/FAT/ - "14 more hours til I am allowed to eat" Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For adiposeniggers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD

>alternate between lifting and cardio consecutively for 6 days
>everything is starting to ache and I just realized I know absolutely nothing about stretching
Do I need a foam roller?

>eating pizza and shit
>still lose like half a kilo a week
Could be more serious about my diet but depression fucks me up.
For now, trying to go down under 100 from my current 109.

No, you need to stretch. Read the other parts of the sticky; they help.

How do I improve my deadlift posture? I've been told to take a bar behind my back and hold it so I have three points of contact at my head, shoulder blades, and ass while bending my knees and to watch out for my pelvis dropping. Though that doesn't seem to be working extremely well for me and my pelvis keeps dropping instead of going out far enough to where I can grab the barbell. Anyone else have this issue?

>under 100
Please tell me you're a womanlet, because that's the only group of people who should have double-digit mass. Unless you're talking kilograms.

Whats a safe weight to start jogging, I've asked before but have been told to lose a bit more. currently at 310.

CONFESS THOSE CHEAT MEALS SINNERS

>Still lose like half a kilo a week

I think it's safe to assume he's consistent in talking in metrics throughout his post.

>eating shit

Why could you not abstain from eating fecal matter?

I ate like 300 grams of bologna, and still am craving for more.

I had a burger and fries today but the military gave it to me. Does that count?

No, unless you didn't burn those calories off

Is corn healthy?

One soda can can't be that bad right? It's only 140 calories and I'm craving one

How much calories should I be burning on my cardio days? I burned about 350 today according to the elliptical (30 mins at 160 BPM).

>Is corn healthy

is bread healthy?

No

>just discovered almond milk
>30 cal per cup
>over half the calories of skim milk

nice
i like using skim milk over water for my protein shakes the consistency is better. almond milk has that same diary consistency and tastes really good with my rocky road powder.

Think I'll have permanent stretch marks going from 235 to 170?

i'm 6'0. Is it pretty much pure luck how bad or good yours are?

No stretch marks are permanent
get yo creams
get yo vitamins
and if they're extra horrific for some reason, which going from 235 to 170 would not do, unless you were a midget, you can get surgery to remove

I've been getting the yo look skinny comments
I cut my hair and I notice girls talk to me now
Even caught one looking at me

But still got ways to go... not outta the woods yet

Until I can feel ocmforatbl with my shirt off

15 pounds to go boys

We're all gonna make it brah.

Is adding ranch dressing to a salad bad?

well it's not good, people forget that its full of calories and sugars and stuff. if you are hitting your macros it wouldn't hurt hehe just follow serving size

yes you're supposed to used lemon juice:(

today i started out by eating like halfish of a totinos pizza bc my bf was eating one (not a gril, just a fag) and then a sandwich plus like 1 or 2 taffies. so i had like 900 cals. then i had like 1000-1100 cals in snacks which leaves me about 0-100 calories left over. i did do about an hour of walking outside though so im gonna eat this 280 calorie ice cream.

DO
NOT
EAT
THE
ICE
CREAM

>Ate2 pb and banana sandwhiches after my lift like a retard.im 16/8 IF right now and it was 2 hours before my window :( fml

1 year progress today /fat/ brehs

what is the fastest I can lose 60lbs without dying and how do i do it

You're gonna make it.you just gave me a second wind.ty

you fucked up

I had god knows how many calories above TDEE

I SEE THOSE ABS
good fucking job, you glorious bastard

feels like bait, but don't eat ice cream you fucking lardass

>tfw 45 hours into my fast. goal is 5 days. second goal is 7 days.

trying to cut from 210 to 180. fasting is to yolo myself into keto, where i hopefully will stay there until goal weight is reached.

>my bf was eating one (not a gril, just a fag)
>that pic

?

What's the best snacking food?
Gotta snack man, and work provided snacks are like 200cal or more.

celery
plain popped corn

tfw can't lift because of hernia
Can't even run because it keeps slipping into my scrotum

Atleast I can still make progress with weightloss until my surgery is over

diet sodas have 0 user. Go for one of them, but just because they wont make you fat, doesnt mean they are good for you, they also make you crave other sweet things.

I have a diet cola once or 2 times a week when i really want one.

For the first time in years, I'm light enough to stand on the back of the grocery cart and ride it

thanks /fat/

Amazing fucking work, man. I was 115kg back at the start of this year, presently at around 100kg (having stalled more than once). Hopefully I can make it to 90kg by the end of the year; it's inspirational to see what that could look like.

Thats still like 180cal for a average serving of 6 cups

I don't really eat green stuff.

I've started doing 20 minute intervals on the elliptical machine; 1 min on at 12mph, 1 min at 5mph. My heart rate seems to average at around 80-90% of max when on it. Is this advisable? I do elliptical rather than treadmill because I've got fucked up hips that put me at high risk of shin splints.

>I don't really eat green stuff.

Never gunna make it bruh

bull shit, I've held 280 for 3-4 years now, and only recently cut back on food.

>I don't really eat green stuff.

your parents should've beat you harder. NEVER EVER GONNA MAKE IT.

Went to Cheesecake Factory with my parents for moms birthday. Had a filet with green beans and got Mac and cheese to share with parents only ate about a quarter of the portion. Ate entire slice of Oreo cheesecake after.

Is keto my best option? Been going to the gym and lifting consistently for last couple weeks. Need to pick up on cardio as well especially since rugby season will soon be here. Have any of you tried insanity?

WHY WOULD YOu go on a diet meant for professional elite athletes, never mind, you know what, yeah go on keto

did you forget suicide is always an option?

Why do I only loose weight after bingeing? I was stuck at 330 for weeks and then I ate two full boxes of pastries (3000+kcal in all) and dropped to 325 the next day and haven't gone back up.

Been on a plateau for a month now since successfully losing 80+lbs. Try keto to mix things up. Lose 11lbs in first week. I know a lot of that will be water weight but holy shit. Workouts were a bit harder this week but fuck me that's not a bad start.

At what weight did you guys lose your man boobs?

I'm about 17lbs away from my goal weight, and my man boobs still look too perky for my liking, I think it might be gyno.

Because it seems like it's good for losing weight?

>Playing a sport
>Being that fat
Choose one user-kun. Just lift, eat at a deficit, forget rugby, and do your fucking cardio.

>No stretch marks are permanent
Literally all stretch marks are permanent, unless your surgically remove them. They fade over time, but never disappear completely.

There's loads of cardio involved in the sport. We'll be starting practice by the end of October. First game isn't till January so the majority of that will be fitness. It will help.

Just cut calories and start doing cardio through jogging, you'll probably be better conditioned for rugby season by the time it starts

It probably isn't gyno. Your goal weight is a healthy weight, but you need to get your body fat % lower than your goal weight to actually lose all the excess fat you still have.

Made a bad decision slightly less bad.

Ran out of groceries. Too lazy to go to store. Bought 2 filet o fish from mcdonalds. Went over by like 200...still in a 1k deficit so only had an 800 deficit today...feel like shit now

There is no best option, but I will say that keto is what made it easier for me. Cutting carbs and focusing more on meat and vegetables made my hunger cravings dissipate.

Today, for the first time in 10 years, I weighed in at 98,7 kg.

Beginning of the year my weight was 114,7. Couch25K 3 times a week and lifting weights 3 times a week now. Every week I lose 1 kg, no more horrific muscle aches, more energy and sleeping so much better. Why the Fuck didn't I do this sooner!? Oh well, still feels good man.

got high and munched on chocolate and cookies yesterday ;_;

I fucked up and ate 5 pieces of KFC chicken after my IF hour AND above my TDEE. Kill me. Three weeks of keeping it tidy.

I want functional strength but want to look good too what the fuck do you cunts reccomend

dont let 5 peices of chicken ruin 3 weeks of work, just keep going on the diet like nothing happened. then the next time you get junk food cravings think of how shitty you felt after eating the chicken

Sometimes you need to fall off the bandwagon. If you feel like shit afterwards, it's a sign that you're still dedicated.

Thanks guys, this helped a lot. I won't fail, dropped 5 kg, I'll drop the rest too.

Dude don't stress about that shit.

I'm not sure I can get enough nutrition with the food I have available for my cut. Gonna go buy some multivitamins and shit like that tomorrow.
Was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for brands or certain vitamins I should look out for?

I use Centrum, don't know if it also exists in America.

fat fucks

Here's my blog

>6'1, 22 years old
>get gym membership September 6th, 2016 at age 21 and 305 lbs
>start a workout routine on bodyspace and track calories on MFP
>1,200 calories a day and working out 4 days a week
>by December I'm still on my diet and working out 6 days a week
>start the new year at 255 lbs, 50 lbs down
>lose a lot of steam in the gym but continue diet
>February, after 5 months of dieting, down to 239
>lowest weight since 8th grade, down a total of 66 pounds

>spend the next 7 months slowly gaining weight back
>working out maybe twice a month
>go on vacation at beginning of August and gorge myself probably eating 5k+ a day
>few days ago check the scale and I'm back up to 277

>second wind (hopefully)
>working the next 9 days, then off for 5
>first off day is one year anniversary of getting my gym membership
>decide to do a 9 day "cleanse" eating only 1,500 calories and doing cardio for half an hour every morning before work to try to undo some of my lost progress

Going to be frequenting Veeky Forums a lot more. It doesn't do so much for motivating me, but it does make me realize how much of a worthless piece of shit I am for gaining my weight back so that can only be good right?

I wanted to wait until the 9 days were over to weigh myself but I couldn't resist checking this morning before going to the gym and I saw that I'm down to 269.

It's doubtful, but I'm really hoping I can hit 255 by the end of these 9 days. I'd really like to get back into dieting and exercising before football season really begins because if not I'd probably gain the rest of my weight back from weekends of eating wings and drinking beer

Wish me luck, senpai

You could also likely do with a rest day at least once a week. The stretching will help, but actually having a day off exercise to will give you more energy and likely sort out the aches.

My whole body is covered in bad cavernous stretch marks, Really excessive and they seem a lot worse lately. Feels pretty bad that I'll always look disgusting even after losing all this weight.

>couldn't resist having a sneak peak on the weight
>weigh myself every monday
>it's already down half a kg
>mfw its only wedensday today
>cant wait for monday

>17 hour fasting window ends

Time to eat lunch

Nice, I'm on 18/6 and also can't wait. Just 1,5h until I can finally eat my bulgur salad.

I noticed with fasting instead of eating little throughout the whole day I actually get less hungry.

>on 16/8
>fast window ends
>no hunger
>literally have to force myself to eat something after about an hour or two

I'm actually kinda doing involuntary 18/6

Cheat week, day5 , the birthday aftermath. Leftover cake and takeout chinese is the order of the day. I've put on 5kg if the scales aren't lying.

>tfw basically anorexic
t-thanks...

who here /eat one bit of junk food and then eat twenty more in ten minutes and feel like a piece of shit/?

Lads i want a sixpack but i can't keep my mouth in check, any ideas how I can keep my diet in check?

>eating mcdonalds
>feeling like shit
pick both

What does my fellow /FAT/ look like?

looks like cum on chicken.

Despite being disgusting to 90% of consumers, I'll always give a restaurant credit when they make bank on an item that unashamedly stoner chow. See also: Doritos Locos Tacos

Stop speaking of your body parts as if they're sentient and realise that no one has physically forced food into your mouth for the last 90% of your life. That's just for starters, the rest is up to you to discover

fat

I went on a camping trip and socially had to eat a lot of food(there wasn't much else to do). Didn't go too crazy but I definitely didn't have a calorie deficit for a week. Feels bad that I could have lost a couple pounds in that time frame.

Sorry for the shitty pic, what fat % would you say I'm at? how many weeks to finish my "cut"? Ideally I'd like to hit a low body fat percent. sustain for a while, then slowly build healthy muscle mass.

same bruh, I have 3 scar marks going downwards on my sides. Can I just cut them with a knife and tell people I got attacked by a tiger?

Just started classes again and boy is it easier to lose weight when I'm more busy. Eating and exercising the same amount I usually do but losing much faster. Hope I can keep up the pace and get the loss overwith asap

1/4 tsp of sea salt is 25% of my sodium intake needed tho

Also want to ask my estimate BF%, sorry for shitty picture

do deadlifts but with medicine balls, the small ones. did that for 3 weeks, working up to 45 lbs and my posture in general has gotten 10x better. squats, overhead squats and squat presses etc.