I actually can't believe he's dead guys I know he's a meme and I never thought I'd care about him but holy shit this is...

I actually can't believe he's dead guys I know he's a meme and I never thought I'd care about him but holy shit this is sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64toc8Q1NzA
youtube.com/watch?v=-1kd0IZjEFw
youtube.com/watch?v=iZe84Ut96Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA&lc=z13odjtrbzjofxpdr23fgxpxnkzvcvami.1504171306600701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He finally left humanity behind.

What was his cycle?

All of it

coke x f

Today it just hit on me for real that Rich is dead, it took an while guess for me to realize but i'm feeling it hard as fuck right now re-watching bigger by the day, you truly don't realize how much you cared for something until you lose it

So what killed him in the end? Coccaine, steroids, or did a family member pull life support?

lead by example

Today while in the changing in the locker room, I heard a gymbro say "remember what Rich used to say" RIP

Does anyone have any pictures of rich as a kid?

can't believe he died earlier than this guy

He was a faggot and got what he deserved honestly.

See you in Hell, mememan.

Infitity scoops await him in the afterlife.

how do i get nipple attachments like that

He is finally grazing on the eternal scoopfields.

RIP in piece, mutant stallion

kek

I have severe depression and reading about his death made me cry for hours. Fitness is all I have and Rich dying has ruined me.

Rich may have left, but his legacy will carry on.

I will take 7 scoops of pre and 4 scoops of mass gainer for a week even though I'm cutting for him.

I guess you're planning on reaching him very soon

we're all but scoops in an endless sea of whey

Good odour 66d that scumbag should of collabd

Rich had nothing to do with fitness, so you should be okay user

This, if anything he was the kind of guy who gives it a bad name.

What do you classify as fitness? Piano did cardio erryday

youtube.com/watch?v=64toc8Q1NzA
feelerinos

Are you retarded? Do you think because he was on a stationary bike he was fit? What do you think fitness is? I love rich, but he was the opposite of fit. Since you're mentally I'll I won't antagonize you.

>wake up
>drink plenty of BCAAs to work kidneys into overdrive already
>20 minutes of stationary bike (the worst form of cardio possible)
>take many many pills
>MOTHERFUCKING BREAKFAST TIME of preserved eggwhites out of a jar and processed porridge meals
>steroids
>SHAKETIME GODDAMIT. 3 scoops of more BCAAs and 3 scoops of stimulant where 1 is the maximum dose
>OOPS BUSTED! COOKIE TIME
>lift
>post workout of creatine, more preserved eggwhites and chocolate cereal
>get hungry at 11:30pm and go to Habit for 3 burgers
>stop by 7/11 and get 3 pots of Ben and Jerrys on way home from Habit
>3 hours sleep
its amazing he looked like he did. He had a worse diet than most obese men. I guess drugs do work

calorie is a calorie

W-what's his name, bros? :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=-1kd0IZjEFw

Monied Harpsichord

F

smaller by the day god damnit

>snorting pre-wrokout

real answer

>12 week cycle
thats not normal, right?

WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMNIT

He did 5 scoops a day until he was 6 scoops under
I'll miss you Piano man

He was a cool guy Imo, I was sad to hear he died.

But waking up from 2 week coma finding out he lost 30 pounds of muscle would kill him either way.

At some level he knew and went silently into the night.

Goddamit.

>dball

lol that cycle is all over the place no wonder he looked like shit

i love how he thought he could understand the science behind gear by thinking "logically" about them

uh its kind of low actually lots of people say less than 14 is a waste

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

Just losing muscle would be fine, he'd get back to doing another Bigger By The Day as soon as he could, but imagine if he had to stop roiding altogether(very likely), or worse yet, being forbidden of even working out again. He'd be legit crushed.

At least he died huge, he didn't waste into a piss poor physique while waiting for death like many do. In that sense, it's good that he died the way did. I feel like Rich would feel this way too.

Legitimately teared up watching this damn.

> (OP)
>He did 5 scoops a day until he was 6 scoops under
>I'll miss you Piano man

I had a dream last night that Rich was my boss at work and he caught me reading an article on the oldest stripper in Las Vegas instead of working. He told me to leave for the day w/o pay.

I'll miss you Piano Man.

Inspired now.

I don't believe her until she proves with the autopsy report Rich "snorted pre-workout powder"

>this is sad.

No it isn't. He's just another retarded roider dead in a long series of retarded, dead roiders.

You all need to wake the fuck up and stop idolizing these chimps.

Same, cried all night. All i can do is look forward to making him proud

Yeah but he was a lovable clown who inspired people to better themselves even if they didn't want to roid or become a synthol/PMMA freak like him.

Same. Damn it.

>his 5150 product made constant important notices not to exceed 1 scoop
>he did 3 scoops regularly

oh what a tragic sight, to not see piana faith crashing down, his prophet lying on his feet in torment and his soul forevermore

Lmao at the absolute butthurt from these retards that probably don't even lift or exercise.

The majority of athletes are on gear.

The majority of fitness personalities are on gear.

Almost every bodybuilder is on gear.

And yet these incel morons cry about anyone who's "confirmed". Pathetic.

>The majority of athletes are on gear.

FALSE

>The majority of fitness personalities are on gear.

FALSE

>Almost every bodybuilder is on gear.

True but look at them, fucking stupid ass penguins.

>when you realize humanity is a shit existence so you decide to snort 40 scoops and die

If you listen to the 8 hour loop youtube.com/watch?v=iZe84Ut96Bg
of the Rich Piana song while doing the 8 hour
arm workout (no cheating)
The ghost of Rich Pinana will appear and answer one traing realted question

you cant be serious. why do you even feel the need to defend fake nattys? what do you get out of it?

the fact is the drugs work. even if you dont want to get huge you cant deny the benefits of faster recovery time.

when people are competing over millions do you really think they wouldnt do whatever it takes?

This is the best sport player that ever existed in years, literally on fucking years.

Nobody, literally nobody in "real" sports want to look like rich or any other 'athlete' that comes from body building.

Piana was indeed a 5%, cause nobody on the bodybuilding business even come close on how disgusting he fucking looked and that's the lowest of the lows.

>he thinks athletes are natty

Lmao, what a clueless moron. Fucking hell. Yeah man they're all just the absolute peak of human natural fitness. Thats all it is. Records get smashed year on year but its all just being peak natty. Its all down to diet and nutrition bro, totally.

This song : youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA&lc=z13odjtrbzjofxpdr23fgxpxnkzvcvami.1504171306600701

i cant hold back the feels

Athletes ARE natty.

Consider the environment man evolved in; he was doing endless physical labor, hunting down game, and eating fish, assorted vegetables and berries, roots and other edible-by-default foods in nature.

In our modern world, we essentially have to do no physical work to get food, which is why we invented artificial exercise in the first place.

steroids dont automatically make you look like rich you utter moron.

you are so misinformed its sickening.

cyclists take steroids do they look huge to you? what about olympic track and field athletes? both groups (and athletes across ALL SPORTS) have been proven to take gear

lol, plz stop.

kek