Green text story, all true and fucked up

Green text story, all true and fucked up.

>meet girl online
>don't know her face or anything
>only get to know her through writing
>we're 15-16
>talk for years online
>really in love
>says she wants to cam
>oh shit nigger
>i tell her i lied, it's not me in the pics
>she says she wants to cam, is hurt i lied.
>i go on cam
>am fat. not very handsome.
>she goes on cam, most beautiful girl i've ever seen, I know there's no 10/10's lads but fuck she was easily a 11/10.
>says she's hurt i lied but still loves me
>i feel like the worst scum in the world but relieved
>says she wants to meet me
>i say okay, in 6 months
>6 months later
>cant something came up, in another 6 months
>etc etc
>stall for years
>she still loves me and cares for me
>gives me 6 months or we wont be together
>i promise her i will come and meet her
>my insecurities, my fucking pathetic fatness and depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts etc ruin it for me
>i don't come
>she says ok user, last time i give you, another 6 months
>we're 25 years old
>she's literally the most beautiful girl in the world
>i am fat, 5/10 at best
>she loves me still, always will love me
>i dont show up after 6 more months, my life gotten worse
>she gives up on me
>she's a victoria secret model now
and i'm still a fat fuck that will forever wonder what it would be like.

100% true story

don't fucking waste your life
don't fucking let your depression eat at you
it will ruin it, the amount of regret i feel is unbearable

pic is not her, but she looks like this
and has curly hair, fuck she's beautiful and nice and perfect

i fucked my whole life, because i'm a coward

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically
Fucking
Kill
Yourself

Holy shit hOW CAN YOU FUCK UP SO BADLY
Yeah I fell for the bait

>and i'm still a fat fuck
This is the only part of your story that mattered and the most indicting.

>catfish a girl
>had 10 years to become not a fat fucking loser
>literally all you have to do is eat right and exercise
>don't do anything
>
>pic related looks just like her
>can't even see most of the girls face

You're a fucking loser

it's no bait, it's true, i'm posting it because i'm probably going to kill myself in a couple weeks when things have settled down here

what do you mean?

And that man's name? ... Albert Einstein

What does this have to do with fitness?

i know

idk, just thought it fit here since its about my struggles as a fat guy

>Be me but in your situation
>6 months and we will meet up
>Bust my ass weight lifting and doing cardio on my off days eating nothing but fish chicken and veggies
>Meet up with her
>Shes like what the fuck user you look way different
>Fuck her like theres no tomorrow

But I have a drive for achievement.

Nope. Please leave. Veeky Forums doesn't have a lot of sympathy for fat people. We work hard to look good. You don't.

OP,
Question: Do you like fitness?

yeah, but I don't. How is that my fault? how the fuck do you magically get drive for fucking anything? i tried for years, it fell apart

i didnt come here for your sympathy...
i came here to share my story so maybe some user doesn't repeat the dumb fucking cunt shit i did

Please go back to r/incels, /r9k/ and Tumblr. This is a winners board.

DON'T DO IT RETARD!
FIX IT NOW!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
YOU CAN BE HAPPY.
DON'T GIVE UP I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Like anyone here would repeat that dumb shit. Why should we give a fuck about some waste of space catfish fatty sharing his pathetic story?

>be op
>be fat
>be stupid
>never change

Good story user

Add value to Veeky Forums or leave. If you lost weight and posted progress pics that would help other anons. Your story doesn't help Veeky Forumsizens.

then report this thread and have it removed
i really don't care dude, fuck do i care about some thread on some website for

You get a drive by saying I'm going to do something and then actually working towards doing it instead of self loathing.

Fuck off then fatty, this isn't a safe space to share your shit stories about hurt fee fee's. Get fit or get out.

dumbest motherfucker in the world

You started the thread, of course you care.

Listen man, you knew you were posting just to get attention. That's why you did it. Now you got a little. Please stop poisoning Veeky Forums and don't do it again.

This is a health and fitness board. Let's keep it that way.

In your entire story, you never described failing to change yourself for the better, you just said you didn't. If your failures never left a strong enough impact on you to be worth describing, then you never put in the life-changing effort. I want to hear how you got up at 6am every morning to run until you wanted to die. I want to hear about how you meticulously examined your diet and cut out every self-destructive craving. I want to hear about how you tried to cultivate physical and mental discipline, not just for some e-girl but yourself as well.

If I got any of those things, I could at least respect you even if you failed in the end. As it stands, all I got was some fat man's self pity because he never even tried.

obviously a faggot

now is the time to fucking redeem yourself by getting swole as fuck

How the fuck didn't the fact that a literal 10/10 was in love with you not give you enough motivation to change?

Just go to the gym 3-4x a week for like 45 mins, walk daily for like an hour and eat under your BMR.

This isn't difficult at all, it's such a tiny price to pay for a girl like the one you described.

Continuing on from this.

I'm glad she gave up on you, since you clearly don't deserve her.
You deserve to feel as shit as you do right now.

If it happened once it means you have the personality. Now work on your body and you will have gf in no time.

I'm a loser and even I won't fuck this up like OP did.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And in todays episode of things that never happened

Man I always wonder how do you niggaz " meet a girl online"? user which website or game or dating app did you meet her on? I mean if you can find a 10/10 girl who can stick with a fat dude and love him then I would ....Hmm you know what I mean

aint no way this shit is real

some people just can't make it in life they're too stupid

>This is a winners board.

Christ.

If this is true then you only have 6 months to un-fuck yourself. And if you can't? You don't deserve her anyway.

this.
why is he even posting this on Veeky Forums?

People acting all tough saying shit like "this is the most excellent board, add value or leave".
Then fuck off to the next Boogie or fit gf thread, go find your quality there.

Yea no that's not how motivation works. The day I take anything a fat weakling says to heart is the day that I become weak again.

>op is now mad that people find more motivation in posting pictures about a fat guy than his own story
>op mad cuz some of the girls remind him of this one girl he talked to once

this surely is the best board for me, I've been browsing various Veeky Forums boards since 2010, and all I got from it is entertainment and fun.
Then, I started browsing Veeky Forums between 2015 or 2016, doing exercise, changing my life habits, and everything, losing fat...
Browsing this board on a constant basis kept me on my mindframe to do all this shit and I will never be able to thank these guys enough.
No other place in the internet has ever given me such a valuable gift.

I met a girl through a whatsapp meme chat kek

Turns out we lived 5km away and we met up for a coffee, dated for 2 months before I dropped her because she had way too much emotional baggage and psychological issues.

This has nothing to do with fitness and everything to do with you being selfish and flakey

life isn't a hollywood movie user

Thank you OP, it does warm my heart to know that no matter how much I fuck up, I will never be a failure of a person as much as you are.

Dude ignore everybody else. You need actual treatment. Go to a doctor. Explain what you feel. Things can get better, trust me. It's not your fault

Wow you are fucking subhuman, literally. You had so many years of time to get in shape for her, but you chose laziness and gluttony over a 10/10 wife.
I am actually mad at you, would punch you in rage.

How is it not your fault you pathetic waste of oxygen? Magically get drive? You had drive, her, and you didn't use her as motivation to lift. Fucking loser!

>OP has 10/10, that already knows he's a fucking landwhale
>even then, can't have the motivation to lift
How much of a faggot you need to be that even a 10/10 wanting you dick isn't motivation enough to fucking go and lift?

The motherfucker had years, YEARS, to be fit and even then couldn't find in himself the willpower to do it. OP, I am honestly disgusted with you, you fucking degenerate.

This, again.

Ask to be put under antidepressants and talk to a psychotherapist.

It'll take time but it'll be worth it. Also, consider that now you're stronger than anybody else, because you have nothing to lose.

Post her pics so I can jack off to her.

LIVESTREAM IT

>OP is fat
>OP is autistic

Nothing to see here folks

>she looks like this
>and has curly hair

Couldn't we recognize her based on that description? There's probably not THAT many Victoria's Secret model with curly hair.

>posting this on Veeky Forums /b/ and /k/ and seeing where you get the most responses

Literally, /k/ is the one I don't understand

I dont even feel sorry for you OP. You fucking up this many times is just retarded. I unironically think you deserve this, and you know deep down you do as well.

Dont feel bad because if it wasnt this she would have broken up with you for another reason. And you know it too.

Name of the model?

kill yourself

>Literally, /k/ is the one I don't understand

/k/ poster here.

/k/ is the most retarded, depressed, and easily trolled board.

/Bawl thread/??
bawl thread
>Leaving my city I've been living in my whole life
>I cheated on my ex and regret it still
> Just wants an ending but doesn't dare to ask

I fucked up Veeky Forums

This. Fucking up with a girl is fine but fucking up your life and making no gains despite knowing you should is inexcusable. Youre literally shitpostin on a fitness board, why are you not trying?

Not even OP, I just find it weird that of all the shitty threads on this board you decide to trash this one.

Fuck off leddit

>It's not your fault
It is literally all his fault. By definition it couldn't be any more his fault. You are making the problem worse by lying to him and trying to "make him feel better".

LOL you have no idea what your brain can do to you.

lol you have no idea what a strong will can do to you
also kys

neck yourself you fucking numale faggot
personal responsibility exist and nothing you say can change it

>all true and fucked up
Already had me laughing here.

if this is really you really should consider killing yourself or at least trying meth because you are hopeless. meth will make you productive and help lose weight. its not the healthiest drug but its that or kill yourself

is this Darwin's theory of evolution in action?

This board is for over 18, sorry.

sorry hun but this board requires 3 years of lurking at least

I unironically want a mentally damaged gf that makes me genuinely unsure of whether or not she'll ever let me out of bondage

Its entirely his fault and the sooner he comes to terms with the fact that every shit thing in his life is not only his fault, but DIRECTLY UNDER HIS OWN CONTROL, the sooner he can start improving himself.

Thank you for telling us your story. It took courage to post it here.

>realise you should improve
>make absolutely no effort to improve yourself

what is wrong with fatties

At least there's a happy ending, you didn't fuck her descendants by ruining her prime lineage with your pathetic retard dead-end genetics. Mankind thanks you for fucking up this hard.

You are genetic waste.

> having a chemical imbalance in your brain is something you can control
U-uh, tell me more doc

>It's not your fault
Yeah make him even more delusional, that'll surely help

Nice fit thread op, girl you are fawning over is likely normal looking and nothing exceptional, it's you putting women on a pedestal and your lack of commitment to yourself that destroys your life. Your insufferable, the first 6 months was more than enough time to bring your body weight to acceptable levels but you can't even do that.

You waste your time here, looking through the glass window and observing, when will you come in and join us user?

Why does every story where some dude meets a girl online, the girl must be have some mental issue.

Either way, time to join whatsapp groups filled with autists who post poorly edited pictures and browse a Mongolian knitting board.

dude lmao just pay money for drugs instead of working for it
pathetic numale

don't worry user, she was probably only interested in selling your organs anyways

Because there must be something wrong with them if they can't find anyone in their immediate circles.

>GET ON STEROIDS
>WORK YOUR ASS OFF FOR A FEW MONTHS
>GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH HER AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT

YOU CAN DO IT MY DUDE I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU DON'T KILL YOURSELF

Post her face OP to see just how bad you messed up.

If you kill yourself, imagine how she would feel about it if she really did love you that much. Don't let her down.

You now actually have reason to live. Bust your ass and go back to her. If it means travelling the whole world and taking years to find her, so be it.

>15-16 at the start of the story
>25 now

10 years to become fit and lose the fat, user
yeah hang yourself

He's fat, remember. Hanging is discouraged to the obese because of unintentional decapitation.

>>my insecurities, my fucking pathetic fatness and depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts etc
>she's a victoria secret model now

Hilarious.

Taking drugs doesn't solve it by itself you dipshit. If you have an infection, don't you take antibiotics for it? It's the same for depression, it's an actual physical illness.

P. S. Taking drugs IS working for it

You see OP,? There's people here willing to help.
Do it. Do it for this bro who broke his keyboard CAPS lock for you.

Don't kys OP, get in shape dude.

You learned from your mistake, now fix it.

This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums.

He didn't learn shit, he literally asked here "how it was my fault''.