Question to men with large glutes

Do women slap your ass when they are near you?

Was at the Uni gym today, and I saw some girl slap her male friend's ass (pretty nice no homo).

Why are there so many glute threads today

Honestly dont know desu

but glutes on males are AESTHETIC AS FUCK

>Women
>Near me
intructions unclear.

It's happened at bars once or twice

More common is drunk dudes grabbing it. Been thinking of going to the gay bar and leading them on for free drinks

My mom slapped my ass yesterday

Yah, once a waitress slapped it then I turned to make sure it wasn t a dude and she blushed and ran off, was just a reflex for her.

when i was a waiter, i used to work with a bunch of girls. they would always slap my ass and make me show my stomach

pic related

did you smash any of those sluts?

I also used to work as a server. They never grabbed it, but they talked about it a lot. Also the gay cook gave me his number on my last day

i smashed only one of them, multiple times. but my autism took over and i broke up with her

Yes, a lot. Women literally will not shut up about my ass. It's not even that big.

yeah they would always talk about mine too

also at a concert, i was dancing and some cute black chick grabbed my ass and I thought it was the dude next to her and i was all like "!?!?!" but she said it was her, and i continued dancing because drugs

because of Game Of Thrones

are weighted bridges/thrusts and RDLs really the ultimate glute lifts? i'm trying to get thicc strong aesthetic glutes

Moreso weighted bridges. The problem with glutes is that they're difficult to isolate without also working hamstrings

i get my ass grabbed all the time

i only deadlift 4 plate but i skate a lot which made it huge

true. after a barbell bridge/RDL day i feel like i'm walking around with a bubble butt for a few hours. don't give up on shapely thicc glute bros. secret weapon in getting bitches wet

Being black I have always had a huge ass and I would get bullied when I played football in high school. Girls seem to find it an attractive quality however.

yea if they know you and are flirty with you or view you as a nonsexual entity but are friends, they might slap your butt.

bullied by jelly skellys
a powerful ass makes you formidable in every sport where power may be useful.

Try hack squats too(Not the macine one) Even a low weight can be felt in the glutes.

My gf tells me my broad shoulders and small ass is what makes her wet..
She says men with big asses are disgusting.

Because of Aegon Targaryen, fifth of his name

>deadlifts and fat gain made my glutes kinda big (and i dont even lift 4 plates)
>get horny by my own ass
I need a gf so fucking bad I get horny insanely easy

Small ass is disgusting instead.

My female coworkers sometimes do. I let the pretty ones do it and flirt with them but I got a fat ugly bitch fired because of it.

Gods work user

I get horny from eating bananas. No homo.

My mum slapped mine recently

Never, but where I live are pretty much no women and I´m a manlet...