twitter.com/AnonBabble

>last step is to get gf and then still realize that you are unhappy

invent something.

>be 5'8

stopped reading right there

having kids

specifically having sons and raising them to be Veeky Forums

when will they learn?
all their lives they will search for something that they were inches away from, but never find it

I abhor the empty existence of most Veeky Forumszens.

How can anyone live like a mass of carbon just slowly withering away? People here really only live for gfs?

you need to strongly consider suicide. If you do it, the suffering ends. If you don't go through with it, you'll have a new perspective on life that will lead you to happiness. So go to a tall bridge, and take a good hard look at that jump.

Idiot. You're focusing on one thing at once.

First of all- you are not a person. you are an experience. Your focus should be to make that experience a good one. It's not going to last forever.

Now. Bang sloots while you get big while you succeed in your job WHILE YOU MAKE GOOD FRIENDS WHILE YOU READ BOOKS YOU LIKE OR LISTEN TO MUSIC YOU LIKE WHILE YOU GO OUTSIDE WHILE YOU HIKE AND PET DOGS AND VISIT THE OCEAN AND BE KIND AS FUCK TO EVERYONE YOU MEET YOU FUCKING MORON

You think one small change is going to rescue you from your narcissism? No. You are going to have to destroy who you currently are.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/04/the_abusive_boyfriend.html

^^read this

you need to strongly consider suicide. If you do it, you will stop encouraging people to consider suicide. If you don't go through with it, you should least consider going ahead and fucking yourself. Perhaps that will lead you to being less of an edgelord.

>have a bunch of superficial materialistic goals.
>not happy

Hmmmmmmm

>Begin banging random sloots, getting numbers becomes easy
Sure pal, you look like shit

Tell us about that social skills routine

you need to strongly consider suicide. If you do it, you will stop encouraging people who are encouraging people to commit suicide, to consider suicide. If you don't go through with it, you should least consider going ahead and fucking yourself. Perhaps that will lead you to being less of a faggot

Found the skellington who can't bench 2pl8

He looks strong and is lean enough to be attractive.

I bench a little bit under 2 pl8s anyways he has no delts, he's a manlet, and he looks too blocky so he doesn't really look aesthetic

Basically you have to force yourself to talk to every single cute girl in your path to get your confidence up, set your mind to have a fun conversation, nothing more,

>See qt
>Raining outside
>Beautiful day isn't it?
>Hurr Durr
>I'm blank, who are you
>What kind of trouble are you causing today?
>Well I've gotta run, you seem funi think your cute/whatever care if I get your digits?

50% will say they have a boyfriend or what ever, it's a numbers game, the more girls you talk to the better your odds

>What kind of trouble are you causing today?
I don't know if she'd be more confused by that or the cringe on my face afterwards

Find love.

I thought it would work on some girls.
Not the sarcastic cynical one.

Wait....

OP be glad your best friend didn't betray your trust and all but cheated his gf with your crush.

LADS - THE FEELS ARE UNREAL

If I could pack this feel and sell it I would cure masochism.

I want to die.
I love God, I believe in meaning. Its just, it seems for an inch of progress it takes miles of effort.

Death seems like sweet embrace of a true friend, someone who calls me from the sidelines telling me What are yo even doing man!? You're better than this, stop this fucking game! Come and chill for eternity.

Ahhh. One day I may.

>inches away from
kek

THIS

Throw all the Jewish culture in the trash, rescue a beautiful, intelligent, loving, girl, make her a woman and have a huge family with her. Love her wildly!

Lol he actually can't bench 2pl8 you're not even a man son.

If you were lonely and the only happy people you saw were couples, you'd want a gf too.

Im currently benching 220lbs×10 so i could go to 225 if i really wanted to