Anyone else get pimples from milk?

Anyone else get pimples from milk?

I'm on a bulk and noticing it on my face/chest a lot more than usual.

>inb4 not white
6'0 aryan and it's happening

I am also hwhite and used to have this happen to me. What really helped me with preventing acne was to turn down the shower (I usually had warm/borderline hot showers) to lukewarm/cold. I drink on average about 750ml of whole milk a day and don't have any problems with that anymore.

Hmm thanks.

Why do you think that is? I also love taking HOT showers too.

do you use whey? i used to get really bad cystic acne on my face and i didnt know why. stopped using whey and my face cleared up.

Maybe the hot water was drying out your pores? Or allowing them to "relax" and dry out?

I stopped drinking milk and my back acne got way better

r u retarded? white people are the ones that get acne from milk. they are just less chance lactose intolerant which has nothing to do with the acne

Yea, I do. What are you using instead?

All animal fat is sensitive to hormones and when they feed animals hormone filled food for them to grow biger the estrogen tends to stick around.
Try organic or/and low fat milk if anythin
I can't even look at pork without having hibes break on my face from this ,my body is supersensitive to stuff like this since I only eat non processed and mostly organic food.

I cut it out either way just to be sure.

I drink >1l of skim milk every day, also eat 500 grams of quark every day. No pimples whatsoever. Pork meat on the other hand, shit gives me pimples like nothing else.

Acne is an inflammation of the skin. You don't get acne from something your body can tolerate, idiot.

Yeah I get it too. But I made no gains without milk so I kinda deal with it. Just do the best I can to keep skin clean and stuff.

I drink spy milk instead, zero acne

wait you made no gains without milk? I need you to elaborate on this more detailed

I think so, I seem to get little breakouts when I drink milk these days (24) so I shouldn't be getting zits and I normally don't, it does seem to be tied to dairy intake, specifically milk.
I also drink the good shit, not the cheap stuff if that makes a difference, also it's chocolate milk so it has like 3x the sugar as regular. Meh it's my occasional guilty pleasure, so it's worth it.
I'm beginning to think though that it isn't worth it, acne is one thing, but I feel shitty when I reintroduce to my diet. I don't know if I'm becoming lactose sensitive/intolerant, but all I know is I'd rather not have milk unless it's from my wife's titties wew lad

I second this, I call bullshit user. Milk isn't the reason you were making gains unless you were doing gomad and that was what put you over your daily requirement

I drink a lot of milk and have never been prone to acne in my life. I'm mostly southern European by descent so idk man. I don't think it's the milk I think some people are just pre disposed genetically.

I drink a glass of milk every day for breakfast and sometimes more during the day. I get acne but only under my Jawline and I think it's partly because my neck gets oily and I don't wipe it as often as I should.

Also changing bed sheets once a week helps.

I grew up with terrible cystic acne on face, neck,back and chest as a teenager but cleared it up years ago with Accutane. Only get occasional breakouts on face and sometime acne on neck like I said.

I'd rather consume dairy and have a little acne on the neck desu.

i am not using whey anymore. just get the protein somewhere else. i havent been using whey for about 2 months now and im gaining strength and muscle just like before.

I tought whey+milk was a contributor to my acne so I turned it down for two weeks but my face is still the same

you have to systematically drop things you regularly eat for a few weeks and see what happens. its annoying but if it is not hormonal you will eventually find out whats causing your acne