Fat asses on white girls

Anyone think a huge fat ass on a white girl looks disgusting?

What makes girls do this to them selves? It looks fucking stupid. You couldn't even penetrate that big ass, and a huge ass means a gaping unbleached asshole.

Pic related, looks fucking ridiculous.

I fuck men too OP

> couldn't even penetrate

Have any of you virgins ever fucked a girl from behind? The ass literally doesn't get in the way at all no matter how big it is.

>You couldn't even penetrate that big ass
dicklet detected

go take some test, lad

maybe you couldn't penetrate it

am I guy or low test if I think huge asses look weird? A perky and shapely yet average sized ass is perfectly fine for me desu.

also source

>Forgetting how small Veeky Forums's dick is

i'm sorry bro, you're low test and possibly, but most likely, a homosexual

My dick is diamonds right now.

Well he IS on Veeky Forums, what did you expect?

I wish she would sit on my face

^
Ever since I started working out regularly and getting swole, all I think about are THICC chicks.

Not like fat chicks, but any chick that's got a really nice, thick ass gets my attention all the time.
I have a GF and she's got a nice big butt, but she's also pretty skinny. I convinced her to start gaining weight and exercising because I told her I want a girl with thickness and she could definitely stand to gain weight too. It's got me hella stoked.

what did he mean by this

Lads, there's a fucking hot middle eastern girl in my class who always wears yoga pants and has an ass about this big. She's painfully thicc and my dick becomes diamonds when I see her walk in front of me. How do I talk to her?

>autist btw

Pic related is too disproportionate, that's why.

>desu
Yup, you're low test

ask her if her father is a terrorist, cause she da bomb

>autist btw
no shit we can tell by the way you typed that
you have no chance

Do this op. Your sacrifice will not be in vain. Allah will reward you with many thicc virgins.

Wait, your not op...

I'm not OP, but thanks. I'll say this to her when I see her next.

That is amazing!

Op are you a faggot or do you just like goats with fat asses?

thanks for starting a braphog thread OP

>middle eastern girl in my class who always wears yoga pants and has an ass about this big. She's painfully thicc
This is for you my friend

>you couldn't even penetrate that big ass
Stay mad dicklet.

>What makes girls do this to them selves?
Kardashian culture

i can think they are hot, but probably not LTR material