Is 5'11" manlet status???

I legit feel like a manlet, even though I'm supposed to be avg, but most males are now over 6'0" and I legit feel inseucre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_KDkC4tois
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fix your posture

It's true I have S posture due to heavy computer usage, any idea how can I fix this?

google for exercises. if you can't figure it out, go to a chiropractor and they'll fix it - for $1200

maybe could bring your height to 6'0", but the visual difference between good/bad posture is always big

american average for men is 5' 9" dont feel bad about yourself

6 foot 1 and I feel fairly tall tbqh, nothing special but it's not a bad height

6 foot 4 would be fucking great considering I play rugby though

I'm 5'10" and I'm treated like a human being by other people. I'm not sure if they're doing it just to be kind.

I'd ratcher recommend a physioterapist than a chiropractor, they have a solid education and are trained in fixing posture problems. You could get a chiropractor that's just wanting to milk you for money.

>Is 5'11" manlet status???
yes, 6'0" is the cutoff

Wear boots/big boy shoes(pic related). They'll add two inches to your height and make you seem older.

yes, chiropractors are a meme profession, maybe some of them are actually good by chance and by listening to how people respond when they experiment with them, but they have no actual knowledge of the real human body and just work with meme assumptions.

a physiotherapist has to actually learn about the existing human body

I'm 6'0 and I feel like a manlet sometimes when there are so many guys my age above 6'0

6 foot isn't short senpai, you're the absolute King of manlets and it feels great

That's pretty bad though. And it includes old people, so the average of younger generations is higher.

Barely, non-hispanic white American males from 20 to 39 years of age have an average height of 5'10''.
5'11'' is above average even for young white Americans

being above average doesn't mean much when 80% of guys are seen as being below average

>tfw 5'6"
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

manlet cut off is 6'2

t. 6'2

Arnold was 5'11-6'0 in his prime and he shrunk down to 5'10

here he is next to Jeff Bridges who is 6'1

I'm barely 5,7 and it doesn't bother me much
Sure I feel intimidated by all my friends who are taller when we are next to each other
But they they cool with it :)

I'm 6 but feel short quite a lot. But i guess if I was smaller then I'd feel like that all the time. As long as girls are shorter I don't really mind

>tfw 5'5"

Would kill you for that 1 inch 2bh

Being average is bad though. And so are American genetics apparently.

Please don't kill me 5'6" ain't that great either

most males are not over 6 feet

Yeah but u forgot that average citizen of United States of Manlets is a mixed nig/spic le 56% face.

jeff no name is wearing shoes

In the tallest country in the world the average is 5'11
why are you so obsessed with height holy autism

That average is brought down by minorities (specifically asians and latinos). Whites are a good bit taller on average, so if you're white 5'9" is pretty short

youtube.com/watch?v=N_KDkC4tois

>im 5'11
>never fell short
You must be 5'11 with shoes on or you're 5'9 thinking your 5'11

deadlifts will help straighten out your back. If I slouch over now, it's uncomfortable

nah
what is
>eastern europe
>central europe
>russia

This desu

5'10" to 6'2" is ideal for health and aesthetics. Gigantism is a disease.

You're never truly satisfied with your height

Im 6'3 and I wish I was 6'5,

whenever I see someone taller than me I realize how shitty it must feel to be smaller than most males in my country