>2017
>still falling for the Ben and Jerrys jew

When will you join the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

farmfriendmilk.com/nutritional-info/premium-ice-cream/
inquisitr.com/4463876/halo-top-pee-tape-trump-flavor-trumps-not-suing-protein-ice-cream-maker-because-its-a-hoax/
benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real
benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter
sweets.seriouseats.com/2012/10/we-eat-ever-flavor-of-tillamook-ice-cream-best-flavors-oregon-slideshow.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I get these in Canada and how much do they cost?

When the FUCK are the new flavors coming out

This shit is too tasty and high protein, what's the catch besides price?

Birthday cake is my jam

was going to grab some this week but nabbed some ben and jerrys bogo's instead . next week I will join halo master race

I've never understood how gay you have to be to care about what ice cream brand you're getting

Just imagine an employee for this ice cream sitting there posting threads like this. The fact that you said "Ben and jerry's jew " makes it even funnier

Halo has less calories. Dont know how it taste though

Erythritol, a sweetener used in Halo Top has been linked to possible increased bodyfat (estrogenic effect), the lack of calories with the sweeteners may cause hunger, and certain people are allergic to erythritol, causing increased oil in your skin and possible itching.

That's just about all I can find, I'm OP btw, still better than Jew & Jews.

>shilling on Veeky Forums
>calling others jews

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield are both actual jews.

Halo Top is a healthy alternative.

Where do you get it? Just at a regular grocery store, or do I have to go to Trader Joes or Whole Foods? Never tried it before, but I'm down for some ice cream

Tastes just like regular B & J's, a little bit creamier, the sweeteners can bother certain people while others can't taste it.

The ice creams with chunks in them are a hell of a lot smaller than B & Js, Halo top has 20-24g's of protein per pint and can range from 240-360 calories.

Overall I'd say it's damn good for an ice cream you can eat the fuck out of without feeling guility, it's just like a regular snack. It is a bit expensive though ($6 where I live and $5 at any given walmart)

I wish they'd pay me for this.

Most regular stores are starting to have it, you can probably find it at your local walmart, if you shop there.

On their website though you can look up locations where it's sold.

Cool, thanks, I don't even know where a walmart is in this area, but I'll keep a look out at my normal spots

I honestly have never understood how gay you have to be to eat ice cream. It's for women and children.

are you implying our boy Rich Piana was gay?

baka

>peanut butter cup

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

motherfuckers put natty peanut butter in that shit

enjoy your sugar alcohol based shits

I never understood how gay you have to be to make this post

>His GI tract is this frail

Just finished some cookie dough. High B tier desu, nothing tops good ol' vanilla.

just out of curiosity, why do you guys limit yourself to probably(i've never had it) worse ice cream? unless you eat ice cream everyday, i dont see the appeal. just eat some gucci shit once a week or second week, instead of eating a suboptimal meme

>used to be literally addicted to B&J's
>found out everyone who works at the company is basically a communist
>never feel the need to buy their ice cream ever again

a pint of ben and jerry's has almost as many calories as a can of premade frosting

Halo Top is genuinely good. It tastes like real ice cream, though some flavors are better than others.

>nothing tops good ol' vanilla

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

wish i could find this stuff in brisbane.

But your not supposed to sit down an eat an entire fucking pint at once, you heathen.

My walmart doesn't have the lemon flavor which is my favorite, yet it has almost every other flavor they offer

>meme velvet

That's not Lemon Cake, user.

if you're gonna eat ice cream, eat good ice cream

Is this made with dairy OP? I can't eat dairy so I have to find fancy almond milk ice cream instead.

inb4 /pol/fags

enlightened is better, and only has slightly worse macros

Alright I'll bite. Where is this brand sold?

anything that advertises it's a good source of protein is something you should definitely avoid.

Also
>2017
>diabetes epidemic
>obesity epidemic
>still eating frozen sugar and fat concoction

inb4 "muh little pleasures" or "everything in moderation"
try actually eating healthy and you'll find shit like that repulsive... because it's shit

They have a flavor called "pee tape" to insult the god emperor. I shit you not. Boycott that garbage.

If you won't avoid it on those grounds, it also has artificial sweeteners which dull your testosterone receptors. Basically it's cuck ice cream.

My local target's sell them

It is definitely less calories but the taste and texture are not even close to even the shittiest ice cream on the market. Good macros and calories though.

>pay 5 dollars per pint

I make decent money and there's no way I can afford that on top of other groceries.

>shilling this hard for cancer companies

Sorry can't hear you over how good this ice cream is.

Enjoy your other cancers though from something else

Most American grocery stores sell them, they are usually around $5 and you need to let them sit out for 15 min or microwave them because they don't put the shit in it that makes it creamy out of the tub. Taste pretty good for what they are though.

Learn to shit in a fucking toilet, Pajeet.

>god emperor

You mean the morbidly obese fat tub of lard that couldn't walk a sidewalk and had to drive in a golf cart behind other world leaders? The disgusting gastropod that inhales ice cream and food with artificial sweeteners in it as well as fast food garbage? The lying tub of shit who dodged the draft because of "bone spurs", then went on to play tennis(lol) and golf(double lol) in college? The same blocked toilet of a human being who then mocked actual veterans by insulting McCain for getting captured? There's no way you're referring to the fat ass who doesn't sleep and doesn't exercise because "it's like draining your batteries". Absolutely no way you're referring to the grossly overweight commander chief who has to get specially tailored suits to hide his disgusting paunch and who wears ties down to his fucking knees to try to fool us into not seeing his fatty nutty professor like body. I'd be shocked if he doesn't wear a corset.

Donnie is many things but he's absolutely not Veeky Forums. Stop spamming this retard and stop assuming we're all retarded americans like you. He's a piece of shit and his moron fans have ruined Veeky Forums. They all need to be fucking gassed.

Honestly this, anything with sugar alcohols is going to make you have terrible shits. Why don't companies just use fucking splenda or aspertame?

Enjoy your diabetes and obesity.

>worshipping some cuck you'll never even meet
pathetic

Posts 1-5 are all shilling

THIS ICE CREAM TASTES LIKE FUCKING SHIT
JUST GAIN SELF CONTROL, ITS MORE USEFUL THEN PAYING FULL PRICE FOR 1/4 OF THE ICE CREAM

if you really want healthier low cal ice cream just buy cheap soy ice cream, way better then this stevia vomit freeze

only literal retards support trump

but i agree, 5 dollars for a pint of 1/4 ice cream LMAO thats 20 dollars for a pint of real ice cream, this shit SHILLS so hard here and reddit

literally tastes like pine-sol

maybe if the "god emperor" didn't want people talking about how he pays women to pee on him he shouldn't pay women to pee on him

HOLY SHIT my nearest Woolworths sells these things, this shit is basically nowhere in australia but my store supposedly sells them.

Fuck this shit i'm off to go buy some.

>Haagen Dazs master race Vanilla Bean division

if you're gonna eat ice cream, eat ice cream. its worth it.

If you go to Costco, they sell four packs for 11dollars.

fuck halo top...artic zero is the exact same thing except it's half the cost.

ben n jerrys for rich piana my dude

Allow me to recommend Trader Joe's coconut ice cream.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure halo does have dairy. If I remember right, that's why I haven't tried it.

Arctic Zero tastes like garbage.

Kroger's Low Cow doesn't seem to bad so far.

>Exactly the same
Are your taste buds not functioning?

Pic related and enlightened are also pretty fucking good, if only there was a wider selection of flavors for the Breyers as that probably has the best texture out of all the low cal ice creams.

>tfw no kroger near me

>linked to possible increased bodyfat
Does this mean I need to stop drinking sips too?

No, I burnt my nose out 7 years ago from daily coke usage.

Trickling Springs shits all over your foolish brands.

Macros faggot. Reveal them or fuck off.

I know you're talking about taste, but
>Vanilla
>260

>Mint chip
>310

I'd rather stay with Halo Top, honestly.
240 for 20g is like an average protein bar. I can justify it on a cut.

farmfriendmilk.com/nutritional-info/premium-ice-cream/

>not eating local

>Krogers keeps giving me coupons for Halo Top
>I have no financial incentive to by their brand when Halo Top costs the same with the coupon

I don't think you get the point of a halo top thread.
>Not eating local
Irrelevant

>random flavor from your link
>290 cal
>4g protein

>Halo Top vanilla/mint
>240 cal
>20g protien

This guy gets it

This shit is a garbage meme. I checked it in comparison to B&J's and other pint's, and desu this shit has the same amount of protein as any other pint of ice cream. They're just bullshitting in their adverts.

Also, this thread is hitting max capacity for obscene shilling

desu 20g of protein really shouldn't be a selling point of halo top. it's the ability to eat a pint of ice cream without +100% of your saturated fat totals.

It's not hard to get 16g of protein.

Who cares?

>falling for the "good source of protein" memes on food

quints confirm

>strawman: the post

There is lmao 3 grams of fat per pint and only 1g of saturated fat.

Only 24 grams of sugar per PINT

please, fuck off and pretend you actually know shit about things to people who are more stupid

>pee tape

This was proven to be a hoax inquisitr.com/4463876/halo-top-pee-tape-trump-flavor-trumps-not-suing-protein-ice-cream-maker-because-its-a-hoax/

fuck off

>just buy cheap soy ice cream

Found the vegan

There is no other ice cream brand that has 20 grams of protein and 320 calories in a pint.

B&J is a communist company who supports terrorist organizations, so I wouldn't buy it even if it had perfect macros.

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter

So B&J is a bad example but pic related is for the first flavor of their cream I could find and it has 18 grams of protein a pint. And B&J's is literally meant for degenerates who are looking to indulge, while the Halo Top meme is meant to seem like the healthy boys' choice of ice cream (which, if you''re trying to be healthy, why not just fully indulge occasionally instead of eating lackluster stuff and tell yourself its being healthy?)

I could give a shit about what a fucking ice cream company supports, it is literally funded by fatties. I rarely indulge in the stuff and if I did I would get some nice gelato or something, not fucking Ben and Jerry's. I just find it laughable that retards would just blatantly believe Halo Top isn't a fucking fad

learn nutrition.

It also has 1120 calories per pint along with that protein, so it's not comparable.

Halo Top serves a purpose. It can be a real lifesaver if you are prepping for a bodybuilding show and cannot afford 1200 calories for ice cream. It's not about it being "healthy," that's fatty-speak. It's about macro ratios and calories.

Also it doesn't hurt to look into what companies support that you give your money to, because they might be funding things directly that aren't good for your livelihood. It only takes a couple minutes to do research on a company to see what kind of charities and causes they support. Vote with your wallet.

this shit is 3.80 at my walmart not on sale.

its dairy free

somehow, this is the best discussion on the topic that i could ever need

is there anything more virgin than halo top? chad eats pizza and ben and jerry's and effortlessly maintains 8% bodyfat while you virgins eat halo top and chicken & broccoli and have plateaued at 15%

>tfw your local grocery store has it on sale for 3 dollars a pint

Sugar alcohol gives me the shits, will I develop tolerance to them?

Hi OP, I just want to say, you're a clever shill. I like how you keep Ben and Jerry's name lower cased but always remember to capitalize Halo Top. Subliminal preference adjusting ftw.

I'm assuming your bosses saw how the sips meme improved sales of Monster and your company wants in on that meme advertising?

update: the faggots only carry mint chip.

Objectively the best flavor

>if you are prepping for a bodybuilding show
hahahahaha why don't you go and fuck off. Tell your supervisor the shill job failed and go try again on reddit

>Having to pay women to pee on you

I get women to pee on me for free.

plzzzz where

FUCK I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM BUT MY FUCKING CUT IS TAKING FOREVER

>not eating local, organic, grass fed dairy ice cream

You guys are seriously plebs

sweets.seriouseats.com/2012/10/we-eat-ever-flavor-of-tillamook-ice-cream-best-flavors-oregon-slideshow.html

You really think anyone would hire a shill for 3$ ice cream? Get the hell out of here you paranoid fuck.

>anyone who disagrees with me must be a shill hehe

that's you

I'm so happy that my local Wegmans carries literally every flavor of this shit.