Steroids

I'm 18 and 128 pounds. I don't plan on being an athlete or bodybuilder, just a white collar office worker. My friend showed me that anabolic steroids are safe and very beneficial if I take small, responsible doses. When I'm 28 or older I'm planning on taking 250mg/week for 10 weeks. I just want to be stronger in general and since there are no downsides to responsible use I don't see any reason not to.

Is this a good idea? Will a doctor at a walk-in clinic advise me on taking anabolic steroids safely? Is there anything important that I should know or that I may be misunderstanding? Where can I safely buy these and make sure they're legit and safe to use? Thanks.

>I don't plan on being an athlete or bodybuilde
Then what's the fucking point dork?

To get stronger, makes life easier.

do you need gear to do that?

Anything helps, don't need it though. If there are no side effects and it will make me stronger, why wouldn't I want to do this?

It won't make you stronger unless you lift retard. You might as well just lift for 2 years natty

>If there are no side effects
ayy lmao thats quite the if

I do lift and will continue to for most of my life.
No side effects to taking small doses responsibly for one cycle. I'm doing 250mg/week for 10 weeks.

>18yrs old
>If there are no side effects
BAHAHAHAHAHA your friend is a fucking retard and you're still growing but you know what I'm not even going to tell you otherwise. Go ahead and fuck yourself up. Good luck.

>My friend showed me that anabolic steroids are safe and very beneficial if I take small, responsible doses.

Who told you that bullshit. If you take it once in a lifetime it would be true. Taking it weeks long will damage you. Dosage is just saying how much it destroys you.

Let me give you a few reasons why not:
>it costs money
>you have to deal with ordering it illegally, you risk getting caught
>you risk very severe health implications, you might have genetic conditions
>you miss the entire point of working out, which is self discipline by cheating out literally at the very start
>your skin will look like shit
>you will have to take it for the rest of your life or lose almost anything
>you will never learn how to lift correctly as any gains you make will be carried by roids

it is completely safe in moderate dosages for a few years, but will certainly take a toll on you if you keep using them for the rest of your life

that said males who work out as a hobby and don't roid in moderation during their prime ~20-24 years because they think it's dangerous are completely mentally retarded, in my opinion :-)

>no side effects

no real tangible effects either

maybe instead of listening to your "friends" read up yourself and make a real educated decision

I know I'm still growing, that why I'm doing them at the age of 28.
I would have been lifting for 11 years when I reach 28 as I already lift, the legal and financial stuff doesn't worry me, I don't have to do it again after the first cycle and I'll only lose like 2-3 lbs of gains which isn't much.

I'll look into its effects on my skin though, thanks for bringing that up. That concerns me.

You know, if you actually just dieted correctly and lifted for the next 10 years, you would learn important self discipline, you would learn what your body is capable of, youd look alot better, youd be alot healthier, your self esteem would skyrocket, and most importantly, youd come to learn that the only people that roid are insecure faggots and manlets

I should have mentioned that after my friend told me I have researched this online.

>lose 2 or 3 lbs of gains

more like all gains. and you will go bald. and you will permanently fuck up your endocrine system and natural test

Yeah sure seems like you have no bias regarding this subject, def making an objective decision right :^)

it seriously doesnt sound like it. like you didnt know it would cause oily skin? explain to me proper ai dosing. which blood test do you need to get and which values to look at? break down your training and diet. thats just the very basics

Kiddo youre 18 years old you have no fucking idea what will be in 10 years. This whole thread is pointless

Even the anti-roid leaning sites I've read talk about the many benefits of using and that with responsible usage and a doctor's medical guidance you will be fine.

>18 years old
>asks for advice for roiding with 28 years or older

why would you ask that now? Just lift and wait until you are old enough to make this decision