Daily reminder that the chicken you eat 7 days a week has faecal matter

Daily reminder that the chicken you eat 7 days a week has faecal matter

Thanks dude now I know I'm feeding my body and my scat fetish

>(You)

Yeah we have this thing called heat which kills off the bacteria in the fecal matter.

90% of the chicken is contaminated with fecal matter, also chickens in the US are fed Animal Fat. Get your protein from other sources, chicken is a meme, a disgusting one.

BraaaaP

BUMP
THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW
THE CHICKEN IS CONTAMINATED!

The chicken is infected with fecal matter
Don't eat it!

>implying it's still OK to eat poop if it's been warmed up a bit
ok then

And organic fertilizer is shit.
literal shit.

Well you breathe in fecal matter on a daily basis

I love the smell of fecal matter in the morning

I dont think he owns that fecal matter anymore seeing how its dead.

>mmm delicious warm poop

Daily reminder that your toothbrush has microscopic particles of fecal matter if you don't use one of these.

>Wanting to eat warmed up fecal matter+chicken
You don't even have to be vegan, atleast eat beef and stay away from chicken and pork, they both contain the most fecal matter.

Daily reminder that everything has faecal matter on it, especially roccula and mushrooms.

And your face.

Reminder to stop eating fecal wings and fecal stripes, Chicken must not be eaten at any cost unless you enjoy consuming fecal matter.

>implying I don't eat ass

You have shit inside of your body right now, better kill yourself because you are contaminated

>blood, gall and stomach acid is in your body
must be OK to eat all of that then

GUESS WE CAN EAT THE SHIT AND ACID THAT'S INSIDE OF US HUH? IDIOT

daily reminder that by eating broccoli you are deforesting the smurf villages

Those poor smurfs never even stood a chance.

this is pretty stupid to complain about since everything is contaminated with fecal matter, blood, urine and other shit from rats and workers. There isnt any way around it so just dont think too hard

dont care my body is strong and will fucking exterminate it with my stomach acid

this made me burst out laughing

thanks

But consider this: Regardless of what you eat, you have fecal matter inside you, right now.

>Everything is contaminated and full of fecal matter so don't worry about it
No that's not true, not everything is 90% contaminated with fecal matter, that's chicken. Not everything else.

Why is this thread even allowed? Someone needs to do their job and delete this garbage.

I don't understand people who obsess over this (literal) shit. I've brushing my teeth for 20 years and I haven't died, seems like all that shit on my toothbrush is irrelevant

Even if this were true, what do you think soil is? What do you think organic fertilizer is? Food comes from poop, pure and simple, and the we poop which feeds the soil more nutrients for plants to grow. Kind of beautiful in a way.

Back in school I had a professor of ethics who once facetiously told the class
that all stupid people make the same argument: "if it makes me feel icky then it's wrong."

I don't understand what you mean by this

Ickyness is what makes the world go wrong

This. IT THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

Yeah but it tastes fucking good. I'd eat human if it wasn't frowned upon

You should go hunting sometimes user. Watching the twitching bodies of a dead animal then seeing it shit itself is as good as it gets

Like I give a shit. Animals are always eating shit, you think when a wolf eats deer guts there isnt faecal matter in it?

Yes

They dont eat the guts though

my dog eats guts, dont see why a wolf wouldnt

Literally everything probably has particle of shit on it

>thinks he is a wolf