could just be cause I grew it very long, don't see any difference. But it from those online indian pharmacies in the 5mg and cut it up into quarters, will save a ton of money.

Seconding this

you're not gonna have side effects.

>But it from those online indian pharmacies in the 5mg and cut it up into quarters, will save a ton of money.

Any links?

Good RX is a website. It's a discount card website that's basically "The Coupon Mom" for prescription drugs. Pharmacy's hate them. And that's not a sales pitch for it, it's eats their entire profit every time it's used.

You just go to the website, say you are getting X medication for Y strength, and you need Z amount of tablets for ##day supply. You type that it and it gives you a
>Member ID
>BIN
>PCN
>Group
Your local pharmacy types in that information as if it were an insurance card and it'll tell you the overall cost. The website will quote you costs on what the med will be at CVS/Walgreens/Whatever and so forth, but they're normally wrong since they change monthly and by region too.

They'll likely tell you they won't know what the cost is until they have the prescription in hand, but pharmacy's have something called a "Formulary Check" which will tell the cost. It just takes like 4minutes to do and they're generally busy and don't like people.

And now back to why pharmacy's hate them. They don't get reimbursed for any discount. The cards are basically just pricematch cards to other pharmacy's that have the medication there cheaper. On top of that, they have to pay the pharmacy or their processor to even bill it. So everytime they use it, even to check the cost, they're charged like a dollar to do so.

Unless the active ingredient is evenly distributed in every tablet, which isn't likely for junk Indian pharmacies, you're playing yourself by cutting it up

amazon.com/Pros-Cons-of-Propecia-Finasteride/dp/B01BKSLU2W

WTF you need a prescription for it?

How often do you need to go back to the doctor?

It's a commonly scored tablet intended to be cut by multiple manufacturers.

If I get slight more or less than 1.25mg I'm still fine honestly since 1mg is really all you need

Look up the pharmacy express

It's by prescription

>I've read 1.4% of takers reported erectile dysfunction
Yeah.

Also, about 1.3% of non-takers also reported erectile dysfunction. I believe that with big enough numbers rates would be about the same either way, meaning that the whole noise about limp dick with fina is just insecure guys looking for a scapegoat to their own defects.

You buy it from here?
thepharmacyexpress.bz/Products2.asp?Brand=Finasteride (Generic Proscar, Fincar, Finast, Finpecia, Finax, Finara)&T=a

Skeptical

pretty sure you yanks can get the 1mg generic pills which do you don't have to worry about splitting my backwards ass country can't get them

Not on it. I work in a pharmacy.

Does anyone have good experience buying from a site that doesn't need prescription? Like this one?

bump

Good luck Connor.

How would I legally go about acquiring it? Ask the doc about ways to treat male pattern baldness?

medfag hair who spent weeks being obsessed over his hair. in short
>vast majority of original studies were founded by merck, they are outdated and heavily criticized by professionals
>the 2% side effect of ed is bullshit, even an ibuprofen has a higher chance of giving you erection problems and that doesn't inhibit the most potent form of testosterone by 70%. newest studies suggest 10-20%
>the mechanism of 5-ar still now known but many people report changes in mood, depression and some sort of brainfog
>permanent side effects can occur but its extremely rare

personal opinion:
>been taking over a year, i did have a 2-3 month break though because i was busy
>it kinda works. it has definitely improved, almost completely regrown my crown area without using minox. my hair looks thicker now. at worst, it mantained, slowed down overall since my hairloss was rapid
>i still get morning wood and have no problems jacking off 10 times a day. i have no libido problems BUT ive noticed that maybe i lose my erection faster if i dont touch it

balding its a mental thing, you should just accept that there are things you can simply change. im currently taking fin but if it suddenly stop working, im ready to get a shorter cut

Doctors will give you it as long as you ask them, it's really that easy. "Illegally" acquiring it is much cheaper and easier to restock since you don't have to go back to the doctor for a refill.

On my first week of fin, haven't really noticed any side effects. I don't have morning wood but I didn't before going on fin either, so I'm gonna try nofap and see if that works, if it doesn't I'll get my test measured. I'm not super worried because at 20 hair>libido, bald in 20's is a death sentence if your face is average or below.

Anyway, does anyone know how to prevent gyno from developing? My pecs are like the only part of my physique I like and I'd probably an hero if they got fucked up

Thx bros

Protip for my fellow hairlets: ask for prozac instead of propecia. Prozac has the same active ingredient but it comes in 5mg instead of 1mg and you use a pillcutter. It's like 1/5th the cost for the same effect

The trannies on /lgbt/ use inhouse pharmacy to self medicate.