Is neck training a meme? Can't tell if serious or not. I've never seen people at my gym train their neck

Is neck training a meme? Can't tell if serious or not. I've never seen people at my gym train their neck.

post some neck lifts if its not a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jq0V6Ejf_XI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a joke

Entirely

Big=/=better

youtu.be/jq0V6Ejf_XI

Confirmed

look at football players

lol wtf this guy is a cuck, probably sub-140mm bizygomatic, how the fuck did he succeed in the NFL even with that gymceled neck Tbh?!

It's useful in combat/contact sports in order to prevent injury, but other than that it's not important

>how the fuck did he succeed in the NFL

He hasn't

Cope, it looks DOM and indicates athleticism (but not as much as a wide face, like OP image proves)

See this image, wide zygos + thick neck = DOM low inhibition slayer

FWHR theory proven right once again, note that even though Tom Brady has a much smaller jaw, his relative facial breadth is far greater.

By my measure has an FWHR of ~1.88, while Brady has a staggering ~2.25!

There are actually studies that show it works, and that normal compound lifts like deadlifts etc don't really do anything for neck thickness. Looks ridiculous though, I'd do it at home away from prying eyes.
Just google some exercise m8

just lift long enough and itll grow along with your traps

Not true

idk what any of that means. I just know OP posted Paul Posluszny and he sucks

Your relative facial width is highly correlated with athletic ability (+ aggression, dominance etc.), the guy in the OP has a relatively narrow facial width and is apparently not a very successful athlete, while Tom Brady has a much greater relative facial width and is a far more successful athlete.

The one downside is that it quite possibly has a correlation with anti-social (i.e. criminal) behavior as well.

lay on your bed with your shoulders just over the edge, put a plate on your head, up and down

flip over put plate on the back of your head same shit

you have to be extremely careful when measuring these from pics, because focal length has a very high influence on it.

pic related.

bump

>be 6'4
>already hard finding shirts with perfect arm length
>decide to train neck
>now a shirt size 46 and the shirts I buy are fucking loose potato sacks and all need to be massively tailored and the excess fabric could cloth whole of Africa
T-thanks Veeky Forums

>not wearing v-neck shirts

what are you even doing dude?

I'm talking abourt shirts, not t shirts

charles tyrwhitt makes a treat looking shirt for buff guys

i see

bump

Thanks user. I have some sagging chin that even when I'm normal weight turns into a nasty double chin if I look down. Those neck exercise might actually tighten it up if not get rid of it.

thats insane.

indeed

How can you look at these guys and think "gee i want have a neck like theirs"? Girls want to date men not a walking thumb.

Neck training is for boxers.

True, you would think, but you have to consider the work and dedication that would take, and how that would translate into however they spend their days, their work, personal hygiene and most relevant their relationships. That's the main one. Provided he isn't a roided up permenant gym resident that is.

>tfw in an emergency you can lift up and carry your girlfriend in your teeth like an animals carries it's young.