Finally succumbed to the meme and bought some. I can stomach it but it tastes like I'm eating sour cream...

Finally succumbed to the meme and bought some. I can stomach it but it tastes like I'm eating sour cream. I tried putting raspberries and chia seeds in it but its just overpowering. Any recommendations on what to eat it with?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

potato pancakes

Are you a faggot
Just eat it

put some stevia and chopped strawberries in it, tastes amazing

>Eating shit you don't enjoy when its easily altered
What are you a faggot? Do you eat raw chicken as well? Food is meant to be combined and altered to fit your palate.

Teaspoon of honey or a scoop of protein powder. Or both.

I don't even mind the taste of plain Greek yogurt. You're just a homo dude

Anyone know of a full fat yogurt brand. I'm bulking, and would rather have more fats than carbs or sugar. Every fucking yogurt I can find, is low fat, high carb.

Maybe it doesn't taste like sour cream to everyone? I personally don't enjoy the taste of a spoonful of sour cream. So I'm going to add ingredients to make it taste better but still be healthy because that's what adults do.

Full fat fage is 11g fat, 9g carbs, 20g protein if that helps.

I eat the cunts with the feathers still on, good luck with no gains 2017

Don't disrespect the gains bird.

maybe try eating pure sour cream so you realize they taste nothing alike

>m-muh tastebuds

its like you aren't even trying. go back to eating dick all day user.

how do you pronounce fage?

>Total FAGGET

Add some vanilla extract to it pussy

>not knowing about stevia

I call it faggy. But the tub says fay-yea

Use it like sour cream. Mix it with ground beef and hot-sauce. Put it on tacos. Put it on scrambled eggs.

This. Jam works well too.

I sometimes put peanut butter in it, which is not bad.

Φάγε.

FAH-guh. Sort of. The γ (gamma) is not exactly a g.

Blueberries or cut up strawberries. Raspberries are for beta cucks desu senpai

thaw frozen berries and mix them in with sweetener and some ground flax seed
it's also important to drink something along with it, so it doesn't coat the back of your throat

in any case, as you've noticed, Greek yogurt is a pretty horrible food to eat unless you're cutting; its tartness and odd consistency translate to a remarkable satiety-per-calorie ratio

t.pleb

try making some home made granola that isnt completely full of shit. a little crunchy texture goes a long way.

Honey, oats, and berries. If you're feeling devilish, you can mix in some peanut or almond butter too

oh-pee

jesus just put it in your mouth and swallow come on you know you'be swallowed worse that this

>stevia
Enjoy your low test.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
(rat study, but ignore it at your own risk)

I really like Siggi's.

>chronic administration
>1999
>rats

Mate, I'm literally as old as that study and even I know it's bs

Get any greek yogurt you underage pleb

This. I use the shit in lasagna in place of ricotta.

Seconding this, Siggi's is the patrician's choice

i put 3 packets of sweet in low, tbsp of PB, some cocao powder, and some chocolate kashi go lean cereal in mine. Tastes like a desert

mix it with crushed garlic, black pepper, diced onion, and sea salt for a tasty dip. dip cucumbers or broccoli, or whatever in it. i even substituted this yogurt dip for mayo when making tuna salad

OP is a homo

So this is the power of Americans?

EAT IT MALAKA

Rude

Tf is malaka?

just get oikos triple zero in the 4 pack cups more convenient and doesn't taste like shit

Gtfo gainz goblin

lol wat you don't get more gainz just because it tastes like shit

The commercial says fah-yay.

I get more gainz when the nutritional values are better on one than the other.

You have to mix it up first dumb ass

Mix it up with chopped grilled chicken, cucumbers, red onion, chickpeas, feta, whatever, and you can stuff that in a pita or have it on a sandwich.

it means someone who jerks off so much they are slow in the head. actually pretty apt description for everyone here. its greek.

total is delicious can easily eat that on its own, 0% is a different story