How much did you guys improve

I want to hear your success stories

I'm not big but i'm making serious progress in the gym,used to be skinnyfat and now i'm at around 12% bodyfat at 70kg (177cm)

Since i used to have success and get a lot of pussy before working out what can i expect now that i'm mascular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
npr.org/2017/04/07/523044253/during-world-war-i-u-s-government-propaganda-erased-german-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>70kg
>muscular
>177cm
>lots of pussy
lmao get the fuck outta here

177cm is considered normal out of burgerland

brugers are just trying to hide the fact that they are on average 5'9'' = 175cm

can you post the routine you started out with m8? in somewhat of a similar situation and I'm doing SS right now but wondering if there's something better

I started 2 or 3 months ago. I'm 185 cm and then weighted 90 kg. Now I'm 87 kg, but much fitter than I was before.

what program have you been going with?

do your fucking compounds not some shitty gymrat split

can you elaborate user? d-does compound just mean do sets of squats, press, and deadlift?

I'll make this real fucking simple for you
in order of importance

deadlift, squat, ohp, chin ups, bench

do them or a variation of them everyday you're in the gym

>115lbs
>Skeletal looking
>low confidence
>shitty friends that I didn't know disliked me and that had bad habits
>I lied to others and myself so that the reality of my life wouldn't be so depressing
>literally the worst at my job
>self destructive habits like alcoholism and weed addiction
>the only thing I had going for me was that I knew I was in a bad place and needed to improve
>I groped around in the dark and the first thing I found was a barbell
>from there my success and determination radiated into other aspects of life

>top 1% strength levels for two lifts
>175lbs now and look great
>married to pawg
>We were both each others firsts
>No longer drink to excess or smoke any weed
>literally #1 at my job
>pruned cancerous friends and am now surrounded by a few that are wildly successful in their careers and share similar values
>can now be honest with myself and others
>rebuilt my relationship with my family
>have saved a lot of money over the past two years (more than 50% of my take home check)
>am making more money in bonuses this month than some of my old paychecks

Lifting for 4 years now.
Went from fat to thick (227 lb/16% bf now at 6'3"). I enjoyed doing brosplits for the first 2 years but got too obsessed with counting calories which led to a smaller eating disorder.
Then I started strength training and stopped counting. Decided I like this kind of training/lifestyle better, so doing strength training with bulking-cutting cycles since then.
Strength gains:
231 ohp, 529 squat, 595 deadlift, 331 bench, 8 weighted pullups with 110, closed Ironmind CoC 2.5 (now working on CoC 3).
Look gains:
I prefer the thick-looking compared to the shredded, so I'm overall happy with my body. There are things you cannot change (I have quite big forearms now, but still kinda bitchwrists), but I learned to accept this.
Social gains:
Have a lifting girlfriend, people respect me more, have some really good gym buddies. I definitely have more confidence in every aspect of life.

Went from 67kg to 77kg in 15 months at 14% bf. Im 175cm

I used to have a loving girlfriend, then got a lot of mires and realised i wanted to sleep with other women too much. Brokeup and miss gf everyday (its been 4 months). I get told and notice girls that like me but im not into them. The attractive ones have bfs, or i hookup and nothing more.

Tbh getting muscular is better improvement in my life but it just raises my goals/standards even higher so i struggle just as much as before... its good but ignorance is bliss, so it's a bitter sweet feeling.

It will pay off in the end i believe but the journey is full of thorns.

I've got laid more often through being able to cook than from being fit

Yeah, I have been Veeky Forums for a while and I went from being OK with my height to suicidal to accepting my status as an inferior stock, got dumped by me gf and lost my job due to lost confidence.

>tfw 171cm

Why is this faggot trying to look so feminine?

How old are you?
And good job!

kek how he claimed he wasn't roiding in this photo

t. permavirgin copefag

24 now.

Life is not perfect, but my success at home, in the gym, and at work all make me look forward to what I'm doing. Video games no longer interest me except as a group event. I have the same elation of playing a video game except it is now in my own life where I grind strength a few lbs at a time and money as well.

What I've noticed is that nearly all of my bad habits were escapes from the anxiety of responsibilities that I fell incapable of fulfilling.

I wouldn't say this was from working out specifically, but from changing my bad habits into good habits, and developing new habits, this was my change.

>Before
>NEET
>Lived at home with parents
>Ate ramen noodles every day
>Drank soda and sugary drinks
>No friends
>No skills, no schooling, no income or money

>After
>Job making $60k annually
>Apartment in the city, shared with my girlfriend
>I eat a paleo-style, keto diet. I cook the majority of my meals
>I only drink water, hot tea, or black coffee
>I have a girlfriend, and we have a small social circle that we hang out with. Mostly though, we go and do fun things together
>I have a moderate level of skill in most professional practices, I have a great job and have a really effective money management system in place where I've automated my savings, retirement, and spending goals
>Constantly reading, learning new things. No video games, no television, the occasional movie
>Athletic lifestyle, I'm constantly moving. I make a habit of exercising at intervals throughout the day, which is in addition to my regularly scheduled workouts

fucking this.
literally every study ever made, even on "white males aged 18-25" found the average was less than 5'10", but since burgers always add 3" when stating their height because they are liars or base it on that of other liars you get all these ridiculous claims
t. 1m81 frenchman just back from burgerland, thoroughly unimpressed. I expected to get mogged and cucked by giants, got none of that.

how the fuck did you get such a good job when you make it sound like you missed the uni bandwagon?
how do burgers just start uni at 25 and still manage to make it? it's impossible here.

60k is not a good job.

It started by taking the first job available to me, which was making $9/hour at a call center. I worked my ass off, closed deals, and got a "promotion" up to $12/hour within my first 3 months.

I had momentum behind me and an increase in my self confidence from doing *something* instead of not working at all, so I applied for another job making $16/hour, also in a call center. We did sales and fulfillment for ADT (home security), so every time we closed a deal we would also get a small commission. I made like $35K that year, which was A LOT to me.

Ultimately I pivoted into 3 more profitable areas of sales and customer service before I landed my current job, which is working as an account executive for a marketing agency. I basically am the middleman between our clients and our technical/creative teams.

It took about 4 years to go from no job/no skills to where I am now. Momentum is your friend, but I also read a lot of self help books during this time, as well as books on finance, social psychology, and some biographies of people that I find to be successful and motivational.

it's hardly surprising, most yanks are mulattos and that pulls the average height down, plus brits and irish were never particularly tall. from what i've seen the average height here in the UK is about 5'10, slightly shorter in the US

I'm user from I did Uni, but it was only useful in that I read self help literature, psychology, sales, watched tons of self help videos, and took up multiple hobbies during that time.

Ultimately, I am working the same job in sales, albeit much better.

For my are with the cost of living I am making the equivalent of $125k in New York.

In about two years I'll be promoted and making more than double that.

Sounds great imo, 20 hear and working towards my middle 20s to boost my odds at succeeding in life.
Not there yet, but advancing

Found some measurements from last year. Looks like I've put on a bit over 20lbs of mass that isn't fat since then. I'm actually pretty rapt about it.

Well it's basically 4k euros/month which is 7x what I'm living on currently. Enough to have a house, buy stuff, live a comfy life. I don't need much more.
Unfortunately in my country it's not like in burgerland where apparently you can get promoted to anything by working hard. Either you have a good degree, start at the top and stay there, or you don't, and you start at the bottom and stay there as well.

20 here. I'm 2 years behind on my undergrad because changed majors, and didn't attend because depressed. All despite chad-tier IQ and being actually gifted at what I do, but I just lost interest for a few years.
I'm about to give up brehs.
>ywn get a comfy job in the city or abroad
>ywn be financially responsible
>ywn have your own house
>ywa be "the one who failed" when meeting with friends or family
FUARK. I got out of high school with a perfect GPA, I speak four fucking languages, I have 99.9th percentile meme IQ, I could've done literally anything and instead spent 3 years being depressed about HEIGHT and FACE memes.
I've had one gf total, she left me one year ago and I'm still not over her, she was perfect.
I think this is it for me boyos. Anything you want me to tell Rich? This pain is getting too heavy for me to lift away.

>waaah I'm 20 years old and I'll never succeed in life
Shut the fuck up, dude

how to get: this body?

just because you did well in highschool does not mean you are "chad tier IQ and gifted at what you do"

if you were that smart you would have breezed through university with minimal studying.

Because he's hot as fuck and if you disagree you're subhuman.

>just because you did well in highschool does not mean you are "chad tier IQ and gifted at what you do"
no but having a measured chad tier IQ and being gifted at what I do does.

>if you were that smart you would have breezed through university with minimal studying.
hard to do that without attending and when you have zero interest. just means I have a higher potential.
why do you get so butthurt over IQ being brought up, is this Veeky Forums or something?

you do not understand. I'm not a burger. Where I'm from, you can asess how fucked a person is from a very young age. Usually, if you haven't started a gr8 degree by the time you're 19, you'll be lucky if you ever make rent in your adult life (you won't own a house of course). You won't even have a 5/10 gf you could give your landlord as payment.

I'm not butthurt, in fact I find it funny that you're convinced you're one of those "genius but lazy" type of students.

There are literally dozens of people like you shitposting on this board on a weekly basis.

Man the fuck up and stop being such a lazy cunt and maybe you'll achieve something in your life.
Crying about it on Veeky Forums won't lead you anywhere.

t. someone who graduated law school at 20 years old while being clinically depressed

Are you the same guy as I can't comprehend how someone can be this delusional but whatever
Must be all the muzzies migrating to your country

>just means I have a higher potential.
lmao how can you be so full of yourself holy shit
You're just an average faggot who had a bit of a crisis, happens to a lot of people. The sooner you accept that you're not special, the sooner you can get on with your life
Go to school, dude. Your life isn't decided at 20

>graduated law school at 20
what did you do after that and what are you doing now?

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

Bar prep / Clerking

She was not perfect.

You are idealizing this woman and loving a ghost that never existed.

Mourn her now for she is further departed than ever before because you know that she never was.

Height cannot be changed except with heel inserts and shoes. I would know, I've considered using them to be a better salesman (pro-tip, I'm #1 and never ended up using them)

Face is mostly impossible to change except for mewing and hygiene. Do both.

Your life is yours to seize. I cannot convince you of anything. Much like my sales manager couldn't motivate me to do my best. You are outside of management. You are wrestling with things you will probably never disclose to use and that your subconscious mind may not even disclose to yourself.
Learn to desire doing better. If not that, find out why you do not desire to do your best. From where is your anxiety.

Consult your daemon

What on earth makes you think he went to university? 60k a year is from stuff like any construction work like electrician or crane operator etc., no university required.

à la Clairefontaine
j'ai sorti mon poireau
pour enculer Ginette
sans lui faire de bobos

I'm not Franch.

Google translate didn't help much with Ginette (I'm assuming it's a brand)

I'm also assuming that bobos is slang for mistake or something else.

what the fuck. where I'm from, 60k is the starting salary of graduates from top engineering schools.

my bad I thought you were French because Clairefontaine is a french brand and it's written in French on it ("La Planche")

It's basically a joke song about Clairefontaine, its from an old movie

>lmao how can you be so full of yourself holy shit
>You're just an average faggot who had a bit of a crisis, happens to a lot of people. The sooner you accept that you're not special, the sooner you can get on with your life

Higher IQ = higher potential, I don't get how equating those two things makes me full of myself, it's common knowledge. Holy fuck what's so hard to understand? IQ is literally a measure of intelligence.
Where did I say I was special? Who hurt you?

Engineers are not known for earning a shit ton of money straight out of university user

Alot of white americans are actually of German decent. npr.org/2017/04/07/523044253/during-world-war-i-u-s-government-propaganda-erased-german-culture

they are in my country. they are literally the most well paid and well respected profession (well expect for bschool fags who get paid more for wearing a suit maybe), and the salary I gave is for the country's top school (on average).

yea that's why I specifically said "white males aged 18-25" which is the group everyone claims is 6'4" on average. Burgers should just face the truth and admit they aren't that tall.
I don't get germanic cultures' obsession with height anyways. I'm assuming that's where burgers got it from since snowniggers and dutch cucks have the same thing.
>mfw the dutch claim they're fucking giants when males are not even 6' on average
standards deviations in height are so insignificant, it's not even funny how big a deal it is to these fags.

just started stronglifts 5x5... is this correct? should i be doing all of the lifts every time i go to the gym? pls respond

I've been working out for 10 months or so, going 4-5 times a week and while I get compliments from some people and I do see some difference, but everytime I look in the mirror or see my reflection I just cringe at my arms and how I look in general. It's the only thing that keeps me going to the gym every single day

>mewing
What is this?

That depends on where you are. Head over to California, go to Long Beach or some Bay area. Most teens/adults over there are at least 6'1

Still has the face of a neet virgin, some things you just can't get rid of

I knew that Clairefontaine was French sounding to I titled it La Planche as a joke because it felt a French thing to do. Using a French journal with a fountain pen.

I am also heavily focusing on the planche in this journal

YouTube search Mike Mewing

but the planche = the plank

why did you chose this word ?

Behold, THE TRUE PLANK

Before
>Low confidence
>Tiny
>Unhappy
>Think banging random sloots would make me happy

After
>5'8 195
>High confidence
>Can bang random sloots fairly easily, get a lot of nunbers
>Still unhappy

>Realize I'll never fill this void in my soul

good luck in your goal user

Ty, I'm pretty close now

Basically the body I'm aiming for. How long was your transformation user?

only the Lord can fill that hole, user

srs

You have your whole life ahead of you, get your shit together and get the fuck off Veeky Forums because you clearly cant handle memes without letting them make you depressed. Believe it or not, being constantly surrounded by negativity(Veeky Forums memes) is very bad for your mental health, no matter how much you try to convince yourself its just memes and that you can handle it.

Still though, if youre not motivated and dont want to strive towards a better life because some roastie left you last year, theres not really much anyone can say to help you

>>What I've noticed is that nearly all of my bad habits were escapes from the anxiety of responsibilities that I fell incapable of fulfilling.

Well okay

>fat friendless neet

>fit friendless neet
Eh, not bad i say.

I'd give my life to gain 10 years back and be 20 agsin.
You can make it if you quit your whining

I believe this is true for most people that avoid the responsibilities of their life.

Understanding this helped me make a lot of improvements

Started benching with 2 10lb and couldn't even make it to 10 reps in sets.
Now benching 155lb just fine 4x10 after 6 months.
Sometimes I like to just do the 65lb and see how many reps I could do non-stop and remeber where I started for ego boost