What is it that makes the anglo such an evil creature?

What is it that makes the anglo such an evil creature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They sold their souls to the Judaic devil

Isolation on that island

And incest

>classical liberal
>evil
I don't like the man, but this is silly. At worst, they're ineffectual... or are you a supporter of antifa? In which case, I recommend you go and see a mental health professional.

hes a sandbagger

In what sense?

he only talks about how great everything is

>classic liberal
>not evil

>everyone who dislikes my retarded cult is antifa!

Stop strawmaning. I'm saying anyone who unironically thinks of him as being "evil" is likely on the far left and in need of evaluation. I couldn't care less about his current pet project.

What? He criticizes almost everything, regardless of affiliation.

Shadilay, my fellow Kekeroni!

He and his gypsy pet went retarded, like all e-celebs do sooner or later. This Kraut saga was really wonderful to root them all out.

Fuck no. Now where's your argument?

>went retarded
I don't follow this garbage for the most part. Fill me in.

He started thinking he was more than he is. His classical liberal friends all got exposed as crypto-SJWs, he got clean out of that, but it broke him. Started a crusade against the alt right and mean online trolls, started his little “liberalist” movement, got BTFO in debates with mouthbreathing retards, and started asking for “respect” from online commenters (which is when I personally knew be was too far gone). Next step is closing comment sections, and getting closer to the left to fight the mean alt-right, mark my words.

Vee just followed, but on top went full retard when dealing with boards like /cow/. He thought everyone fucking with him was ideologically motivated instead of just doing it because it’s funny. So now he just keeps fighting dang dirty trolls and comparing everything to communism in Romania.

Basically, Jim was right about all these e-celebs all the way back during GG, and we should have listened.

>exposed as crypto-SJWs
Interesting. Can I get more info on this?

The words that people are afraid to hear, "Jim was right again."

Who is Jim?

It’s the whole Kraut and Tea fiasco, here’s a good start of a rundown. If you have an hour to kill, it’s a four parter:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

Basically, classical liberals got triggered by people disagreeing with them on race, proceeded to screech like and ally with SJWs, form autistic Discord cabals to “research” and dox anyone even vaguely on the right. A good chunk of the e-celebs that popped up during GG were implicated.

My personal opinion is that they can’t handle that the pendulum continues swinging right, instead of staying “classical liberal” like during GG days. Of course most people find Spencer and the alt-right cringy but at the same time think Sargon and the classical liberal have lost the plot a bit.

Right now he’s MisterMetokur, but he’s been InternetAristocrat before. Influential youtube guy, keeps ditching channels to avoid becoming a typical e-celeb, and so far has maintained a good deal of integrity.

I think you've forgot his stream with Metokur where Vee learns his lesson

You may not like it, but these people will save western civilization from SJW libtard snowflakes.

this autistic saga has now been covered and is available on DVD and VHS near you, please let's not talk e-celebs on Veeky Forums

The picture was probably made by the alt right they are incredibly desperate to get his attention at the moment

I still like Jim and agree with what you said though recently I think he's lost a little integrity with his "having convictions is cringy and I say this because I'm afraid of being criticized from my beliefs" shtick

Im a little sad that i caught Maddox on the right.

I expected more of him :(

Didn't know we had so many liberalists in the house.

Wubba lubba dub dub, my proud kekistanis!

Attached: 1498651100956.png (1080x720, 1023K)

You are just jealous being Anglos aren't held back and restricted by stupid things like morals. They do whatever is rational and is in their best self-interest.

Kekistan is liberlalist forced meme, and chanface. As such, it is extremely offensive.

Are you not aware of the massive piece of shit cuck maddox has become

free traps for everyone in the ethnostate brother

I can smell this picture.

Their bad dental hygiene is driving them insane

what do they know?

Attached: 1520694870524.jpg (470x320, 56K)

>Basically, Jim was right about all these e-celebs all the way back during GG, and we should have listened.

It sad that he is now an e-celebs.
He has become what he hates.