How do I avoid looking like obese beta who can't lift wife?

Don't be fat

Protip: if you're an ugly fuck, NEVER WEAR CONDOMS. Notice that baby? It's forever tied to that man because he refused a condom. Have fun being an "alpha" with our children

Don't be fat, lift, do deadlifts.

I'd volunteer if all i did was carry around sub-100lb asians in leggings.

Imagine if this husband and father could've seen this picture 3 years ago and could've known "In 3 years a natural disaster will destroy your home and flood your town. You will have a wife and newborn that need rescuing. Will you be fat and useless so that another man has to do your job for you or strong and athletic enough to carry your family out of danger?"

The FAQ answers your question OP.

I would smash that tho.

Like im not big into the whole alpha/beta thing, but fuck me that is one of the most emasculating pictures i have ever seen.

Gonna go DL so i can lift my future family.

This is the ultimate test to see if you're Chad or you're Brian. For whatever reason women get unimaginably wet if you rescue her from some emergency situation, but dry up like the Mojave desert if you run away without her. This is true regardless if there's actual danger or not.

If there's an earthquake, a fire, or a shooting, just pick up the nearest young female and get out, by the time you're safe, she's going to be clinging to you and rubbing her now slimy underwear against your arm.

> get locked up for abducting a qt during disaster

>fat guy with a qt wife
>tfw skinny and no gf

>In 3 years a natural disaster will destroy your home and flood your town

That's enough time to relocate in advance, without having to do any pushups or pretend that broccoli is a food.

The point is that he would need to protect his family and get them to safety using his own strength. A natural disaster is just one example for that same basic situation.

your
What is people's problem with veggies?

Vietnamese men are alpha even when fat and short, you can't compete

Thats not the point, hes not a man at this piont. Hes just another piece of the stock in texas, the only difference between him and the steers is that they slaughter the steers for their money, they let him suffer.

I hope she leaves him desu.

perfect fedoraposting

>That hair
JUST

She's gonna starfish from now on feeling nothing until she finally cheats with a white man who reminds her off Him.

This is unrecoverable emasculation

The water is below knee height - why isn't she walking?

>Me on the left

Cucks do what women want. She wanted to be carried and there happened to be a cuck around to do it.

You're a fucking weak willed forever-alone virgin. Have fun being a loser your entire life.

Fyi, broccoli is most certainly a food, it's good and healthy for you you hotpocket eating,wimp.

She could have already been injured you nerd

I wont argue that broccoli is good for you, I lost a lot of weight on chicken/broccoli/rice dinners, but broccoli is pretty fucking gross all things considered. Brussels sprouts are a much better alternative.

Thats what i meant dumbshit

>carrying your wife's shoes while another man carrys your wife

Holy shit, this is painful to look at

how did that fat ugly shit chink get with thd qt asian?

Who is she going to leave him for? You see that kid in her arms? That's what we in the business call baggage. You want to raise your wife's son, m8?

Nah, her best bet is to dead fish or pretend she has a head ache when she's sleeping with him and instead get knocked up by a white guy (or even some alpha gook if they exist) and have him raise that kid also

Give the kid to the dad in the divorce, start over with better imput stock.

input stock*

he's got her purse too lel

So if your wife has your child, you can stop trying to be a good protector all because "Who is she going to leave me for? You see that kid in her arms? That what...blahblahblah"

You'd still be a shame of a man, a husband, and protector. You think no woman has ever left a man she has a child with? Her leaving him isn't even the worst thing, imagine how it is for the man to know he's failed as a protector. Another man took his place. She could still resent the loser and be drawn to a better protector.

Don't be weak.

Not to mention she'd take the child from you

>she could have already been injured

She might have broken a nail!!!

Get a Chinese child sized wife

I dunno if you lads have ever been around a young new mother, but I can p much guarantee the baby bag, purse, and bugout bag the husband is carrying is heavier than the wifey and kid.

I don't know what the fuck new moms put in those fucking baby bags but god damn

I bet you that alpha SWAT Chad could carry the woman, baby, and bags no problem.
Probably have a conversation with the qt throughout as well.

dyel-tier post

>For whatever reason women get unimaginably wet
it's because there was a flood

kek

Oh for sure

Alpha Chad was just bro enough to be like

"Look man I need you to take the '''heavy''' shit and just let me take your wife and child, I might need you to come back and '''spot''' me too so just hurry up to the shelter over there and don't think about this too hard."

Naw dog, I'm saying that wife maybe weights 90 lbs.

We are ashamed for this husband not because he didn't carry enough weight, but because he didn't carry his wife and child. It's about the gesture, and the implications of another man sweeping your wife off her feet while you do nothing but watch. not about him carrying too little weight. Your post was poorly thought out, and added little to the conversion.

>added little to the conversion

hahaha holy fuck dude, where the fuck do you think we are?

Get that early 2000's vBulletin shit outta here dam

This is why I lift. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't feel like I could protect my wife. That has got to feel terrible.

>For whatever reason women get unimaginably wet if you rescue her from some emergency situation

we had a shooting in my town back in highschool from some chicago faggot who went nuts and shot some construction workers before comming out here, I can't express how right you are.

>but dry up like the Mojave desert if you run away without her

Unfortunately this is also true, live and learn I guess.

Completely agree with you. When I start a family, I want to be able to provide and protect.

>fat, balding, ugly fat short balding fat guy gets to impregnate qt asian girl
I seriously don't understand what women want

Brussels sprouts and broccoli are the exact same plant species.

>Asian guy gets to impregnate Asian girl

They're in each other's tier despite what your fetish has led you to believe.

Dam B you are totally slaying him my dude xD

imagine /pol/ if this was a nigger lifting up a white woman

The father is probably loaded. Are you kidding me? Look at him and look at his wife who barely looks 21. That guy is probably has an insane foot fetish and hired a personal body guard who normally carries his wife and child around for $600/hr so her feet never touch the floor. That way he can lick her feet at a moments notice and her feet never get unsightly callouses or bunyuns.

Join the military and marry a tiny Asian woman that you met while stationed in another country.

for such ugly parents the baby doesn't look that bad, she must be cucking him.

compared to white guys sure.

Because she's got a baby in her arms.

was it really necessary for the woman to be carried? Why is this soldier being so extra?

So who's the beta here. The guy carrying someone else's (wife's) son or the other guy?

Knee high water is enough to knock someone over, particularly if they're weak, haven't been in the situation before, and carrying a child.

Not necessary, but safer.

did the baby leave her arms when the army guy carried her? The baby would fall on the ground weather the mother tripped or the soldier tripped. It's so unnecessary and extra, the guy is doing it to get brownie points because he knew the cameras were on.

Seriously, the people who think this is alpha are the same people who would lay their jacket onto a puddle so their date doesn't have to walk through the water

damn. good post

In other flood related news, how buff do I have to be to beat up liberal looters?

>implying niggers are planning to contribute anything positive

See

>How do I avoid looking like obese beta who can't lift wife?
MAYBE READ THE STICKY?

bruh come on. You have to be trolling me. Carrying 100lbs and walking through (below knee high) water would certainly be more dangerous than if the woman were walking herself. The water seems calm as well. At worst, a piece of floating garbage would have hit her shins. Glad the marine was there to save the day. Next we'll see praised (by the news) pictures of these alpha males stripping down to give their clothes to a woman who feels slightly chilly.

People aren't hard on thots these days. They bend over backwards to marginally improve a woman's comfort. It's not alpha like Veeky Forums and /pol/ claims. It's pathetic.

JUST

i won't be skipping out on barbell curls

Average democrat

Why do liberals expect us to be sad about that fat bitch who got hit by a car when they say shit like this?

10/10 b8 m8 :-^)

Got all these faggy ass cunts above and below me on the hook amitire senpai?

Really makes me think

how's incel workin out for you

I was incel until 3 years ago. When I was awakened to the reality that you shouldn't go out of your way to attract women is when I actually started attracting women. You do too much, like like all the simps in this thread calling OP's image alpha

>le epin save a damsel in distress even though she's not really in distress and doesn't realistically need your help at all XD!

>i was incel

lmfao

can we all agree that we all want to be that guy? why is it that we all feel this urge to protect/rescue women? is it primitive?

These "people" deserve rape

I don't think it's the urge to protect women, but the weak in general. I'd carry a weak/old man as much as a woman.

The most underrated aspect of seduction and getting qts is being in the right place at the right time.

Be white

>Carrying 100lbs and walking through (below knee high) water would certainly be more dangerous
Maybe if he was a dyel like you

also
>pic of a soldier carrying a woman and baby
>"wow, numales put pussy on such a pedestal these days"
You unironically need help

>"words that do absolutely nothing for anyone"
except when they misgender you and call you him instead of zit zer xerxes whatever the fuck every SJW individual desires

>HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR A WOMAN!?
>MY HERO

I love how no matter how much garbage women spew about feminism or being independent at the end of the day it's all bullshit because they can't go against their programming

I don't like getting into politics but I wholeheartedly agree

>fat
>manlet
>balding
>ugly
>brown

this guy surely got dealt a shitty hand

yet despite not being the most attractive woman in the world, his wife is slim and has a decent figure despite having had a kid

honestly what media is telling us girls want left?

lift your wife at least 3 times a day

Leftist media outside of hollywood.

Indeed

random comics from tumblr do not count as "media". and the guy said sitcoms too. also what the fuck kind of professors are talking about what women want?

No.

Unless you just want half yellow spineless midget offspring, but I mean is it really worth having in house smart people to do your hw

you must not have a gf m8 because all the dogshit netflix sitcoms feature pussy effeminate beta male characters. 13 reasons why, jane the virgin, atypical, new girl, women eat these fuck awful shows up and they ALL feature snarky sarcastic bugmen as the male love interests

Left media. shit like VICE
Lived in NYC and its like everyone is a vice hipster motherfucker.
>numales everywhere
>SJWs!
>Must be LGBT friendly!
>No Toxic Masculinity!
>everyones vegan

Im pretty liberal, non racist, uni-educated, dont hate gays or traps, etc.....But some of these people are fucking intense. It's like they hate any traditional notion of being a man.

>autist detected

News media of all fucking types, pretty much any feminist professor in the fucking world, modern sitcoms where the "love interest" guy you're supposed to empathise with is a numale weirdo.

Yea but you're a faggot

Pretty much this. Dude looks like he can't even do a decent set of pushups.

If he spent 2-3 days at the gym doing basic lifts (squats, deads, rows, etc) he'd have no problem carrying her within 6 months.

we all know what she'll be masturbating to for a god damn long while..