Why did you start lifting /fit ?

Why did you start lifting /fit ?

>start lifting because of grill
>get over her
I don't even know anymore. Post workout endorphin rushes are great though.

FOR T H I C C BELFS

I need big muscles to protect my friends

> start lifting after a broke up
> get over too
It's funny, because I think that she will the one regrets us, in the end, I'm become an highly educated superman. She still.. her.

literally this

I have so much respect for people like you.

For my waifu, of course.

thanks, user.

Fight against post 8-5 job emptiness

To destroy any man who gets in my way
and george washington.

so that if the day ever comes when she needs me, i'll be ready

and if she never needs me, then i will died prepared

Girls, like everyone else

Guess I'm not the only one being like that. First love is a poison that last forever.

> and george washington.
kek

>Batman knows superman let's him win, every time
>still throws a pisspants fit every time they fight

I'm not sure why writers and fans keep up this whole charade that Batman would ever stand a chance against Superman.

Anyway, because I hate everything about myself when I don't lift. At least it gives me a sense of accomplishment and self worth.

my dad got me into it. he was pretty heavily into lifting when he was younger. I want to get him back into it now that I'm serious about it, but he mostly does cardio and lightweight stuff these days.

mai waifu

Because lifting one hour per day makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life even if I'm not.

My nigga

I'm gonna answer this as why did i get fit.

aI used to be a fat r9k autist (though I didn't browse Veeky Forums at the time) and was absolutely miserable. I was able to get by being a little happy up until junior year of high school because I'm able to control my emotions, but I absolutely need an intimate relationship with a girl in my life, having a very agreeable personality type. I vented all my anger and sorrow by punishing my body through eat 200-800 calories a day of vegetables and foods I didn't like every day and also by bike riding until I physically couldn't go any more without serious risk of passing out (this was 5 miles at the beginning, 15 miles at the end). I lost 50 pounds in 3 months and was just a skinny autist instead of a fat autust at the end. Mfw I then spent the next year learning nuanced social conventions and developing a social interaction strategy everyone understands intuitively until I'm now a normal virgin fag with prospects and many friends.

These, I also just discovered she cheated on me, I feel motivated to do even better, I want her to feel like she fucked up

I reached the limits of what the library could teach me

>Why did you start lifting /fit ?

in my life i've never did sport or something like that so I thought that would be unhealthy for me. also, I want to be the "big guy" with my friends and have big muscles to punch cunts in their face

Replying to yourself is just sad user

k. keep me posted

I lost weight and started lifting after a break up. Seems to be a pretty common reason to start.

Because I was bullied a lot as a kid and I hated being weak and looking weak.

Now I'm the strongest biggest guy of all my friends/relatives, but I still feel insecure.

Got tired of feeling like shit.
Now I feel better.

Started lifting 2-3 years ago. Have browsed fit since I was 15 or 16, decided I liked the culture??? and started lifting at 20.

It's been good, even got my partner lifting.

I just didnt want to be skinny and weak for the rest of my life. I wanted to change more than just being comfortable with who I was.

>have gf
>I was born with relatively good genes, 6'0, wide shoulders
>used to play rugby, had problem with ankle and quit, but got fixed later
>fall into a bit of depression after a death in the family, gain weight to almost like 18 stone (250lbs for burgers)
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>goes with some 5'8 guy who is older, fit like a runner but similar to me in many other ways, becomes staunchly feminist and he's a bit of a open relationship cuck apparently
>go to gym, get fit in period of 2-3 months non stop, taking correct supplements meticulously, venting all my anger into it and dropping vidya
>he breaks up with her after he cheated on her
>meets me at the pub, teary reunion and I act as a shoulder to cry on
>buy her a drink
>she asks if I'm still available
>reject her nicely
>she understands, but continuously asks me to reconsider
>over the next coming days take a week off of work, use Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to arrange tinder dates and have sex with several girls prettier than her
>get invited to her friends group chat after feigning an interest in their excursions and pretending everything with me and the ex is "water under the bridge"
>go into meticulous detail to the male members of the group about who these girls were and how I fucked them
>she confesses to me privately breaking up with me was because she thought she could "do better" and it was the worst mistake of her life and her family still love me
>says I look so different and handsome, and her feminist friends from college encouraged her to break up with me to "get some experience"
>say I understand
>order myself my first dominos pizza in 3 months, pour myself a massive whiskey
>leave the group chat
>tell ex to leave me alone

It feels so good to post this.

I like looking good. I like seeing dudes get jealous, and then not knowing what to do when I'm insanely nice and easy to get along with, and not a stuck up douchebag like they assumed, so they have no ammo on me. I like walking into a store or a restaurant and pretending I don't see half the girls there checking me out. It feels so fucking good bros. I feel like I've finally taken life by the balls.

dam
must be nice

Saw most of the women in my family abused or beaten at one point or another.

I was bullied as a kid and never given attention.
Always underestimated.

Me being the youngest and only guy in the house couldn't do shit to abusers or I was choked out/locked away or beaten.

I lift in rage nearly 90% of the time.
>inb4edgy
Always angry with myself and every time I see someone bigger than me staring at me or my family I take it as a threat and get really mad.

In the gym I look around and beat myself up because "one of these guys could do anything to my family and id be helpless. I need to get stronger "

Fuck my childhood. Fuck my fucked up head. And fuck this neighborhood.

I feel like a protector for my family but I don't care for myself much.

Cause I never got girls and was an awkward nerd in high school. Love running into people I haven't in a while and just see the look on their faces. I'm fucking alpha compared to what I was in high school.

>In college, currently 19 years old turning 20 in november, 6'0" and 185 pounds
>I hover between 12-15% bodyfat
>Was like 5'5" freshman year high school and like 5'9 senior year
>Dad is 6'1" and mom is 5'6" so parents are wondering why I'm so short
>Massive growth spurt months before uni
>relief.jpg
>One day in section
>My partner is retarded but cute as fuck brunnette sorority girl
>Never does any work and just copies off me pretty much
>Still let her cause I don't want her bad mouthing my frat since our orgs are pretty close
>Section is at 9AM, she brings in a starbucks coffee every single time
>Bitch knocks it over one day all over me
>Wearing jeans and a white tee
>It's hot as fuck
>Immediately go to the sink and splash myself with cold water
>Take off my shirt and ask the TA to not mark me absent while I go back to my dorm and change
>TA is a chubby female grad student, just stammers "o-ok"
>My partner is literally eye fucking me
>I pretend not to notice
>Come back later with a new shirt
>My partner apologizes profusely, acting kinda different than usual
>Usually I'm trying to hook up with every hot girl in my class but I'm always too hungover or tired in this 9AM one
>Kinda blow her off and get back to work
>We end up hooking up at a themed mixer our orgs social chairs collaborated in one weekend
>Held at her srat's satellite house
>Put on my A game and flirted with her back and forth, teasing her about the coffee and just talking about how shitty that class is
>We start making out, go upstairs to one of her sisters' bedrooms and fuck
>Date her for a semester and a half, really fun and wild girl that was surprisingly loyal (to my knowledge)

Pic related is her

I love you user and wish you lots of luck

I sincerely believe my IQ is my only redeeming feature, and am desperate to maintain it by any means necessary. Going from Sheldon to Swelldon in the process is a secondary benefit.

I lift for my mommy ;)

My best bro in school who was a bit fatter than I started lifting and became an alpha Chad in just under two years. Our dynamic of confident one and awkward one did a complete 180. I kept getting fatter and one day he asked if I'd like to join him working out. The rest is history.

that ending sucked

>don't want her bad mouthing my frat
lol stopped reading