Okay fuck heads, I need advice on working out, I am obese

Okay fuck heads, I need advice on working out, I am obese.

Don't worry about my diet, I have a good one and I am losing weight without working out at all now, just keeping to my diet.

But, now i want to workout too, I want muscles, I am weak as fuuuuuuck. For reasons you shits don't need to know about, I haven't done any working out pretty much my entire life and been at the computer for years.

So, what do you suggest I do? What weights do I go for? Since I'm fat and ugly, I'm not going to any fucking gym so people can laugh at my fat fucking ass.

I got some weights, and a bar. What do you suggest I do?
Do I put on as much weight as I possibly can and then try to work on that, or what?

I do not want to be huge, i want workouts that give me lean muscles. But I don't know shit about working out, but i feel like it's time to stop being a little bitch and just get my life together.

Pic related, this is basically what my body looks like but i got hanging fucking tits, and I don't know why I do and this fat fuck doesn't.

Advice on how to remove that shit? Fucking disgusting, it's either this or suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fat as shit
>Still has the audacity to insult the same people he's crying for help to

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be such a little sensitive bitch. I don't cry for your help, I ask for advice in this way so I don't get all serious about my pathetic situation. Fuck, how can you be this sensitive? Wtf.

Literally just do ss with proper accessories. You are gonna have about a year or so of quick progress if you're consistent, but you also need to take that time to get to know your body.
alsoBeing an asshole will get you nowhere. lurk more and you will understand that many fit posters do want most people to make it, they just are used to expressing their feelings through irony

SS? Stamina and strength? or?

I'm an asshole to myself too, post is not nice to myself either. It's my way of dealing with a difficult situation, pretty obvious.

I don't get how people get hurt online over things, but that's just me.

Thanks anyway

Walks around the block. 3 times week. 1 set till failure.

Two easy steps, new friend:
1. read the fucking sticky
2. get the fuck out

"new friend"

You got my hopes up :(

Yeah I'll have to do some walking, I'll probably get one of those walking machines, since I barely even go outside because of anxiety and shit, ah whatever, walking, got it. thank you

>walking machines
treadmills are better than nothing but its not the same as actual walking, you don't use any glute drive to propel yourself forward.

if you are very heavy some treadmills will skid as the belt can't move vs the force of your forward moving food landing.

walking outside is nice and comfy unless there are like wild dogs or black people where you live

Seriously, read the sticky. You'd know what SS is if you had already.

Lift as much as you can every way you can and then lift more the next time

>walking outside is nice and comfy unless there are like wild dogs or black people where you live
kekd

Lol, I do live in a nigger hood with a bunch of muslims all around, fucking sucks.

I don't think I'll be too heavy for the machine, I can move okay but i see what you're saying about not using my glutes, that kinda defeats the whole purpose of it.

What if the machine had one of those inclinations or whatever you call it? if they don't, I wont waste money on it since I do want the whole benefit of walking if I'm going to be doing it a lot.

yeah I should sorry

Alright, sounds straight forward enough thanks.

read the fucking sticky

treadmill with the power off, can be used to work your glutes by "treadmill prowler push", your body is making the Conveyor belt move.
can't guarantee this works on every treadmill, if it does its another exercise u can do

kill yourself you ding dong diddly fat fuck

thanks man.. sounds interesting, I did go to the gym twice before when i wasn't as fat and that's how I know about the incline thing on them but i'll google and see if i can find some that work like you've described, thank you

honestly, i've been dead most of my life, so I'll try to live and if not, dying for real wont be much of a difference to me

first and foremost , fix your diet.

watch this : youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs

I have a really amazing diet, my problem is just working out

hahahahah youre so pathetic

Read the sticky then stop posting and do the work.

you don't get the right to call anyone a nigger or muslim until you stop being a "weak fat bitch"
remember, they will beat your sorry ass up.

Idk if its because you're a beached whale, but you're a fucking edgy moron lmao
>im being mean to myself too though... :(
uh yeah who wouldnt be mean to you. you look like shit. your fault for getting that huge anyway, don't deserve a second chance of making yourself.

>implying you'll even do any of this
>implying you're not gonna go make a post on a Facebook group
>"Haha I fuckin bullied 4channers"

You were born alone, you lived your life alone, you're gonna die alone. The only difference between those three life moments is that you weren't born automatically 8 tons.
Stay mad and stay fat. Makes everyone around you look much better.

Either this is excellent quality bait or you have also barely developed social skills.

Yes you can choose to be a cunt but don't be surprised when no one feels particularly motivated to help you.