/GSG/ Grocery Shopping General - Tips, Advice, Suggestions, Rate

Maybe this can be a thing from now on.

What are some grocery shopping tips for a shopper?

What are some good aisles/foods for a bodybuilder/lifter?

How can a newbie be sure he bought food that will meet his nutritional needs?

>New to this no judge ples.

For skellies who need to gain:

Whole wheat pasta
Chicken AND beef
Any sauce you want

Rice is cool and all but I can't do it long term.

Also: marinate breast tenders in ziplock with olive oil and a packet of ranch powder

Grill for heaven or pan fry to get by

>Chips

Not gonna make it.

Siggis and the vegies are about the only thing you did right. Tuna packets are expensive and those bags of meat you bought, drop em.

Bump, currently making chicken seasoning.

I don't have a lot of advice but I'll post what little I do

>if you need a snack while on keto, get quest bars, they have no carbs and taste great (mint chocolate is great) they also have decent protein

Shameless self bump

>monster rehab

Some easy tips:

Compare beef/chicken/pork by money per pound. Calculate it. Some times it's listed on the price tag.
Buy frozen. Pork is usually half price frozen. Vegetables can also be a third of the price frozen, and taste better than hermetics. You should steam the vegetables instead of boiling them.
Make dinner with friends and rotate making/buying dinner. You can make it really cheap and tasty if you put some time and work into it. Just don't agree on a set price for dinner, if you've got richer friends let them use money if they want to. But don't be a cheapskate and only make chicken with rice or something like that.

Don't buy at a supermarket
Buy local delicious shit which wasn't transported to you in plastic

Wtf is wrong with rehab you mongoloid. Best first sip of the day.

First time /fit posting so be gentle. I'm 5'8'' (inb4 manlet) and I weigh 130 lbs, I usually eat once a day if that means anything. I'm very skinny fat, shit sucks. I'll be moving to Japan come October and could use some advice for healthy eats. As I understand it I won't have any trouble with that, however, I would also like to actually get in shape. Any advice for stuff that won't break the bank? Any help is appreciated!

>first trips after 7 years on this horrid website
I'm proud of myself.

Quick, give me a bunch of different ways to add flavor to chicken!

Rub chicken breasts with olive oil, add a little salt, then seasoning of your choosing. Personally, I love Cajun seasoning on my chicken. Then bake it in the oven in a broiler pan

>weber garlic sriracha

MY FUCKING MAN

Tossing that shit on a grill and seeing that light red color on the chicken is just beautiful.

You mix it with any of that other stuff? Tell me your ways.

Yeah everything there got added, turned out really good. Glazed it in a pan with browned butter, then finished it off in foil in the oven. Super tender and juicy and has that butter taste.

What's wrong with just bread? Can't be that much different from rice and I mean our ancestors ate it a lot at least after farming was introduced

>3.43 MB jaypeg
>3120x4160
>completely unreadable
the wonders of technology in the hands of faggots

Bread isnt the issue, its what its made out of that is.

Try eating a spoon full of bromine and table sugar every time you have 2 pieces with breakfast.

Kangaroo mince is superior in price to beef, chicken etc at a price to protein ratio and is even cheaper when you get it on special for $8 AUD per kg. It's a red meat with near zero fat, and it made abos look ripped as fuck before the British came and introduced them to petrol.

Garlic powder
Onion powder
Chili powder
Paprika
Black pepper
Olive oil
Lime juice

Marinade that shit for a few hours before you grill it. Squirt lime juice on right before you eat it too. Eat with some tomato and advocado. Shit is fucking delicious

I use all of those except lime juice and olive oil, but I add basil and crushed red pepper... will have to experiment, thanks for the ideas

Whats the deal with Publix?
Is it a good place to shop?

Decent deals, always shop for buy one get ones.