My excuse for being an obese unconditioned fat fuck is for strength: The person on the left

My excuse for being an obese unconditioned fat fuck is for strength: The person on the left

OP is mad

how many brands have you successfully launched OP?

People know his name. How come we've never heard of you?

Would honestly rather be cuddled by guy on the left (n-no homo)

true

>not even breaking parallel
top KEK

as a guy who weighed 115 lbs in high school and 10 years later still only weight 150lbs I would willingly get fat if I meant I could be strong.

i'd be friends with the dude with no homo implications, seems like a chiller

>pro strongman card
you're just mad he has prettier eyes than you

Hes actually the true natty limit. True story

yup

the Virgin OP
the Chad Wesley Smith

Max seems pretty cool

He strikes me as someone who suffers from PTSD desu. 13 years of training under Abedjiev will do that to you.

I have only seen him in like one or two videos. In the video he did with Meg Squats, "Beginners guide to the Snatch" or something like that, he seemed like a knowledgeable and persistent coach.

>tfw i still cant get the type of hip-hit against the barbell he was trying to teach

Makes me feel like im doing both my cleans and snatches wrong even though i am making progress on them

he's gonna die young. do you want that?

Youtube Donny Shankle slide & drag
Possibly widen your grip on the bar, so it comes into the crease of your hips

Yeah he for sure knows what he's talking about. It's just funny to look at him because he always looks exhausted and a bit down.

I train bulgarian weightlifting myself and I can only imagine what 13 years would do to you.

Not that far fetched, considering he used to squat 6 to 8 times a day everyday for years even before he met Abedjiev.

Thanks user i will defintely look into it tonight

how old is Chad now?

he looks 50.

This. I dislike the permabulk ego as much as the next guy, but I don't see how their personal choice hurts me.