Oneitis Thread

Do any of you bros instantly fall in love with attractive women?
>Get out of class
>Stop by Qdoba on the way home for some gainz food
>Qt worker starts serving me
>"How was your day today?" She asks
>"P-pretty good, you?"
>"Not bad."
>Pay for burrito
>On drive home start thinking about our wedding day
I do this with every girl whois attractive that makes casual conversation with me. Is this autism, oneitis or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never had feelings for anyone. Not trying to be edgy, but I am just emotionally empty, I guess.

Do you guys obsess about your oneitis all day? Is she most of what you think about?

Tends to happen to virgins

>Do you guys obsess about your oneitis all day? Is she most of what you think about?
Dated a girl for 2 years and we still talk. I'm still in love with her after breaking up with her 5 years ago. I fall in love ridiculously easy.

I'm not a virgin tho so why do I do this???

What if my oneitis is the peace, quiet, and existential certainty of solitude?

>instantly fall in love with attractive women
Jesus, I get spaghetti over nothing, but you need some self awareness.
Just because an attractive woman inspires feelings in you doesn't mean anything in itself. It just means that you have functioning reproductive instincts. On a better man, it's the kick to motivate you to develop common ground and develop some kind of relationship with the woman, even if it's shallow and physical, who cares.
But if you aren't that man, just let it go, realize that your paths weren't really going to cross in any meaningful way, and that if you're so easily turned on by a woman, there are in fact "more fish in the sea" and you'll just find another woman that you find attractive later (and probably go through this whole cycle again). It's a big world.

I just wanted to see if this is normal. It feels pathetic and desperate to me, but I can't control my thoughts so I wanted to know if anyone else experienced it.

I fell in love with a girl once. I was 26. We are married with a couple kids now.

i've been in love with one of my coworkers since the first time i saw her. after about 4 months i finally spoke to her and a year later we are best friends on snapchat and search eachother out at work and talk nonstop

i'd marry her instantly

but she's been with her high school bf for 10 years yet refuses to ever live with him

>she's been with her high school bf for 10 years yet refuses to ever live with him
You still have a chance m8. I honestly believe this.

maybe. but shes SUPER close with her brother and the bf guy is his best friend

plus he gives her free weed all the time

>plus he gives her free weed all the time

there's your opening bro,

invite her over to smoke, if she says that she got cotton mouth tell her to put your weenie in it

I've only ever loved one girl, my problem is more the opposite, that I don't feel anything for other girls.

I have been in love with this girl for 10 years and it doesn't seem to ever stop.

>tfw don't like to smoke weed cause it makes me paranoid

I'm not in love with her, but I'm into a qt coworker and sometimes imagine what life would be like with her. She also has a long term bf. And I think she somehow knows I'm into her.

Why are you faggots just letting these Chads fuck your dream girls? Be the Alpha for once in your life.

that's like telling a dog not to chew bones or bark

>And I think she somehow knows I'm into her.
Because your body language is probably not subtle.

No just when I wanna fuck and when Im on my last lifts

>t. virgin

I saw her today, the highlight of my day, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo

>but I can't control my thoughts
No.
It's the reflex of finding a woman attractive that you can't control.
You can control how you mentally contextualize those feelings.

Because I'm a dyel beta cuckboi.

Yeah probably. Oh well maybe she will notice my transformation into a Chad.

>Because I'm a dyel beta cuckboi.
Squats and deadlifts 7 days a week

I really really hope you guys have at least had sex with these girls you are talking about, here.

I fell in love with a girl I met while on vacation.

We still chat most days on whatsapp/fb but I can feel her slipping away slowly, already know everything about eachother and convos now are either her venting her depressing problems or us talking about some pointless shit.

Still get some qt snaps tho so that's cool.

Lets see some titty pics

lets see some ass pics

lets see some belly pics

It's called limerence and you ought to just jerk off when you have these feelings