I haven't been on this site in a good few years since i began studying sports science but i came back to tell you to...

I haven't been on this site in a good few years since i began studying sports science but i came back to tell you to get fucked.
Get fucked to the people giving bullshit advice and spreading the worst information possible. I actually listened to that shit.
To any people new to lifting on here, dont listen to these cunts.

>makes thread
>gives no useful information
Yep, definitely a sport science student

the useful information is to not go to Veeky Forums for fitness advice

Aight lil niglet, tell me od your secrets and what BS advice there been

Another victim of SS+GOMAD I take it

>PT in training
>hates the board that says, and shows, that PTs give no results
>hates the board that advices for a kind of training he'll never suggest to his clients because it's too much of a liability
Sounds fair, you're right telling people not to listen, we're STEALING YOUR JERB

What about actually arguing your point instead of making blank statements?

>sports science
What a fucking meme degree. Enjoy making 20k a year.

The sport sci. Majors at my school never look like they even take their own advice and look shittier than 70% of people at the gym. You may learn anatomy but as far as useful lifting advice you guys are fucking retarded.

Yeah, I spend 4 years learning about anatomy, physiology, biokinetics and sport psychology... and we're the retarded ones. Definitely not the weak fat people posting broscience on an anime site.
Okay m8

If you want gains, mate. Dont listen to these people.
I'm not your enemy.
Veeky Forums is the gains goblin. It always has been.

As much as I hate whiney raging cunts like OP, he is correct.

I've been here since 2009, am studying nutrition and biochemistry, and about 97% of you have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

Memes to avoid:
>all fructose is bad (take biochem and then tell me what happens to a fructose and a protein when they break down)
>keto for anyone who isn't obese or diabetic (you miss out on key nutrients from fruits and vegetables)
>steroid advice from Veeky Forums, most of you are overdoing it or cycling incorrectly and are going to wake up to a big bowl of medical consequences
>routine advice
>GOMAD + SS

Unfortunately this guy is right. Good luck getting a job if you're not personally in peak physical shape. You do not need a four year degree to be a gym coach, in fact it's more or less irrelevant. Also, the courses don't adequately go over practical application of any of this stuff so you end up with a bunch of graduates who got B's and C's and don't really know what it all means or how to apply it.

fuck off with ya camera boy

but who are the people giving bullshit advice? the SS is a meme people, or the SS is a meme is a meme people?

Biochem is a fucking meme to avoid.

Yeah look, its a whole range of shitty advice. I'd rather someone do ss than nothing. Its better to do a more personalized routine.
I'm more talking about the individuals on here that you shouldn't trust. When i was on here i actually thought i could only get gains buy working a lift or mi6scle group once a week and any more than that was detrimental. All because i was naive enough to believe a few threads on here. Like biomedical user, there are so many stupid memes that get thrown around. Even the way protein shakes and some other supps are flogged on here to beginners.
Was just sitting at thinking how rookie i used to be, then decided id be a whingey raging cunt and blame it all on Veeky Forums

Ps im doing a masters of physiotherapy now. But thanks for the career tips.

>Its better to do a more personalized routine.
I'm no physio but I think this is the main thing that people on this board seem to miss. Adaptation is highly individual. I see a lot of threads asking things like "is x program/exercise better than y program/exercise" - it might be depending on your genetics and goals, might not.

it's not like there's a single path set in stone that if you follow unwaveringly you'll make gains. There's a lot of things you can go wrong with though

got a degree in aerospace engineering, now all i do is flyes

Yeah we should pay someone with a sports science title right? fuck off.

> keto.

Keto is literally the holy grail of human food consumption

> SS+GOMAD

I bet you will say scooby is fucked too

Unless you are a complete noob, that shit has been cristal clear for everybody.

We're here for the memes and no homo jokes, although the quality clearly dropped

>GOMAD + SS
Why?

get out of here mad dog

Pretty much all the memes you mentioned meet a considerable opposition everytime they're posted, so your point is kind of moot

>nutrients
Multivitamin and greens.