Lifting is for college kids and twerps in high school

Lifting is for college kids and twerps in high school.

If you lift weights past the age of 25 you're a joke and don't have a real life/job/career and are still a manchild with zero responsibilities.

>dedicate 45 minutes a day to a hobby means you are a manchild without responsibilities

You're just boring af mate.

Works out for 45 min
enjoy staying dyel friend

I'm 43, and have been a professional software developer for longer than some of you have been alive. I rarely drink/party anymore because I've "been there done that" and don't need to go back. Have been dating a nice cardio bunny for about a year now. AMA.

can't resist the b8. lifting helps maintain iq and my ability to fuck your wife harder.

I don't know how people can stay trapped in a cubicle for 10 hours a day and not feel the need to exercise.

Lifting become even more of a necessity as you get older. Strength training literally can postpone or even reverse some signs of aging in older adults. In addition to physical benefits, you are more likely to benefit socially and professionaly from the energy and confidence you gain from an active life style as well get sidelined from life due to avoiding injuries. See how much fun you can have on the weekends when you can't lift you hands above shoulder height and see how forgettable you are when you're just another doughey, paunchy middle aged guy in a baggy suit.

>43
>Dating
Lol

Top kek. Who the fuck dates in 40s lmfao.

Nigger u should have had 2 kids by now what the fuck are u doing?
Planning to marry in ur 50-s hahahahhah

So, in this current year, 2017, there are actually guys who still believe marriage is a good, useful situation for any self-respecting man to enter into? Whew, lads!

>get to work an hour early
>take a 2 hour lunch
>workout
>literally no impact on my work or social life whatsoever

>43
>“software developer“
>No family

Lmao manchild

I think you confused cardio with lifting.

I make $40.00/hour doing tax work, I own my house, my car, and have a wife of ten years and a daughter. I also lift at age 29.

Your move, OP.

Lifting is the best treatment I've ever had. Fuck off.

T. 35yo fibromyalgia patient

MGTOW amirite xD

What sport do you play?

>getting married
18+ board

>marrying instead of slamming young puss
spotted the 18 year old

I'm a senior engineer at Google. A straight white male, not a diversity hire. Building a startup on the side. Have a hot gf way out of my league, and many friends. Have a vey high standard of living. Just turned 30, lifting for about 3 years.

come on fgt you know you ain't shit.

Probably a troll but I'm 23 on 90k working 60+ hours often, a lot of guys I work with are older and on 200k+ and they all gym too.
Healthy body, healthy mind my dude

>My mom's friend is a CEO of a local bank; and he keeps up his own law firm
>Still in good shape
>And in 40s

Yeeeah nah buddy.
you're a joke and don't have a real life/job/career if you're making threads like these, to debase other people based on what they find fulfilling.