Does John Haack roid?

Does John Haack roid?

He claims anyone in his weight class (83kg) or below would almost definitely be natty because it would be almost impossible to be at that low weight on drugs.

But then look at his stats for 5'9" 83kg:

200kg Bench
298kg Squat
315kg Deadlift

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

natty or not, he isn't where he is because of steroids

he is where he is because he's unbelievably talented and has outlier genetics for strength, you could take all the shit in the world and you would never get remotely close

roids trumps genetics

very incorrect

cope

Yeah, that's why all the chads that buy whole roid cycles off me bench 100-120kg.

If it helps you with being a weak faggot with no hopes of gains, ever, than sure, everybody's on roids.

The truth is, every single one of the roiding mutants was bigger, stronger and better looking than you, when they were 14.

this

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

don't delude yourselves

What an inbred face he had before all the roids

looks quite roided tho

It's literally the same face he always has.

>it would be almost impossible to be at that low weight on drugs
I don't know what's sadder; that this dude actually said that or that faggots like you believe him.

>Whole roid cycles

Who you kidding brah

Well that's depressing

just be the best version of yourself, it doesn't matter if you're not some talentchad

most people are clustered somewhere around the average

is that why Jesse Norris was stronger at 19 than people that been on roids for a decade and 20kg heavier than him?

Thanks mom

What is halo/masteron? Do you honestly think the wr total in wraps of 1951 @181 by Dirstene is natty? That's within 80 pounds of the 198 record lol

>comparing a negro dwarf competing in untested feds versus a whiteboi lanklet who competes tested

kek.

Truth be told OP, it's impossible to say. Your best bet is to just assume everyone is on roids and then you'll be better appreciate their commitment to strength training and/or genetic prowess. I am personally more impressed by people like Bryce Lewis. The dude is stronger than Dan fucking Green while weighing significantly less and looking like a natty potato.

He may but those numbers at that weight arent impossible just incredibly good. Im around 83kg and i havent been lifting for nearly as long as him and i dont train with a belt yet or wraps or singlets. And im less than a hundred kg off each lift. Its very doable for me to get there. But more than likely by the time i get there he'll probably have another 50 kilos on me.

Is on the of the strongest pound for pound guys in the world natty? What a stupid question.

The argument was that 181 is too light for roids, which is categorically false. Ben Pollack is on copious amounts of gear, but Haack's total is not far off.