How can I go all day fasting like it's no problem but the I stance I put any food in my mouth I go into insatiable...

How can I go all day fasting like it's no problem but the I stance I put any food in my mouth I go into insatiable hunger mode. Like everything else in the body, there is a biological (chemical) reason for feeling hunger.

Has anyone found a reliable method to deal with it that isn't water(doesn't work, just water Logged and still craving FOOD) or ephedrine?

Someone recommended casein shakes. What's the deal w that?

Pic related: my ultimate craving

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/improve-gut-bacteria#section9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11052710
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179.full#T3
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-hormones-of-bodyweight-regulation-leptin-part-3.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop eating un-nutritious shit. cravings is just your body telling you aren't getting the fucking nutrients it needs from whatever you shoved down your fat gullet earlier. eat lots of fibre, eat foods that are low on the glycemic index, and make sure you eat a variety of food to ensure you get all the essential vitamins, minerals, and diversified gastro-intenstinal microbiota to ensure your body is efficiently extracting nutrients from the food you eat

on that point check out:
healthline.com/nutrition/improve-gut-bacteria#section9

/gold

Any other advice user? Not OP but I'm on the cut and furthering my micros can't hurt, I wasn't educated on this before. Got anymore?

I know exactly what you're talking about m8. Also that guy who replied spewed some retarded broscience about cravings. I always break the fast with nutritious af food like green peas, broccolis, rice, some meat and a fruit, and guess what it still kickstarts my system into endless hunger. I just find that if I tell myself to stop and let it digest, it'll dissipate.

eat, you fucking moron
more than once a day because as you've just explained, it makes you hungry

how the fuck do you simpering retards even know which hole the food goes in

>having to eat at all

Spotted the earthbound souless retard.

this

>dont eat all day
>hungry
wow what a puzzle

I chew more. I used to inhale my food for similar reasons. Now I just pulverize anything I'm eating with my teeth and for whatever reason I feel more satisfied with smaller portions.

op it just means your body responds better to fasting

just fast most of the day

i usually drink coke zero when fasting, 1L of it makes me full for basically the whole morning untill lunch.
eat every meal with a leaf salad on the side, it will make your fasting periods lot easier, after i started eating lots and lots of different leaves along with lunch and dinner i can fast for 16h and still be ok with it (fasting from 7pm to 11am)

You really can't read huh? OP mentions not being hungry all day as he fasts but that hunger appears as soon as he eats again.

>eat every meal with a leaf salad on the side, it will make your fasting periods lot easier, after i started eating lots and lots of different leaves along with lunch and dinner i can fast for 16h and still be ok with it (fasting from 7pm to 11am)

this is pretty solid advice especially if you get into those asian salads pressed salads (it's like parboiled and pressed greens typically spinach with some spring onion, soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds) or like that other japanese salad that's basically cabbage and ponzu. Love that shit, also looks aesthetic as fuck to plate it.

Your body can easily ignore hunger for a given amount of time but when presented with the opportunity to eat it will let you know when enough is enough. Funny thing is that your body doesn't give 2 shits that you wanna look fit to fook sloots

Nice estrogenic salad m8.

Gee it's almost like you're a finely tuned machine built from millions of years of never knowing where your next meal was coming from, thus having to be comfortable with inevitable hunger as well as with gorging once scarce, quickly spoiling food becomes available.

cabbage is anti-estrogenic last time I checked

Must have checked wrong.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11052710
>Estrogenic effects of extracts from cabbage

Soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds are also estrogenic. Enjoy looking like the typical japanese male.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11052710
>This study demonstrates that cruciferous vegetable extracts act bifunctionally, like an antiestrogen at low concentrations and an estrogen agonist at high concentrations.
I bed you don't even know what that concentration is relative to normal diet. On a similar note you don't have to eat purely cruiciferous or non cruciferous veg they're goitogens anyways. Stop being a fat ass and eat balanced vegetable and fruit selection.Unless you're eating a truckload of it soy it is also negligible .
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179.full#T3
moral of the story: there's always such a thing as too much and you're being hyperbolic about otherwise healthy vegetables.

>I always break the fast by eating a ton of carbs that are notorious for making you hungry.

OP what's your feeding window? Maybe you need to adjust it.
I'm similar, in that I do IF but once I start eating I definitely eat a lot. It's what made IF a good fit in the first place, but now after a few years I probably couldn't easily go back to a normal schedule. Which is ok, because I also do it for the potential longevity benefits not just weight maintenance.

Break the fast with a fatty meal with a good amount of protein. Or at least something with low GI.

broccoli. eat that shit as much as you can. super filling and hardly any calories. also great vitamins.

bonus mode, dunk it in mustard and drink water or sparkling water for even more filling effect no matter how much hungry you are, eating broccoli and drinking sparkling water will instantly fill you up.

Op here, Thanks for the response guys.

I eat pretty healthy usually, and I'm happy about my diet. When I do over eat it's usually shit like having extra cereal and yogurt that I don't really need, not gorging on pizza like a fat ass. Diet is not what I'm here for.

I want to know about your body's response to feeding and ways to manage it. I go through some retarded ass shit just to make myself not over eat. Shit like eating in the car and going on a drive so I'm not around food. Or taking 4 sleeping pills so I just go to bed. It's stupid af, but I Realy really want to see these last two abs.

I've thought about taking a tb of coconut oil with my first meal, maybe that will kill the feeding response.

OP here again.

Finally had some time to do some research, just checking in with what Ive read so far because there does seem to be some interest here.

Biggest culprits for this "insatiable feeding response" look to be Ghrelin and Leptin, hormones produced by the body and regulate hunger, body fat, and a whole bunch of other shit we would be interested in manipulating.

The gist: Ghrelin = hormone that makes you hungry Leptin = hormone that makes you feel full or satisfied

Check out this article on leptin by lyle mcdonald
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-hormones-of-bodyweight-regulation-leptin-part-3.html/

Ghrelin, interestingly enough is secreted mostly by the stomach, and is more present in males. It also increases growth hormone and looks to divert body resources to storing fat

Leptin is more present in females, but increases feeling of satiety. When females who had lost a significant amount of weight had reduced levels of leptin it effected their menstrual cycles, and also noted to affect the sexual appetite in men.

Ive just spent about 30 mins researching this so far today, but so far the implications are pretty serious. I myself lost more than 70 lbs after i graduated highschool and while I feel like eat plenty now for my weight, I definately have reduced sexual appetite AND massive cravings whenever i break my fast.

I suspect wonky leptin production. what id like to see if anyone has any way to regulate these hormones, do I have options medically? Is there foods that encourage production?

can someone pill on me on vitamins? im new and its overwhelming seeing posts saying they take like 5 types of b vitates and vitamin d & c, and magnesium, iron, etc.. like where do i even start