Today im going to the gym for the first time. What should i know?

Today im going to the gym for the first time. What should i know?

Everyone will think you're an asshole if you don't tip the receptionist

dont make eye contact with the gym boss

if you do, perform the safety dance and try to escape

Enjoy yourself.

If you're in doubt about form or what exercise to do ask someone. People are most likely happy to help you any way possible.

Also don't be nervous, people aren't staring no matter how fat/skinny you are. You're there to better yourself, people respect that.

Now go out there and make some gains user!

And welcome to the path of making it

This I ussualy tip the 10% if that day was a good workout and 15% if I break a new PR

Don't re rack your weights, they have people paid to do it and they sometimes get annoyed if you do it (as you will likely do it incorrectly)

It's like leaving the changing room of a clothes store and going back around rehanging up the clothes you just tried on.

How do I do a proper warm up to no instantly fuck up my body?

Treadmill for 10 minutes at a medium pace

>tipping

That was such a stupid example

bring hand sanitize and a roll of paper towel so you can clean each equipment after you finish using it, if you don't then people who work there will get angry

stretch beforehand and do a couple of sets with just the bar

>Just be urself

Take a dump before you lift so you don't shit in the squat rack. This may seem obvious but I've seen it happen.

If your new gym friend asks you to go back to the locker room to do a shot of protein, it's rude to refuse

Don't try to replace your squat plug with a squat cucumber. It'll slide out and everyone will laugh. Speaking from experience here.

Tip the receptionist

I know it seems obvious, but at the time I didn't think about it: obviously don't wear your underwear when working out, lol.

Complete waste of time unless you roidcel

bring a beginner workout plan on a printed piece of paper.. follow plan. eat more. repeat for 3 days a week for 200 weeks. report back with gains.

get some pussy