This natty lifting thing is bullshit

Cool fucking story bro. Lift weights. eat calorie dense, nutritious foods. get 8 hours of sleep. push yourself to the gym. constantly do mobility drills and stretches and stay hydrated. forgo drinking, happy hours and fuck sessions with sloots to work on my squat depth and accessory work.

And all I have to show for it is this 7/10 physique and "ok kind of strong" numbers. It's been months and I still haven't busted past my 500 deadlift 1RM and that's not even impressive.

Natty lifting is bullshit and a stupid meme that nobody should fall for. If i was on test this whole time I'd be aesthetic as fuck and sexing crossfit braphogs between bench press sets. Fuck Veeky Forums

pretty much

fuck man why do i even wake up

Stop waking up

Lifting is pointless if you're natty

true if you have normal genetics, but don't be too hard on yourself.

really I'm DYEL here and next to roiding gym bro but to the rest of the world including qt3.14s I'm fit as fuck. I look great in form fitting shirts and no I don't have a six pack and I could lose 5 lbs but I have my shirt off in public literally 2-3 days a year and I live in California.

really why are you looking to leave DYEL mode? who is it for? the internet? the other 5 roiding humans you meet throughout the year?

where do you black holes on two legs even come from?

Pretty much OP. So why don't you just hop on?

post body

> forgo fuck sessions with sloots to work on my squat depth and accessory work
Sounds like you're not even trying. Guarantee you if you actually actively try to get laid you will get laid

I just want to be big and strong.

Hey dumbass, try eating 6-8 quesoritos from taco bell per day and drink only milk and water. Then lift until muscle failure every single day.

Fuck Veeky Forums, you're going to be huge as fuck and it's not even hard to do.

When you want to cut, go down to 3 quesoritos per day and still do muscle failure daily.

Christ guys. It really isn't hard.

Imma call you Miguel muscle, the mexican cousin of Kali.

I second this motion.

goddamit why is your perspective so normal and healthy? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NORMIEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been here for four years and only gained 16 lbs on my infinibulk. Which puts me at.... 137, 5'11". Don't give up op. They don't give out the Gold Scoops to quitters.

You can gain 1lb a week....

Count your fucking calories user omfg over 200 weeks to gain 16lbs... user, you're gaining less than a third of a pound per week. user, it's like you're not even trying to escape skelly mode.

The fuck? I was 5'11 125 lbs and I gained 30 lbs in my first 6 months of lifting. Eat more.

Now I'm about 175 lbs 3 years later, leaner, etc.

This

how did i end up on Veeky Forums?

Please let this be bait
I cant accept that this cunt is giving advice out on this board i just cant

Keep fucking working OP. To normies, you probably look good as shit. Being fit and in shape is enough to creampie these sloots

the best thing about steroids is that your body takes a shape,is actually aesthetic and you can guide it to look like you want to because you actually see the progress

Would love to get on gear but too poor and don't know where to obtain it from. Life is suffering...

I just ordered 10 ml test e+100 10mg dbol for 55 euros :^)

yeah, pretty much. Just roid out bro. I got "pretty good" as in people commented that I looked buff but I never felt impressive. My cousin roided out and was a fuckin monster. He's got crippling diabetes now though from it.

>Just roid out bro
>My cousin roided out and was a fuckin monster. He's got crippling diabetes now though from it.

Yeah, he should have abused aas not insulin

Such is life. Wish I was born with worse genetics

Outliers

I don't believe you

If you were on test, you'd also be looking at liver carcinomas. So hey, there's that.

do you guys buy roids off deep web? or just ask the big guys at the gym? sorry if this sounds autistic

i felt the same way especially as my numbers were stalling and I didn't look that juicy.

but i began doing more isolations and cutting bodyfat and honestly I'm starting to be really happy with how i look.

of course if you're perma-bulking and training for strength you'll look like shit and then feel bad about your numbers because stalling is normal.