What's my body fat % ?

What's my body fat % ?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

Just saying, you shouldn't be worrying about it you look like someone who eats clean but hardly ever works out. Just eat more and work out better then start worrying about your bodyfat in January.

18%.

~18-20%

you look like shit, like a normie that grabs McD's everyday.Cut bodyfat first, THEN worry about "eating more"

easily 20% or more

wrong

Like 4-5% or so. Are you natural?

Oink%

Just take your measurements or use a machine. Veeky Forums will tell you everything from 15% to 25% because many people here cant grasp how muscle mass affects how much body fat you notice or they go off of meme infographs

OP here should I bulk or cut first?

Eat at a slight surplus, don't bulk too heavily, you're already pudgy.

Cut cut cut and then start lifting

Use the navy calc thing someone else linked.

Gonna disagree with the cut people. What you should do depends on how your body works. I used to be built exactly like you. I tried cutting first and just ended up as a less muscular skinnyfat. For me, the trick was a hard, 6 month bulk followed by a cut. Not saying you're like that. Just saying it's your job to figure out your own body because literally nobody else can do it for you.

Would 4 weeks of HIIT fat burning and then 4 weeks of bulking work?

And should I still lift weights during the HIIT cutting phase?

CUT

Depends on how your body works.

You should always lift no matter what. Cardio without lifting turns you into an endurance athlete skeleton.

LIFT first filthy fucking dyel.

Should I bulk or cut? Bulk right. But not too much?

Too low

yep 20+% easy

Very little muscle mass and noticeable fat stores in your gut and tits.

Just use the navy calc

Cut down to 10%, you don't seem to have much muscle so there's no need to worry about preserving it (i.e. don't get stuck at 200 calorie deficit for a year). Then maintain for a week or two and bulk until you reach 15%. Maintain for a week or two. Repeat forever.