When you randomly make eye contact with a woman and she has that blank expression and you know deep down she is...

>when you randomly make eye contact with a woman and she has that blank expression and you know deep down she is thinking, "Ewww, he's not Chad, get away from me creep!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or maybe she's autistic and/or insecure like you and overthinks things

>when u are aesthetic faced and the opposite happens

The only way to know this for sure is if you actually talk to them. If you talk to a girl and she looks neutral or bored you probably aren't that attractive. If her eyes light up a little then you're at least a 7 probably

No, she's an outgoing super normie who talks to everyone near her except me

Depends if she looked first or if you did

Other than that, she could just be looking. Like not meaning anything of it lad. World doesn't revolve around you.

herb?

>tfw women are only nice to you because they think subconsciously that you are much bigger and could kill them
Nature is beutiful.

>when you randomly make eye contact with a woman and she has that please talk to me you're so hot expression

and you still don't talk to her or make any moves because lifting doesn't cure your autism

>tfw fairly attractive
>cashier at supplement store
>gymbros are always cool and a blast to talk to
>girls just think I am hitting on them when making smalltalk because they are narcissistic
Look I get it you think ur hot shit but ur a 5/10 at best so don't flatter yourself.

It's true though, that's why they shit on manlets. There's nothing to be afraid of.

blank expression? girls either look away or roll their eyes when our eyes meet

>tfw ugly

a 5ft ufc fighter could destroy a 6'2 Veeky Forums fag

Like do you seriously believe you are epicly tough and "threatening" lmfao

Being ugly as a kid then getting hot when you're older is always awkward as fuck and takes a while to adjust to

Manlets get out. No matter how much you compensate you will always be seen as inferior.

I'm 6'4" and believe me when I say it is seriously cringe worthy to delude yourself into thinking you project that kind of image

The point still stands, you will get treated better if you are bigger.

This. You could literally kill a thousand people with your bare fucking hands but if you're a manlet you're still a little weak bitchboy.

Get that self defeating shit out of here.

I don't get how you guys could have 1 gorillion fat hate threads at the same time you don't take care of yourself mentally.

Thoughts like this are junk food for your brain, if you never would say it to a dear friend, don't say it to yourself.

she's outgoing to mask her insecurity and she's too shy to talk to you because she's crushing on you
that would stop if she knew your thought process tho

Idk this feel because I'm a Chad
sucks to be you famo

>walking to work
>passing by church (eastern europe)
>feeling good dressed well
>some girl wearing a scarf heading into the church
>most beautiful heart shaped face with green eyes
>maintain eye contact for 7-8 seconds with her while walking toward/past
>so long holding I remember the "smile with your eyes" meme
>do it
>she smiles to me fully

If this isnt mirin I dont know what is.
Maybe being 6'4 with dark hair helped.

>when you randomly make eye contact with a woman and you notice she was already looking at you because she instantly looks away

what does it mean lads

>tfw a girl will never look at you like this

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

>Maybe being 6'4
Honestly have considered suicide before due to being 5'6"

>when you stop talking and hold eye contact with a female stranger for a couple seconds and she actually holds it, too

feels good to be attractive. T b h i'd fucking kill myself if I was ugly or even average, you guys have no idea how it is. I say literally ANYTHING and everybody loves me, even fucking straight males find excuses to talk to me and act like "bros". It's honestly surreal, I feel like I have a superpower just through fucking eye contact

Why? There is loads of women at your or below your height

Any manlet would fin a fight against a random grill tho

>inb4 manlet detected

>tfw no one else knows this feel

Unironically, women are the worst. In all of my life I've never not talked with somebody who approached me in a polite or friendly manner, whether or not they were sexually attractive to me . Literally cannot make small talk with stuck up boca bitches, they all have such inflated egos that they think everybody must be falling over themselves trying to get their number. Even 4/10 thotties with painted on faces think everybody is making a pass at them, though it's not like they'd have anything interesting to say anyway.

t. customer service cuck