What is your eternal food vice Veeky Forums? Ilove carbonated drinks...

What is your eternal food vice Veeky Forums? Ilove carbonated drinks, trying to cut out all the sodas and drink seltzer/sparkling water instead.

Fucking cheesecake. I cant say no to thay crap.

Right now, it seems to be protein bars. I guess it could be worse, but fuck this is getting expensive.

Diet sodas. Literally need them at the minute since im cutting and nothing else can satiate my sweet tooth

No egg no bake cheesecake with cream cheese and heavy cream middle, digestive biscuits and butter base and berry mix marmalade top
It was the first fooditem I ate after my cut and I involuntarily started air humping the table
Falafel pita wraps with babaganoush and fatoush
Pita gyro with fries, paprika and onion

ice cream
pasta

Mostly chocolate.
and have gotten me before, but that's usually because it's either chocolate cheesecake or chocolate protein bars. Chocolate cookies, chocolate cereal that doesn't taste like shit.

Fucking chips
Doritos
Lays
Crocky

Fucking fucking fucking chips
I want to eat it soo bad

Cock

These mother fuckers here, if it wasn't for the fear of having a heart attack before I'm 30 I'd live off these sum bitches

French Fries.

Treat myself to a medium fry from somewhere at least once a month

Bread/rice/pasta I will never give these up, fuck 10%bf

Nachos

I never understood the appeal to cheesecake, it tastes absolutely disgusting imho. You'd have to threaten me with death before I took a bite.

Dr. Pepper and Donuts on the other hand...

Are you 29 years old?

Cookies are the worst for me, still can't kick buying a box of oreos or chips ahoy once a month or so. Eating less than an entire row with a gigantic glass of milk in one sitting is literally impossible

cheesecake is white people food

none, i don't have vices

plebs

fuuuuuuck!!!!!

Chocolate and fries.

At least I get my kick from sugarless cocoa powder, or 80% dark chocolate bites. Planning on doing "fries" in the oven.

fucking no sugar added ice cream or arctic zero/halo top. eat it every night.

Pizza. Fucking smells too good, mouth starts watering and stomach starts rumbling. "Just one" turns into as many as I can gob down.

Chocolate, I love a deep rich creamy chocolate, with hazelnuts. I can't take one bite because once I do I go apeshit and eat until I get sick.

Andy cap hot fries. Terrible for you and absolutely shit but God damn they are addicting.

This and chips and salsa. All chips now that I think about it

i will NEVER EVER in ANY way give up pasta.

Chicken Alfredo
spaghetti
Lasagna
Beef Stroganoff
Carbonara

Jesus Christ im gonna nut

soda, fucking can't get rid of the cravings

Beer

Hell, I don't even get drunk off it. I just love the taste of cheap swill. 40oz Miller High Life is good because it's good and cheap. I think I might be an alcohol.

Gooey mac and cheese uggghggg I can't get enough of it from my cheat meals

You don't have to restrain food if you make yourself purge it afterwards

yes you do, purging doesn't work

shoo shoo bulimia balrog

Gold tequila