Are wrist weights worth getting?

Are wrist weights worth getting?

If you want to look like the 12 year old in your picture, then sure.

There weren't any good photos

are you like a boxer trying to get faster or something? what are you going to do with them? just lift weights, you're getting meme'd.

>there weren't any good photos of people using wrist weights
I wonder why

Why? If you are a fighter, sure, you can throw them on shadow boxing. They are useful for you to not drop your hands when you have the weight of your gloves on. But otherwise, they are fucking useless

You have hands, just hold dumbbells.

ahahaha nigga thinks he can be like Goku with the weighted bracelets

But if i add extra weight wouldn't I increase my gains?

Not at all. If you're planning on using them to train like goku you're just going to fuck your joints. If you're planning on using them for weight training you may as well just buy weights.

Extra weight to what? If you want to lift heavier weights, just throw on more weight on your barbell/dumbell. Thats it. If you are a fighter, they are just for shadow boxing and should weigh around as much as your gloves.

Only with progressive overload, so you need to buy a lot of wrist weights

Did you get this idea from HxH? Please tell me you di

I just use 5s or 10s to get used to punching with weight.

real life is not an anime

I was scrolling through Amazon and saw them.

I mean if you want to fuck up your joints then sure

Dancer here, I occasionally train with wrist/ankle weights - good for speed and endurance for kicks and arm movements etc. Probably okay for martial artists. I can't imagine them being useful for most sports or general fitness, since typically you're moving either your whole bodyweight or an external load.
tl;dr highly specific accessory that is probably not useful for you

>Probably okay for martial artists.

I wouldn't say so. You have to get used to your own body's internal resistance and the actual weight of your body parts.

Wrist weights can be ok for homegym masterrace poorfags who don't have enough plates and just need to hang more shit on the bar though.

when i run i usually put 10s on all my protruding limbs, that includes my dick.

How come we don't make clothes made out of fine tungsten wires and pad it with cotton on the inside so make our bodies used to extra weight even distributed?

>No good photos of wrist weight users
You're joking

>tfw went through an embarrassing period of acting like anime training was real
>30kg weighted vest and 5kg weighted gloves for shadow boxing sessions
>just ended up being a retard and hurting myself

500x GRAVITY TO GET STRONGER C'MON LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Because you are getting your muscles used to the fact that you weigh more all of a sudden. Repeated use can cause involuntary tremors of the limbs

you are not supposed to use them like that, you add those weights to train for form throwing your punches very very very slow. if you do fast shadow boxing with weights then yes you will injure yourself. also 30kg vest and 5kg gloves is insane unless you are 120kg terminator

Do you want to look as gay as the guy in the photo you posted?

Totally worth getting! Look at all those possibilities:
Wear wrist weights. Fap vigorously. Et voilĂ , cardio and biceps training in one.
Wear wrist weights. Drink a lot of large beers (switch arms). You're hydrated and you trained your back, your shoulders and your neck.

Here, have a picture of a burly nignog with photoshopped writs weights.

they're good if you just want to tone and don't want to get too bulky :S