Just did the 8 hour Rich Piana arm workout

Just did the 8 hour Rich Piana arm workout.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thinking about doing it but worried about bicep tears and ligament damage

On a scale of 1-10 how fucked are your joints right now OP?

Why the fuck didn't you super set that with the 5xScoop rows?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

1. I made it a point to use excellent form on every rep, I'm extremely thankful I didn't fuck them up, considering 2000+ reps and injury will happen if you don't know what the fuck you are doing.

I just thank God it all turned out all right, and will not be doing it again, not soon anyways.
Because it's not tuesday patrick.

>I am following the routine of a man who died young from abusing his body ask me anything

good job retard, say hi to rich for me when you get there

Post body

Post body fatty

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>Rest in pianoman, humanity will miss you

what weight did you use for each exercise?

i couldn't imagine doing that many reps/sets, so you must have used a light weight not going anywhere close to failure on each set?

How much % do you have to take off your usual lifts?

I may be fat but I'm still here.

What now nigga

4 SCOOPS C'MON

5%

I'm new to being a Rich Piana fan and want to be inspired. So everyone post your favourite and most inspiring photos and youtube links of Rich. Memes are good too as he had a sense of humour.

>what weight did you use for each exercise?

Workout A
Skull Crushers 4 sets 10 reps, 25 lbs per dumbbell
Barbell Curl 4 sets 10 reps, 55 lbs

Workout B
Single Arm Dumbbell Extension 4 sets 15 reps, 25 lbs per dumbbell
Barbell Dumbbell Hammer Curls 4 sets 15 reps, 25 lbs per dumbbell, around the 5:30 mark I really started to struggle and had to switch to 20lbs with these ones. At the end I felt like a fucking weakling, strugging to lift 20 lb dumbells and failing on sets, especially on the hammer curls.

The pump was unreal, and even though I felt like a little girl strengthwise the ego just fucking explodes. Also expect yourself to start grunting like a wild pig later in the sets.

You alternate between workout A and B every 30 minutes, so you have 16 workouts of something over two thousand reps, if you don't go small with your weight you'll fucking fall flat on your face.

Overall it was a good experience, and I enjoy hardly being able to lift up my arms.

4SCOOPS C'MON
when i heard that rich died i took 4scoops of whey at work and did a 2h arm workout along with three scoops of preworkout, it was sad and awesome

Did you let people work in or hog the dumbbells for 8 hours?

I worked out in the middle of the night, and there are two dumbbell racks at the gym, and both have the lower weights.

5%.

Non meme answer is around 50%, and I usually don't do these exercises except for the curls.

Damn, I'm jealous of 24-hour gyms

It wasn't 24 hour.

It's a shitty gym without cameras and the door was open, so I decided to go on in.

Post yfw fucking boogie is still alive but piano man isn't

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Could Rich Piana survive 2 weeks in the wild with only a scoop as a tool?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4SCOOPS C'MON

DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

You know it doesn't work unless you use Mutant protein powder. Did you add the fabled 1 inch to your arms or nah?

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now). I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

nice copypasta

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

How much bigger have your arms gotten?

Post pics or fakeee

Did you drink 16 shakes?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

this is for you, OP
you madman

added some stuff

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

15 FUCKING SCOOOPS

4 SCOOPS C'MON

saved

4 scoops cmon

I miss him guys, i really do

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

I just ate 198 scoops. Hopefully leaving humanity behind in my sleep tonight.

I like this thread

Hey cmon man be nice

Genuinely and heartily laughed at these thank you kind user

Will do more coke in honour to Rich Pinna later. Be posting picture of 4 MORE LINES C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C´mon

4 SCOOPS C'MON

OP here, just woke up.
I added .75 inch, and I've heard good things that people keep around .5 even after the inflammation goes down, atm the I can barely lift a cup of water.
The only reason I haven't released pics is because of this user.

Now that I'm done with the hard part I'm going to sit back and dirty bulk like a motherfucking king for the next two days.

thanks user

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>tfw all these losers are responding to OPs meme whereas you'll fucking die if you leave humanity behind