Male modeling

Any of you fags ever do some modeling? I'm 6'2 and since I've gotten in shape people tell me I should try it

Did something today for Askmen.com, had to get my hair styled three different ways and smile and shit. Good times

gay shit man

how much u get paid nigg

Here is the "can I be a model" flowchart

do sober women regularly approach you?

>Yes
you can be a model

>No
you can not be a model

No, most importantly how? Did you go to castings and shit cause that's unbearable for me

$100 and I got a free haircut out of it

Nah that last time I got my haircut, my hairdresser told me about it. I don't model regularly, but I got treated like a professional which was p cool

Not quite
Some models are models because they have a unique look about them and aren't conventionally attractive
Others can have an intimidating look

Post your face OP. If you can't do that then you don't have the confidence

Lol that guy on the left. I wouldn't buy any product he modeled for. I would do everything I could not to look like him.

barrett (dude on the right) looks straight out of a final fantasy video game

Yet he is a model that lookism jerk off over

I don't need other people to tell me what is ugly and what is beautiful. I have eyes.

I was asked to do it by a woman from agency, but I refused.
Wanting to be admired for your looks is feminine and homosexual behaviour. Obviously I didn't tell her that reason.

Wanting to be admired for your looks is natural for every reproducing being. When you get paid for it and make it into a profession, is when it becomes degenerate

Basically be white, be ottermode, and be 6ft+

>Wanting to be admired for your looks is feminine and homosexual behaviour.
Yeah, seeming like you want to be admired is feminine. Just being admired without being a faggot about it is fine.

Pretty sure most model and actors are preferred to be shorter, because they fit in a camera frame easier.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Is there any chance to get into modelling business as a 5'8 male?

didn't include part, are you 5'8 of ugly or handsome

My man, if you're telling the truth, you're a natural leader.

>looked into modeling when I was young
>instant fucking rejected
>he's tall, but not quite call enough (5'11")
>skin is awful, it can be covered, but we don't want to bother when we don't have to with basically anybody else
>and the middle eastern thing isn't considered a minority, you're under white and we have enough of those

I waited two hours to hear those three sentences and was then told to get out. I really didn't need to hear all that when I was 16years old.

Or an egotistical narcissist, which is the opposite of a leader

How do castings work? Do I just walk in with my pretty face or do I have to have a pic portfolio already?
Or do I run by a management agency first? Cause my feel is that they accept basically anybody, then you just don't get any calls or you get shipped around but it never amounts to anything

He looks like George rr martin

I did for a while. It's fine, you get paid shit compared to female models. They don't get paid that much in the first place.
Most agencies are run by scuzzy Jews.
Saved you some time.

I didn't go to an agency.
I was in a nightclub/bar and the woman that owned the nightclub/bar also owned a modelling agency. Not exactly sure what type of modelling it was. Probably basic catalogue stuff.

Nah, I just want to be left alone to do my own thing and raise my kids.