How do i stop sweating so much?

how do i stop sweating so much?

does cardio help? eating better?

I've heard of antiperspirants, but do they work on foreheads and back of the head?

i can't even walk to work in 70f/20c weather without sweating buckets

r u a fat fuck tho?

Getting about 1gal. water and some ground cloves seems legit.

no, I'm skinny

i drink a lot of water. I've read online water makes you sweat more too

become a man and realize chicksdiggit

Ive been sweatting like a pig since i was a kid. If i ran for few minutes i would be sweatting heavy. I was never fat or skinny it's just a genetic thing, i still have it

Lose bodyfat.

are you hairy? i am and i sweat a fair bit

no OP but i am fat+strong
sweat buckets
still convinced i sweat more than 99% people of equivalent weight

you might just have hyperhydrosis if you're not a fatfuck

just gotta own it op. after a 10km jog i can literally wring out a cup of liquid from my shirt from all the sweat. but there is shit all i can do about it

Bitches face looks like a fucking doll.
Hideous.

You mean perfect

DESU I know it is gross as fuck to sweat but it's a good thing your body regularly is getting rid of toxins

become acclimated to no A/C or less A/C you fucking retard
it's not about fucking genetics it's about what temperature your body's been predisposed to via where you fucking are
yeah, obviously, cardio will help if excercise brings it on, but yeah, your body is just not used to the heat it's in or that it's creating
the solution? getting it used to it. lol

the real redpill is realizing her tits and ass are as fake as her face and realizing they're also disgusting

Pretty much this

t. guy who probably hasn't fucked a girl in his life

get help for your anxiety issues.

>get help for your anxiety issues.
h-how do you know i have anxiety

i have noticed i sweat less when walking to work at odd hours, like on a weekend

>i have noticed i sweat less when walking to work at odd hours, like on a weekend
(when there are a lot less people around)

because i have the same problem and it's related to anxiety.

what kind of help have you gotten for your anxiety?

therapy

hyperhidrosis perhaps?

By doing this for long enough,your body will soon be able to endure magma,or even the heat on the surface on the sun! Don't forget to shoot yourself in the face with a gun everyday so your body could toughen up and get used to taking bullet shots to the face!

Give up garlic and onion, leeks, shallots.

in response to which part? if you think her tits and ass aren't fake then you're a naive motherfucker
if however you were responding to the claim that they're disgusting, well then I guess it's personal preference but I will call you a pleb

Can confirm, I have hyperhydrosis - I lift, run three 5ks a week, drink like a fish and sweat like a pig. Worked out that in one 5k alone I sweat out over 0.4kg of water (pretty sure my calculations were right, may be slightly off) - just make sure you drink water to counter the loss and you'll be fine!

Either bait or dumbass. OP go see a doctor to see if you have hyperhydrosis.

that or anxiety.
/thread

You have hyperhidrosis, you dumb fuck.
Stop listening to the retarded dudebros on this site, it's not getting better. It doesn't matter how much water you drink or how much weight you lose, hyperhidrosis makes you sweat harder than a normal person in any situation. Even if you take anxiety meds you can be as calm as a dude with a butt plug in prison, if it's moderately hot outside you're gonna sweat like a moterfucker anyway.
>20c
It's over

I used to be very insecure about my sweaty palms as a teenager. I had surgery for that (the surgery is actually in your spind, they cut off a certain nerve or some shit). Now a decade later i still suffer the consequences: i sweat abnormal amounts in my stomach and back. When i lift my shirt gets 100% soaken wet every time (it's aside effect they warned me about). I regret that shit so bad. Can't even walk outside in the summer without having visible drops on my shirt front and back.

Hey user, sweaty fuck here.
Been like this my whole life. Through chubby years, skinny years, and now beefy years.
I used to be self conscious about it but you just have to embrace it. Also chicks dig it. Every girl I've been with that I've brought it up with says they like it.

ALSO: Do not use antiperspirant deodorants (The white ones). They make me sweat more. Use something that looks like pic related, which is just a deodorant. Much better.

Spine*

Also the recovery from the surgery was a nightmare. Don't ever consider doing that shit no matter what. My palms weren't even that sweaty

>inb4 moms spaghetti

No OP but same thing here.

Some times I get stuck in traffic with 35c with no ac

Fucking embarrassing