Do women love man ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2im-Ev-QC2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes they love it

Fuck yeah

Unitonically yes

Yesterday, my mom just came up brim behind me and slapped my ass

Today some grill approached me and asked if the deadlifting area was empty when it clearly was and then tried to make some joke and I just ignored it and went back to OHPing in the squat rack.

She then came up to me and asked me to watch her form since I look I now what I'm doing because I have a "nice ass"

Yes but so do gays.
Anyways it's pretty funny when you have a better ass than most grills.
It's even better when your pecs are bigger than her tits.
Chestlets and asslets (asians, mostly) on suicide watch when I walk in.
>pic not related.

Obviously

>post yfw the actor Kit Harington has a better ass than the broad hes fucking

As a femanon, yes

KEK

A-am I gay lads?

I'd feast on that ass. Hnngg.

I have an infatuation with Emilia but I couldnt take my eyes off Kit's body that entire scene

Im not gay but the dude is fucking brrrrrrapable

yes

there is no better feeling of a woman grabbing your ass to pull you deeper inside her

Yes I was with a whore and she was so impressed that she took a picture of it. She also wanted to fuck it but I drew the line there

Yeah, man. Gotta do those deadlifts for the babes.

>Yesterday, my mom just came up brim behind me and slapped my ass

time to fuck your mom user

also

>ohping in the squat rack

Id beat your ass if I saw you doing that

Rem best girl >:(

All my female friends at college said they loved a good booty on a guy

P-Pics? I need it f-for research purposes

That shit ain't right man how this guy get an ass like that?

What else do I do for ass gains besides squats and deads? Should I be doing hip thrusts?

same

Medusa[Gorgon] or me?
You'll have to wait til I get a decent camera.
My cell phone camera won't do me any justice.

RDL, barbell bridge and standing hip thrusts using bands

what routine to get an ass like dakingindanorf?

Squats and deads are gonna be enough. They are the best bang for your buck excercise when it comes to lower body. Another key factor to ass gains is obviously gonna be fat, you need to cut down for the best looking ass. Fat doesnt make manass look better, its not like with women, who need a modest amount of fat on their ass to make it look good

A girl i was dating once told me i had better boobs than her.

You. No homo im not gay though

I find heavy kettlebell swings to be effective
Plus carrying a little fat tends to help, but that depends on if you carry fat on your stomach or ass

why isnt she doing that with the guy who was turning to stone and came back?

hasnt he earned it by now goddamn

not entirely true, a shredded man ass looks like shit. it needs a tiny amount of fat for shape/softness and jiggle

Incest runs in the family

dudes like 72 and got some skin cancers

No. For all the guys out there that think you can sneak your way into a girls pants by being her loyal friend, the answer is no. Girls don't want to fuck their friends, and they genuinely will think you're a huge creep if you befriend them for years before trying to make your move you pathetic pieces of shit.

Ah, that reminds me of a girl who had a huge crush on me in high school.
My chest wasn't bigger than hers at the time because I didn't lift then, but it's way bigger now.
I hope you rubbed it in, user.
Though I don't think chestlets will ever learn.

Yeah I believe you.
Like I said before I need a better camera.
Once that happens and I find good lighting and cheat with angles and a pump I'll probably post in /cbt/s.
You'll know it's me because I'll probably have a snide remark about chestlets thrown in.

>modest

Depends on your fat distribution and how shredded you are. As a natural you cant really go below 10% reasonably without losing size, so getting your ass to be too shredded isnt really much of a possibility, especially if your body stores fat in your buttocks and lower belly like mine does.

How the fuck do actors do scenes like this and not just thrust inside? If I was on top of emila clark like that my animal instinct would just take over and id go to jail

yeah that part is all luck/genetics. i'm hoping for a nice thicc bubble butt for maximum sloot mirin. also helps with strength, a ton of lifts, back pain, athleticism, etc

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=2im-Ev-QC2Y

taped down dick/covered up vagina

Where else are you supposed to overhead press? The squat rack is a perfect place for setting down and picking up your bar for a OHP. Am i supposed to do a reverse barbell curl whenever i want to start an overhead press?

What glute routine is Veeky Forums approved?

Hard mode: NO SQUATS

You wouldn't get pegged for free? Are you a fucking queer?

The open rack, not the power rack.

Can you imagine the tension when filming these scenes? Wew lad

Wrong. There needs to be some fat to make it round and plump. Muscular low-frequency assess are squarish and deflated.

dick cup

hip thrusts

they're dating in real life, you donkeys

No he's dating the red head.

They shoot these scenes like 10 times over many hours so most likely the guy is limp and flaccid by the 3rd take.

Then they should have just fucked for real

what else?

surely you cannot expect to build stronk glutes with 1 (ONE) SINGLE EXERCISE?

The wilding girl who died?

She's dead, a kid shot her in the chest

Glute bridges and fire hydrants

Yes, Rose Leslie.
IRL

actually you'd be surprised. When you literally have ~100 set workers there and lights and cameras pointed at you from all angles, it's usually pretty easy to fake a sex scene and not get a raging hard on
t.someone who has been in a sex scene

post the scene

or your dick

No you wouldn't.

>that scene where Jorah tries to convince Kelly C to ride alone instead of go with Jon
>his face when she told him they'll sail together

It should have been Jorah outside of their when they were banging. The cuck memes would have been ridiculous.

>Do women love man ass?

Get big glutes, triceps and upper back/traps, and you will turn heads just by walking down the street.

>I'm a hardgainer
>but I'm making gains

b-but i thought women only cared about pecs/abs/biceps?
r-right guys?

this is quite motivational

Wasn't that basically incest there? Since he is practically her brother right?

niBBa the can just fuck after the shooting is finished

15 year old girls, sure.

Biceps are all the craze, i know..but when you walk down the street in a t-shirt, you walk in a relaxed state, arms down the side that will make the tricep pop out. Carry a bag or whatever for true flexing.

>not slapping her ass back

who that

> (OP)
>Wasn't that basically incest there? Since he is practically her brother right?
He's her nephew.

What? His father wasn't her brother lol

They do, that guy is talking out of his ass. Most girls think big traps make you look like a dumb meathead.

Yes, he is. The Mad King had three kids, Rhaegar, Viserys, and Daenerys. Rhaegar is Jon's father.

Dayum.
Was he like 20 years older than Denny and this faggot brother that died?

But well, it's still incest, ballsy of the show to plot that out lel

They don't. Only faggots look at men's asses.

>She then came up to me and asked me to watch her form since I look I now what I'm doing because I have a "nice ass"
If girls ask you for advice it means they think you're one of them - in short you look like a fucking faggot.

>ballsy of the show to plot that out lel
Bittersweet ending incoming, they'll have a child but it's going to be retarded.

Kek
Why is theirs retarded but cerseis incest creatures turn out normal?
Multiple times

This video is disgusting. Truly shows the decadence and perversion of the american society.

>tfw have an ugly ass
>all fat no muscle, hairy, kinda sagging skin and stretch marks
I hope if I just get more muscular it will be fixed otherwise I am damned to have a hideous ass forever.

Jaime's genetically perfect Chad cumload
vs
Virgin Snow miserable drip

Do they love hairy ass? I have that Mediterranean test.

Who is this? I see him being posted all the time.

When it looks like Jon's then hell yeah

Isn't the guy from faith no more

well unless having 50-100 dudes watching you on set makes you hard its probably mostly awkward.

Ya why was tyrion skulking about in that scene?

My only guess, would be that tyrion told cersei that dany cannot have children.

Nothing so far has led me to believe he has a thing for her.

Yes. If they're comfortable enough around you they'll 100% grab it