The Spanish and Chilean white terrors were perfectly justified example of self defense

The Spanish and Chilean white terrors were perfectly justified example of self defense.
Look at how the reds chimped out in China and Russia when they took power. Franco was just protecting his homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There were far deadlier South American juntas than Chile, that one just gets more attention because the CIA/Chicago Boys role is heavily documented.

Wait until /pol/ hears about Alfredo Stroessner.

Justified by whom, exactly?

Mao, Lenin and Stalin are overwhelmingly approved by the citizens of respective countries.

Reverse is true about Franco and Pinochet.

Thus, I am afraid, you are mistaken, and overempathise your opinion over the actual state of things.

>frequent rebellions against mao in rural provinces
>overwhelmingly approved
This is what redditors actually believe

t. Churchill

>Stalin
>massive approval

>Mao
>not recognized for the incompetent fuckup he was by the communist party

Both Franco and Pinochet still have fans
Edgy fans, but fans
youtu.be/SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

Pinochet also used convoluted methods to kill people.
Mass murder + creativity = recognition
Pinochet is more well known than Franco who just used firing squads
Basil the Bulgar Slayer is more well known than just about every other Byzantine emperor who lived after Justinian

You may distrust whatever information about China, but nonetheless, it is fairly obvious that Mao's approval is well above majority.

The same about Lenin&Stalin, except you cannot have any reason to doubt it, considering Russia is open enough and not at all interested in upholding them.

Comparing both is rather dumb. Franco killed 50 times more people than Pinochet. After Hitler he was by far the most brutal European dictator.

>massive approval
Yep. It is massive. He is most approved historical leader of Russia. Above Putin, too. Lenin is on the 3rd place, right after Putin.

>not recognized for the incompetent fuckup he was by the communist party
Merely your personal judgement, and I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about historical judgement here.

I mean, it's easy to have a higher approval rate when you fucking kill everyone

But they didn't kill everyone.

Except I am, of course, talking about the modern public opinion.

You clearly haven’t met many Russians, most aren’t fond of Stalin, but when they have you choose the shiniest turd you have little options
Respect =/= approval

Mao was a fuck up, China is the powerhouse it is today thanks mainly to Deng and his reforms
Zhou carried Mao for a long time

user raping women with dogs is not justified no matter what.

>raping women with dogs
Please elaborate?

>Franco was just protecting his homeland.
>Corrupt & haughty dwarf larping as Hitler
>Saving anyone

standard fascist and commie torture tactic nigger

The difference between those countries isn't in the success of the dictators, it has entirely to do with who holds the power in terms of indoctrinating the population.
China doesn't want people to think Mao was shit. Neither does Russia when it comes to Lenin and Stalin.
The same can't be said about Chile and Spain.

Franco is very loved by anyone who actually lived under his regime, the youth in Spain is brainwashed with American missconceptions like all other European meme puppet states. the irony of Chile is that the liberalism that Pinochet defended is now against dictators like him.

All the countries that fell for commie meme love facists and all the countries that fell for liberal memes now love communist.

>Pinochet is more well known than Franco
Not in the real world

Pinochet imported a bunch of Moors and let them loose in anarchist areas, 3 guesses as to what happened.

>in a self-defense situation

Franco.

A paradise with equality instead authority?

They celebrated diversity?

>the extremely religious, conservative and ignorant about economics part of the population loves the traditionalist dwarf that fucked their country up because 'muh liberalism is bad'
What else is new?

>the extremely nostalgic and ignorant about economics part of the population loves the communist dwarf that fucked their country up because 'muh stronk soviet union'
What else is new?

>fresh out of high school kids know more about economics than their older peers
>Franco didn't take Spain into an economic boom. He totally fucked it up! Really! I swear!
>implying fascists dictatorships from the second half the twentieth century weren't in general economically liberal
>implying they weren't in general in-line with Western powers if not outright backed by them
>implying you are not the same shitposter that uses that borderline avatarfags by using the same reaction pic in all his shitposts

Franco killed 50 times more people than Pinochet.
>commies
>people
Debatable

>If you don't like a shitty fascist dictator, you must be a commie.
Hmm, really makes you think.

You mean by people who lived in the 1960s? I imagine that most people who experienced the civil war and the crisis of 1940s and early 1950s are already dead.

I'm talking about the people in the soviet union, you moron.

>>Franco didn't take Spain into an economic boom. He totally fucked it up! Really! I swear!
He literally did. His autarky policy was catastrophic. In 1950s communist Poland destroyed by WW2 was doing better than Spain. That was 10 years after the civil war.

Yeah my bad don't know why I got him mixed up.

"We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror." -Karl Marx

>The same old peers that continue to fuck the economy up by contracting more debt than they can pay and being against basic financial regulations
>Implying he knew jack shit about economics and didn't stagnate the Spanish economy by refusing to take advice from his betters
>Implying the short term economic growth wasn't just thanks to peace and the protection that totalitarian states offer to foreign investment.
>Implying he cared about anything but his own glory
>Implying americans didn't just support him because 'muh communism must be stopped'

I am so tired of having this argument over and over again. For whatever reason the site I usually use isn't giving me pre 1980s information about Poland, but no, Poland was not doing better than Spain under Franco at all and still isn't.

>implying anyone from Franco's era is even working anymore
>Implying the failed parliamentary monarchy of Spain doesn't just proves that totalitarianism suits Spain better.
>implying Spain didn't experience higher levels of growth than other countries in a similar situation, certainly more than any Communist block country
>implying it matters what he cared about when he was actually a good leader that brought peace and some prosperity to his country
>implying I don't know that the West supported Fascism to root out Communism without getting their hands dirty
>implying that takes away the fact that fascists were by and large economically liberal

>implying anyone from Franco's era is even working anymore
>Not working people can't contract debt nor vote against parties that want to regulate the market
>Implying boomers don't work anymore
Wew. lad.

>Implying the failed parliamentary monarchy of Spain doesn't just proves that totalitarianism suits Spain better.
>fallacy of relative privation
Childish as fuck. I am against the monarchy too by the way.

>implying Spain didn't experience higher levels of growth than other countries in a similar situation, certainly more than any Communist block country
>We were better than the commies
Wow, you totally showed me.

>implying it matters what he cared about when he was actually a good leader that brought peace and some prosperity to his country
>Implying he brought any of that.
>Implying he wasn't a corrupt little dwarf, just like the rest of his family

>implying that takes away the fact that fascists were by and large economically liberal
As liberal as China. Actually, no. Even China is more liberal.

>private individuals can contract national debt
>implying Spain isn't another 2-party system shithole like all "democracies"

The Spanish monarchy is just a token thing, you could remove the king and it'd be just as shit.
Also I don't know what other system you could suggest, you either choose your leaders or you don't.

>We were better than half of Europe

I know right who would think that's relevant, especially when Spain already had a history of lagging behind other West-Europe countries?

>Franco didn't both end the civil war, pacified all the little petty kingdoms of Spain and kept it off WW2
>Franco didn't bring Spain an economic boom

No particular restriction on foreign items, could make your own business, could sell to foreign. Yeah similar to modern China which is actually a very liberal country economically speaking, Spain was probably a lot closer to the average European country tho.

>Franco killed 50 times more people than Pinochet
After the Spanish Civil War? I don't think so

I want amerilards to stop posting about Hispanic history, or just to stop posting in general.

>We were better than half of Europe
Yeah, the shitty half.
>I know right who would think that's relevant, especially when Spain already had a history of lagging behind other West-Europe countries?
>The Commie Block
>West Europe
Hahahahaha
>Having to compare yourself to an even shittier system to look "good"
Sad as fuck.

>Also I don't know what other system you could suggest, you either choose your leaders or you don't.
Democracies are for the educated. I want an autocracy (and eventually a real democracy; when the population is politically educated and involved), but not a shitty one like the one led by your dwarf lover, a more efficient one like Singapore's.

>Franco didn't bring Spain an economic boom
He didn't, he was a delusional fucker who didn't take advice from anyone; the short term economic growth was despite him, not thanks to him. And he ended stagnating the country anyway.

>private individuals can contract national debt
>national debt is the only relevant part of a country's obligations
No

>Franco didn't both end the civil war, pacified all the little petty kingdoms of Spain and kept it off WW2
You do know he wanted to join at first, right?
Also, regional autonomy is not necessarily a bad thing; in any case, he used way more force than required (because he was a petty little shit). The republican government was (quite) bad and inefficient, but Franco's bloodthirst wasn't any better.

Except the Spanish republic would've been quite a reasonable, stable, liberal democracy if it weren't for conservatives like Franco constantly attempting coups.

moving the goalposts.

still mass executions of civilians during the war, and prisoners were worked to death afterwards.

>moving the goalposts.
Pinochet was in charge at the end of the day and Franco fought a 3 years War, yes people die in wars, that isn't the same