Hemorrhoid

I didn't know what a hemorrhoid was until just recently but I looked up symptoms and pictures and I'm fairly certain I have a minor one.

What the fuck do I do? Seeing someone is out of the question, do I just use ice or pop it or something? I haven't shit yet but eventually I'll have to.

Pic related is what I had to do in the mirror to see it, thanks tay tay

It's mostly likely a mix of poor diet and stress. What's your nutrition plan like? Do you have any undo stress on your mind? Are you straining while squatting or sitting at work for hours a day?

pop it? did you even read up on what it is exactly

>pop it
Enjoy your peritonitis.
No you don't pop it you idiot. Eat more fibre, use wet wipes instead of dry toilet paper, lift light for a few weeks and take anti-inflammatory tablets. It goes away on its own but it takes time.

I was in the same boat as you I just waited until it went away took like 3 weeks and some shits were very painful but it went away on its own

>when a brap almost escapes but you catch it and put it back in

I've had hemorrhoids for 3 years now.

There is literally nothing you can do other than surgery.

Link to full concert?

Wash your ass after every shit and eat more fibre

If it's an exterior one then you're slightly worse off than most. Keep your fiber and hydration in check so that your 8lb shits don't agrivate it
>Pop it
That's not How it works

How the fuck are you getting peritonitis from rupturing a hemmorhoid?

I got one after one day of shitting liquid. The vein would pop out of my asshole and i'd have to manually push it in or it would hurt. It was very bothering so i pretty much stopped leaving my house for the week. On the 8th morning it went away.

I get them routinely due to multiple surgeries up my ass. They suck but so long as you're careful they're more annoying than anything else. I stop squatting, deadlifting (basically just do upper) until they go away. If you don't they just seem to stick around for longer so it's better to take 5 days off from legs and get rid of them than have them stick around for weeks.

Don't wipe with toilet paper. Dab with a wet wipe to get rid of the worst of it and then get in the shower to clean yourself off. If it's sore down there soak in a hot bath. Some people recommend a sitz bath but I've never found it really helps.

You normally get them from straining too hard on the toilet (stop doing this!) and/or not having enough fibre in your diet. Fix these and it should go away quickly. If it doesn't go to your doctor and get some Proctosedyl (or any other steroid cream) and use it.

Don't pop it.

I once got a massive hemariod after squatting while high on a-pvp (what a drug).

It went away by itself after a month or so. I used hem cream but it made the skin quite thin and made it bleed.

One day it just popped off and was gone the next day.

Moral of the story... dont take apvp and squat

do a week long juice detox

Use Scheriproct.

Jesus Christ

Go get some chalky goodness and shove it up your bum before you go to bed one night. They're all the same, preparation H, generic, doesn't matter. For a few dollars you can be hemroid free. Now stop being a faggot and shove stuff up your ass.

>dads sides are in orbits

I think I would've died of laughter myself.