How's the cut going, user?

How's the cut going, user?

decent, im trying lyle mcdonald's method to cutting i.e. aggressive cutting.
im eat around 1500kcal a day.
lifts has gone down noticeably, probably due to the low amount of carbs im getting.
lost around 6lbs in 3 weeks, most of which is probably water weight

I just started working as a waiter and the extra walking and shit is draining me. Still, I'm intermittently fasting and eating two meals a day, so I still get to have some freedom in that department. 1900-2000 calories.

niggas how small are you? im cutting at 2400-2500 calories and i've gone from 91 kg to 87.5 kg

cutting is going smooth, not a big appetite and stopped drinking all my calories.
Not a big sweet tooth but when I get the urge I eat a whey cookie or something.
started at 220 5'8, currently 190 still cutting.
3 months in, hoping to be done by the new year.

>Bulking
>Gain 5kg in like 2-3 months
>Start cutting/mainteance cause fat belly
>Gain 4kg in 2 months

Well then.

5'11'' 77kg was the dude om 1,5kcal
i usually cut at 2100

I was about 162 last time I weighed in. And that's at a (legitimate) 6'2". I haven't built a whole lot of muscle and want to get lean before doing so.

I remember that short movie. Was interesting

I wouldnt know lad I dont cut for the winter

It's august

Lost 10lbs this month so far. Went from 220 to 210. Going to try my best to hit 160 before the year is over.

>10 lbs in a month
>wants to lose 50 in 3

I've had it with this cut, so fucking much. I can't take it anymore.

Lost almost 16kg/35lbs (I'm 176cm/5'10") in a little over 3 months, at a constant 700-800kcal deficit. Was about 20% bf, every day I'm so fucking close to abs, but still not quite there. Probably 10% bf would be my estimate.
I basically had no cheat days so far.
Even with intermittent fasting (literally best ever approach to dieting) I just want to pig the fuck out! I want a fucking PIZZA god damn it. I want a cheeseburger. I want real guilty pleasure food.

GOD DAMN IT FUCK THIS SHIT I WANT TO MAINTAIN SO I CAN HAVE A FUCKING PEPPERONI PIZZA. MAINTAIN MAINTAIN MAINTAIN. FUCK.

Pretty good, started my cut three weeks ago, lost 4 kilos/10lbs so far. Strength has barely gone down. Fighting to every last rep to maintain it though.

Imagine being this fat

Not OP of that post but, september, oct, nov, dec is 4months.
Faggot

Using keto to cut and smashing. Home made waffles for breakfish, chicken liver salad for lunch, protein shake after workout, and another shake + homemade pizza slice for dinner.

Weight is staying around 180 but body fat is dropping and seeing notcible change in body.

IF cant be the best approach to dieting if you've had it with your cut and craving all that shit. Fucking idiot.

Beginner here. Does intermittent fasting have any additional benefits when coupled with a caloric deficit or is it just a way to get a caloric deficit easier (for instance by eating 2 regular meal a day instead of 1)?

I'm at 98kg down from 120kg since april. Cutting at around 1500-1900 kcal, although it doesn't feel like a cut anymore after so many month. Hope that makes sense. Still, gotta cut down to 80kg to finish the first part of my journey. btw, I'm 1.82m (6'' i guess)

It has no solid proven benefits or negatives. It is however great for getting your food needs in around a busy day. Or if you just rather have bigger meals.

Weighing on Saturday before cardio
1500-1600max, 1200min for the past 6 weeks
Last weigh in went from 185lb to 180lb in 2 weeks, probably mostly water weight.
It's been really hard maintaining protein intake at 140g and I've had days this week where I fucked up only getting 80g at most.
I've lost the mass to look full, but muscles aren't popping yet so it feels like shit if I don't have a good pump going. Goal is 165 or abs, whichever comes first.
I've been maintaining my lifts, if not slowly improving them. Even if I don't go up weight, I try and be more aggressive with my rests.